Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" (34676 Views)

How Deadliest Sokoto Bandits Attack Were Dozens Burnt Alive Scared Nigerians / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by kenyguy(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Inside life
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by hardbody: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Oka4:
Their Buhari, their bandits. Let them enjoy it 'cos an average northerner that i know even if you turn back the hands of time they will still vote Buhari again so why worry us with their consciously chosen destiny

So true bro. So very true
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by stagger: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2020
You see am now? 4 + 4.

Every action is a seed whose fruits will surely be reaped at some point. Now the citizens of the North are paying dearly for their electoral decision of 2019.
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2020
i don't pity this people it is there people that is killing them
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Tribalism123(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2020
I read almost half of the story.
U people should finish the rest.
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2020
Na wa o!
God help us in this NIGERIA o.

Someone please help me with connection for a job here in Lagos o. I just graduated with an OND in computer science and a B.Sc recently and was waiting for service before the lockdown hit. I can start as an intern for your company and then grow from there! I'm Tech savvy and I can handle social media accounts and digitals. I plan on starting as an intern. Even if I'm to go for NYSC I'd direct deploy to lagos. Any good hearted person here should help connect me! I reside in Ikeja. 07089673132
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Dagoma: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
Saddest!
What a tragedy!!!
May God intervene.
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Ibechris2: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
And they all voted for Buhari as their messiah.
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by LtChisom: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
IMAliyu:

They are just an extension of BH, but the government doesn't want to admit we are dealing with another terrorist group. They would rather keep calling them bandits.
To my utter surprise, ipob that have never lifted a gun was proscribed and these ones are treated with amnesty .
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2020
you people are falling for their tricks oooh.

there is nothing like bandits in North.

anything like bandits and gunmen that they are mentioning to us now are those bunch of animals called Boko Haram.

dem want make we forget about Boko Haram that's why dem dey cover am with stupid bandits and unknown gunmen.

Na Boko Haram. me I no go fall for Una mumu deceit.

Buhari, resign now!!! angry
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Bigtitilayo: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2020
But I tot northern are more in d security affairs in dis country ??but is d killing getting worse God save us ooo
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by CodeTemplar: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2020
All these under the northern messiah.
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by PrinceMajestic: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2020
I am beginning to suspect these genocide are sponsored by politicians who want to tarnish buhari govt, approaching election months last year the entire country was calm and no banditry attacks but suddenly months after election attacks resumed until FG shut down borders and attacks stopped but FG was widely pressured and criticized to reopen borders and attacks resumed and getting worse till now. The blame is never for the President alone. Nobody does it better.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by ayo2008: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2020
The crop of leaders we have now have failed us.
We hope 2023 election will birth selfless leaders.
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Henry22(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Gwamnent of the NORTH, BY THE NORTH AND FOR THE NORTH, gwad bless feresident muhammadu buhari for the good gobanance grin, sai baba.
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Lowrisk01(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2020
This country needs to be broken into pieces...
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by ayo2008: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I am beginning to suspect these genocide are sponsored by politicians who want to tarnish buhari govt, approaching election months last year the entire country was calm and no banditry attacks but suddenly months after election attacks resumed until FG shut down borders and attacks stopped but FG was widely pressured and criticized to reopen borders and attacks resumed and getting worse till now. The blame is never for the President alone. Nobody does it better.

Tarnish buhari Govt who is a former military man ? That is a shame on his side. He is the president of the country and he is to be blamed for not showing that leadership trait.
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Goldencheese:
In a decent country, Buhari should have resigned or made to resign. How can people become refugees in their own country? It is a pity.

WHY SHOULD HE .... WHEN HE IS STILL IN SHOCK OVER WHAT IS HAPPENING ..

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Zeezywhite(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2020
I wonder who rules the North; the government or bandits!

smh
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2020
Igbojihadist:
y u blame yolubas pass buhari ?reasons pls

In life we have antecedents. From day 1 knew this man cannot do better than he has ever done but the westerners went ahead and gave him the upper hand for political gains. A man that made a hand full of unpatriotic comments and is now fulfilling them, I my surprised ? "No". If given the same opportunity they would still support him in the name of alignment.. what can be more stupid than this

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by bobluck: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2020
We are all living with the consequence of your Sai Buhari...i share your pains.
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Goldencheese(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2020
stonelad:

WHY SHOULD HE .... WHEN HE IS STILL IN SHOCK OVER WHAT IS HAPPENING ..

Ahahahaha
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by dejavuh0007(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Una just start ni. sheybi Una no won go school go educate Una minds and be able to make reasonable decisions devoid of tribalism during elections ni. Na With Una own hands naim Una go take kill unasef finish. Nonsense, next!
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Mobileowowa: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2020
This very sad!!!
[url][/url]https://kobocourse.com/course/remote-working-made-easy/250/

Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Nanavati(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2020
the result of 4+4
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Jess29: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2020
If this can happen where the seat of northern power is then this country is not safe. What is the sultan saying or are they just quite because one day it will locate their household. Sokoto is the state caliphate so I wonder what is happening.
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Ogeebaebie(f): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2020
PLEASE WHAT IS SOKOTO BANDITS?
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by ContractKiller: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2020
This one is still living in denial. Go to Akinyele Local Government in Ibadan which has a large population of Hausa Fulanis and hear tales of murder and rape committed by herdsmen and bandits.

YorubaKinging:
No whala

As long as you stay in your borders

Don't come to Yoruba land o

Because we are ready for war !!!
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by egalitarianism: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2020
IMAliyu:

They are just an extension of BH, but the government doesn't want to admit we are dealing with another terrorist group. They would rather keep calling them bandits.
Damn. That's very sad
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by romenna: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2020
are these not the same people chanting SAI BUHARI in 2015?
Please continue to reap the fruits of your labour.
I dont have any more fccks to give
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by ContractKiller: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Some people stupid pass shít. Who is the person that appointed incompetent service chiefs? We all saw how the army of ordinary Chad was able to wipe out Boko Haram in just 7 days. The same Boko Haram that are making the Nigerian army look like okada riders.

But funnily enough the same Nigerian Army will react like an angry scorpion if people want to hold demonstration on the street.

Please anyone who lacks the intelligence or honesty to explain what's going on in this shíthole should just shut his foul smelling mouth.

PrinceMajestic:
Re: Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" by Vulcan24(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2020
vast desert land areas and sahel forest are dangerous habitat.

it is hideouts for both animals and men of the jihadist and affiliates, you will require huge funds and massive operation to dislodge jihadist n co and lots more for resettlement and rehab of both victim and perpetrators

Educators and NGOs are mostly needed but the lack of sincerity on part of their state actors and from the central govt is causing the prolonged decay.

the funds are diverted, manpower will suffer or retreat for fear to life security and diseases.

the agencies responsible are recruiting armchair exec who resides in Abuja and sign millions fir programs that ends up in private pockets while the trickle are left over to d victims.

this pandemic is our own corona, and d entire north is one vast hostage region.

the west should not fear, bandits and jihadist in the sub Sahara carry out upscale attacks in urban areas only when they thought your affiliation with their oppresors are living or you are benefiting from them.

moreso their command centres and bases can't be covered from the exposed west wecept they launch suicide missions from within, using your own sons and daughters

albeit this is a war that is poverty and religion driven, a distant cousin to Western Nigeria, and the Eastern parts.

security forces are lazying out and only interested in counter operations and not any offensive or surgical missions, they are simply not equiped for recon, surveillance and Intel gathering. forget the millitary parade you see, the power behind and deadliness of a millitary group is their ability to carry out an offensive operation.

NA, NN, NAF are waiting out for search, attack operations and enemy located ... enemy in pursuit.

this account why terror groups and armed elements are always having ample time to plan, decide a Target and strike with accuracy and successes without any resistance from the security forces

armed jihadist in the western world are suicidal and always wear explosive vest because they are fully aware their bases and operations will fall when caught and overall they feared the millitary skills of their enemy to detect, nuetralize and counter future operations

offensive leave your enemy on the run and no time to strategise, plan another attack or regroup

this are diff terms to mean in an operation.

BH regroup, plan and strategise with ease in the sahel due to our security forces laid back tactics.
sometimes ago some British and American operators were booted out on the obvious basis that our central govt also are complicit and using the war to further a higher motive.

the SSS had a robust operation mandate to counter insurgent and plant moles but this in itself as yielded no meaningful outcome as Nigerians can see, the jihadist are getting bolder.

the use of technology will have been a huge advancement in the fight but corruption and missappropiation has flattened that curve.

we simply wait for attack and we launch a manhunt.

the fight will go on into the years and will continue to eat deep into our national rating and credibility in the eyes of the intl comm

the plausible solution is to sack all the service chiefs and dismantle the Defense offices for fresh hands and mind to take on the battle.

the committee on defense should be replaced and virtually all serving civilian and millitary contractors should be replaced by their understudy after due dilligence.

this is counter insurgence not paper work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Kill Kaduna Bandit In Military Uniform, Recover AK49 Rifle, Revolver / 65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / Dead Body Of Man Floating In A River In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.