Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash (20535 Views)

UEL Group Stage Draw: Arsenal Vs Frankfurt, Man Utd Face Astana / Real Madrid 5-3 Fenerbahce: Benzema Scores Hat-trick In Audi Cup Clash (Photos) / Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by paperboi147: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
No Level Again
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Martial has equalled the Crsitiano's number of EPL Hatricks!!!
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by EbukaHades10(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Quelme:
that sounds right!

Still the first English club to win the UEFA champions league.

The only English club to win the premier league thrice in a row twice.

The only English side to have produce a world player of the year.

The only English side with a treble.

I can go on and on, the list is endless.
What happened with Liverpool and Owen? https://www.givemesport.com/1527067-the-clubs-with-the-most-ballon-dor-award-wins-in-football-history

City has a domestic treble (League, Fa cup and Carabao) , Liverpool have an international treble (Ucl, Super cup and Cwc) so specify ur treble.

Newcastle beat this same people 3-0 but we no hear noise.

But hey, small price to pay for being big

1 Like

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by juustine777(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kriss216:
Hat-trick wey Aguero dey use bath na wetin Manure use 7 years to achieve and they're bragging undecided undecided
What an over rated Thursday night football team!
HALA!
did the tell u is manutd that is celebrating or media just reporting?
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by Quelme: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
EbukaHades10:
What happened with Liverpool and Owen? https://www.givemesport.com/1527067-the-clubs-with-the-most-ballon-dor-award-wins-in-football-history

City has a domestic treble (League, Fa cup and Carabao) , Liverpool have an international treble (Ucl, Super cup and Cwc) so specify ur treble.

Newcastle beat this same people 3-0 but we no hear noise.

But hey, small price to pay for being big
read up your history very well young man. I said fifa world player of the year award and not ballon dor, okay!?

Thank God you explicitly stated it as domestic treble. That's the very reason it is not a "treble" coz no champions league, okay!? There is only one recognized treble and I know you know.
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by drmikeadams(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
hat trick wey cr7 and lionel take de use play in just one season.
forget those two aliens, a big club like man.u is supposed to have quality wingers and strikers like benzema, suarez lewandowski, sallah, mane and even auba to bang goals for them all week and not supposed to wait for 7yrs to get hat trick from thier attackers, man.u jus have money but can't make good signings and i do think if this the same man.u that once had cr7, tevez, rooney, nani, berbertov, saha in its ranks,
i jus pray they get things right because they cant challenge the star studded man.city and talented Liverpool to the tittle next season with this joke they call a squad
i stand to be corrected, thier best player in man.u cant easily walk into this man.city squad...
.nice coming from martial even if generally he haven't impressed me considering all the hype that surrounded him before that transfer from monaco,
i remember the overhyping english media even called him the next henry after his first goal and we are still waiting since then..
grin grin grin

Comot berbertov there oo
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by spirul77: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
hat trick wey cr7 and lionel take de use play in just one season.
forget those two aliens, a big club like man.u is supposed to have quality wingers and strikers like benzema, suarez lewandowski, sallah, mane and even auba to bang goals for them all week and not supposed to wait for 7yrs to get hat trick from thier attackers, man.u jus have money but can't make good signings and i do think if this the same man.u that once had cr7, tevez, rooney, nani, berbertov, saha in its ranks,
i jus pray they get things right because they cant challenge the star studded man.city and talented Liverpool to the tittle next season with this joke they call a squad
i stand to be corrected, thier best player in man.u cant easily walk into this man.city squad...
.nice coming from martial even if generally he haven't impressed me considering all the hype that surrounded him before that transfer from monaco,
i remember the overhyping english media even called him the next henry after his first goal and we are still waiting since then..
you are only just bias in your analysis, all top clubs experienced what manutd is currently experiencing, which even seem coming to an end seeing the prospect of the current coach, on comparing both team players, man utd currently have some of the best players in their positions currently, the likes of wan bisaka, the left back player, pogba, Fernandes, rashford would effortlessly bench any player in the same position in man city, manutd has met the same mancity thrice this season and your almighty mancity couldn't win just one game ,they were beaten thrice by manutd even in some cases with depleted Squad, this is change of an era for manutd, its isn't been easy falling in line since Ferguson left which is normal in the world of football, on martial, dude was never over hyped ,injury blighted him and check his records, it's been fair except when Mourinho was in charge, Mourinho just didn't use him and injury didn't help too, go and check the almighty benzema's average goal per season and check martial's before you start comparing them

1 Like

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
obembet:

Manchester United under ole Beat Manchester City 3 times in one season, beats Chelsea 3 times in one season, martial scored hatrick vs Sheffield united, 13 games unbeaten in a row. Ole the best coach in post Alex Fergurson erra. Manchester United is the best club to watch.

Lalasticlala Send us to FP jare. God bless u
Leave the Chelsea man alone to goan continue wading in the pain his acclaimed manure inflicted on him
If 3 good beatings isn't enough for them then I dunno what else they need. Why can't they be satisfied. Is that how insatiable they are? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by EbukaHades10(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Quelme:
read up your history very well young man. I said fifa world player of the year award and not ballon dor, okay!?

Thank God you explicitly stated it as domestic treble. That's the very reason it is not a "treble" coz no champions league, okay!? There is only one recognized treble and I know you know.
Which one is "recognised" treble again?

Na u sabi cus no matter what I bring forth, ur type (United fans) no dey ever gree

1 Like

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by thesicilian: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Quelme:
that sounds right!

Still the first English club to win the UEFA champions league.

The only English club to win the premier league thrice in a row twice.

The only English side to have produce a world player of the year.

The only English side with a treble.

I can go on and on, the list is endless.
Lol. Michael Owen won the world footballer of the year in 2001 as a Liverpool player. Get your facts right.
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by paulolee(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
spirul77:
you are only just bias in your analysis, all top clubs experienced what manutd is currently experiencing, which even seem coming to an end seeing the prospect of the current coach, on comparing both team players, man utd currently have some of the best players in their positions currently, the likes of wan bisaka, the left back player, pogba, Fernandes, rashford would effortlessly bench any player in the same position in man city, manutd has met the same mancity thrice this season and your almighty mancity couldn't win just one game ,they were beaten thrice by manutd even in some cases with depleted Squad, this is change of an era for manutd, its isn't been easy falling in line since Ferguson left which is normal in the world of football, on martial, dude was never over hyped ,injury blighted him and check his records, it's been fair except when Mourinho was in charge, Mourinho just didn't use him and injury didn't help too, go and check the almighty benzema's average goal per season and check martial's before you start comparing them
lolz...if u want to argue choose were to start from and i would counter u easily with the numbers
1..wan bissaka, pogba, fernandez, rashford vs man city's walker, fernandinho, de bryne and aguero or g.jesus who is better
2..man.u won city all 3 games means u are better than city
3...martial is better than benzema or have a better goal record than benzema
guy wich kain talk be all this naa
na wr u want start from, make i enter you..
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by spirul77: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...if u want to argue choose were to start from and i would counter u easily with the numbers
1..wan bissaka, pogba, fernandez, rashford vs man city's walker, fernandinho, de bryne and aguero or g.jesus who is better
2..man.u won city all 3 games means u are better than city
3...martial is better than benzema or have a better goal record than benzema
guy wich kain talk be all this naa
na wr u want start from, make i enter you..
1.on currently form ,wan bisaka is far better than Walker, pogba is way ahead of fernandinho, as a coach you can't tell me you would pick fernandinho ahead of pogba, and on current form Fernandes is ahead of debrunye, no thanks to de bruyne injury woes, if as a coach you want to tell me you would pick aguero ahead of rashford that means something is wrong somewhere, aguero wey dey chop bench currently.
2.yes and I stand to be corrected man utd is better than mancity comparing them head to head and moreover if city were that good they wouldn't lose three games to utd in a season.
3.and on benzema and martial, abeg to check their stats, no need for noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by kiddkash(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
obembet:

Manchester United under ole Beat Manchester City 3 times in one season, beats Chelsea 3 times in one season, martial scored hatrick vs Sheffield united, 13 games unbeaten in a row. Ole the best coach in post Alex Fergurson erra. Manchester United is the best club to watch.

preach n'ibu the priest

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by seniorkachion(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Temmylee01:
Damnnnnnn martial tigbope me too for shope if not that stupid inter chai see me see money and inter shock me serious time. Dammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Same with me. E no go better for Inter.
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by earnit1: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by paulolee(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
spirul77:
1.on currently form ,wan bisaka is far better than Walker, pogba is way ahead of fernandinho, as a coach you can't tell me you would pick fernandinho ahead of pogba, and on current form Fernandes is ahead of debrunye, no thanks to de bruyne injury woes, if as a coach you want to tell me you would pick aguero ahead of rashford that means something is wrong somewhere, aguero wey dey chop bench currently.
2.yes and I stand to be corrected man utd is better than mancity comparing them head to head and moreover if city were that good they wouldn't lose three games to utd in a season.
3.and on benzema and martial, abeg to check their stats, no need for noise
lolz....funny gee, cant stop laughing when you started with "on current form" forgetting that current form have nothing to do with the general quality of a player, so because martial scored an hatrick yesterday, his current form made him the best striker in Europe abi my guy form is temporary and class is permanent, wan bissaka is no match for karl walker that can defend, attack and score goals unlike ur bissaka that hardly score goals for man.u, also how can you be so bias to rate that scam fenandes to de bryne na wah oo...only that pogba argument dt i can accept and cnt say anything about rashford and aguero because its an insult to city and epl to compare both..
secondly, another joke because you just said man.u is better than man.city because you won them 3 times this season, my guy that's a derby and it should be hard for both teams and mind you Liverpool cudnt beat eveeton in thier derby doesn't mean than everton is a match for liverpool and pls dnt ever compare that ur man.u team to that pep city going by the way they have dominated england for 2 years, pls dnt
3..u say martial dt scored maybe his first hat trick in man.u is bettet than benzema that is leading madrid attack guy why you de do like this na am happy they are both in France squad and your martial cant even see shirt in that star studded squad because he cant bench giroud or mbappe or griezman or dembele, naim u take they comapare thier top scorer in france even martial go vex for you for such argument
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by Quelme: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
thesicilian:

Lol. Michael Owen won the world footballer of the year in 2001 as a Liverpool player. Get your facts right.
go back and read your history again.
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by Yale9(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
trutht828:

Speaking against something is not hatred. It is just an expression of his personal deferring viewpoint.

Looks like Nigerians don't even understand the meaning of the word "hatred"
you think you understand the language you speak, YET your tone says different from your words. You need knowledge. Your kind of hatred is inconsequential, unnecessary and a lil bit of stupid.

Goodluck!
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by helpfindbolu: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by bizhop01: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
thesicilian:
For seven good years, no Manchester United player was able to score a hat trick. What a highly overrated club!
Have you score a goal in any local football training before in your life?

Well, no need to ask you because someone that know how to play football can never say this.
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by Yale9(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
thesicilian:

bros don't drag balon d'or with united.

Gorge best won it in united
Bobby Charlton won it in united
Ronaldo won it in united

Cantona was once 2nd and Beckham also was 2nd twice with United in 1999 and 2003

1 Like

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by thesicilian: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2020
Yale9:
bros don't drag balon d'or with united.

Gorge best won it in united
Bobby Charlton won it in united
Ronaldo won it in united

Cantona was once 2nd and Beckham also was 2nd twice with United in 1999 and 2003
Does that change the fact that Man U is not the only English club to have won it? Or that Liverpool is still the most successful English club ever?
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by thesicilian: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Quelme:
go back and read your history again.

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by thesicilian: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2020
bizhop01:

Have you score a goal in any local football training before in your life?

Well, no need to ask you because someone that know how to play football can never say this.
Such a lame argument. Reputable clubs are celebrating trophy trebles, it's hat trick after seven years you're celebrating.
Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by Yale9(m): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2020
thesicilian:

Does that change the fact that Man U is not the only English club to have won it? Or that Liverpool is still the most successful English club ever?
it doesn't change the fact that a Liverpool player has won it..

BUT. you'd be getting it twisted if you say Liverpool is the most successful English club.

1 Like

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by Yale9(m): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2020
thesicilian:

Such a lame argument. Reputable clubs are celebrating trophy trebles, it's hat trick after seven years you're celebrating.
only one English club can talk about a major treble.

And it's not liverpool. Of course we both know the club

1 Like

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by Ajstyles01(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Which little bit?

Very lazy
if u say he is very lazy then he wont hv scored goals he wont have been a fans favorite he is off nd on

1 Like

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by brownbib(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Well articulated.
obembet:

1 Like

Re: Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash by jojothaiv(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

I am not sure United is the one actually "celebrating"!!!... It's looking more like a media thing.

We are in an era of very dumb records by so called football statisticians (they need better jobs):

1. First player to nutmeg himself
2. First handball in 6 games
3. First brace in 4 seasons
4. First time a captain is washing his hands before lifting a trophy
5. First back heel goal in the club since 2005
6. First penalty saved by club since 2013

Smh....
First time a captain is washing his hands before lifting a trophy..

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Atalanta: Europa League (0 - 3) On 11th April 2024 / Hull City Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 17th September 2016 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On Sunday February 26th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.