Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate (24006 Views)

Barau Favoured As The Senate Presidency Is Finally Zoned To The North West / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by bestman09(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Fighting for who

fighting for his pocket!

And Oshiomole is fighting for your own pocket?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by OKorowanta: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

Na Edo money him dey waste

Las Las APC would fight dirty in Edo and win while Oshiomhole laughs in his house as his plans pans out

Buhari would order all APC members to bury all hatchet and work to win Edo back, while he deploys soldiers and police to scatter everywhere

No two ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by Web2020: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2020
If God want to help a man he will give his enemies difficult assignment. Tinubu and Oshiomhole is solving the assignment God gave to them. I doubt if they will be able to solve it correctly! Obaseki, you are blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by Dansuqi: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Web2020:
If God want to help a man he will give his enemies difficult assignment. Tinubu and Oshiomhole is solving the assignment God gave to them. I doubt if they will be able to solve it correctly! Obaseki, you are blessed.

Imansuagbon 2000 votes,obaseki 200
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by Igbojihadist: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Am not coming. Show us here. This is what others do.
dont use the word "us" you can use show "me"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by ospido: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
PDP the looting party, imagine a man from nowhere comes and sidelines the front-liners just because he has settled the party chieftians.... That primaries go be like that of Atiku's own.... Those delegates go vote for dollars and nothing else.... But they will come online and be wailingly ranting that " say No to god-fatherism ". Lies from the PEOPLES DOLLAR PARTY

As if Ize-Iyamu didn't do same or even worse in the All Progressive Crises APC.
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by HitSong: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2020
AmazingELixir:

How do you live with yourself with somuch vile words and bitterness cruising through your veins.

Brother you exude somuch negative energy....seriously advice you recreate your mind and spirit for your own good.
Lol!
Do you have brains at all?
Spirit teacher that studies people's spirits.
Get a life d.o.l.t
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by davidtemi(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2020
HitSong:
The idǐot above me though: What is good about the greedy and selfish old fool getting nominated? A party that has candidates that has been loyal for several years! One Man just came out of the blues and he gets all the advantages JUST because he can BRIBE is way through sad

This old generation leaders are shameless, GREEDY and a failed generation with zero integrity. Later, they'll be saying children of this day blablabla... Yet, it's their generation that has ruined EVERYTHING!

In NIGERIA, WE HAVE ONLY ONE POLICAL PARTY!
Forget all these useless names:
PDP
APC
Apga etc.

One day Mr.A is in PDP, tomorrow he joins APC etc.

They are all the same with the same useless ideologies and always comes up to the same results = FAILURE!

Unfortunately, 95% of the youth population are also senseless fools.
The only thing an average Nigerian youth does concerning politics is to defend a particular political party out of greed, bigotry, selfishness and ignorance.
And this just to squabble for the leftovers and peanuts the old fool generation leaders throws at them. And when they commission any project after must inflations and stealing, the foolish youths will still be praising them as if they used their personal money to do the project.

It's a shame!
but don't u think if Obaseki should mistakenly win d gov election it is finished for APC forever in Edo state?? Choosing Obaseki is another strategy for all in PDP...my personal thoughts
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2020
ospido:

As if Ize-Iyamu didn't do same or even worse in the All Progressive Crises APC.
Iyamu came but wasn't crying wolf here and there screaming godfatherism mantra like him... PDP master at sympathy politics. Make me remember Dino melaye, their number one champion in oblivion...
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by HitSong: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2020
davidtemi:
but don't u think if Obaseki should mistakenly win d gov election it is finished for APC forever in Edo state?? Choosing Obaseki is another strategy for all in PDP...my personal thoughts
It doesn't matter!

The question is, must it always be about PDP and APC?
Don't you think that if this old fools are not playing on people's intelligence, are selfless, have good intentions, have integrity AND ARE LOVED, they can still contest under any party and still win?
But of course, our youths are SENSELESS and hopeless and it must always be about PDP and APC = same party, same people, same results and FAILURES in the end.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by donprinyo(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats to the godfather destroyer. But fear federal might o.
For those that already know that Nigerian economy is shattered and can't come back this year, Please do the needful and invest in countries that are serious for biz. Join pennywise wealth management today and you won't regret. See my whatsapp for more info. Or whatsapp me on 07062389168
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by zumazeks: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

Las Las APC would fight dirty in Edo and win while Oshiomhole laughs in his house as his plans pans out

Buhari would order all APC members to bury all hatchet and work to win Edo back, while he deploys soldiers and police to scatter everywhere

You know, you've more or less alluded to the fact that APC mostly wins by deploying The police and armed forces to scare away voters and scuttle their mandates.
How that does not give you sleepless night about the future of Nigeria and your children is unfortunate.
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by oleary(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Using a face shield provides additional layer of protection against COVID-19. Ensure you use it with a nose mask for high protection.
Contact me for your bulk order.
MOQ: 500pcs

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by Hedgedog: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2020
I sell google voice
You are one pm away
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by jrusky(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
HitSong:

Do you have brains at?

What's my business with APC or PDP?
Do you think I support any shitty political party?

Then hold your peace and dace your warrant. Leave party affairs to those who cares.
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by ernieboy(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2020
HitSong:
POWER OF BRIBERY AND GREED!
SENSELESS YOUTHS STILL FIGHTING FOR APC AND PDP = SAME FAILURE!

FAILED COUNTRY!
tinubu minion, sorry
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by davidtemi(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2020
HitSong:

It doesn't matter!

The question is, must it always be about PDP and APC?
Don't you think that if this old fools are not playing on people's intelligence, are selfless, have good intentions, have integrity AND ARE LOVED, they can still contest under any party and still win?
But of course, our youths are SENSELESS and hopeless and it must always be about PDP and APC = same party, same people, same results and FAILURES in the end.
good input here. I have been wondering about dis same highlights u mentioned and I could only conclude that except maybe there's an amendment in our constitution - barring defections, then I think all these rubbish would change. APC and PDP in my eyes are just one body playing bets wit our country. Several intelligent guys are in the unknown parties but we won't vote for them except they were handpicked and imposed on us by a godfather. Sincerely it's a pity to all of us in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by ernieboy(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

keep dreaming of a, it will help u weather the present reality
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by HitSong: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2020
ernieboy:
tinubu minion, sorry
Or deh

Do you think I'm as stupîd as y** are?

What is the difference between APC and PDP?
Oshiomole and obaseki?
Ize and the other old fools?
Buhari and Tinubu?
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by MrPaul2: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

Its people like you that will still vote APC there by promoting godfatherism in Edo state. If its just to say no to God fathers in Nigeria political environment, Voting APC out this time is a good one

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by hush15: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2020
HitSong:
The idǐot above me though: What is good about the greedy and selfish old fool getting nominated? A party that has candidates that have been loyal for several years! One Man just came out of the blues and he gets all the advantages JUST because he can BRIBE is way through sad

This old generation leaders are shameless, GREEDY and a failed generation with zero integrity. Later, they'll be saying children of this day blablabla... Yet, it's their generation that has ruined EVERYTHING!

PDP
APC
Apga etc.

They are all the same with the same useless ideologies and always comes up to the same results = FAILURE!

The only thing an average Nigerian youth does concerning politics is to defend a particular political party out of greed, bigotry, selfishness and ignorance.
And this just to squabble for the leftovers and peanuts the old fool generation leaders throws at them. And when they commission any project after must inflations and stealing, the foolish youths will still be praising them as if they used their personal money to do the project.

It's a shame!
its you that should bury your head. The candidates that have been loyal to the party and still remain loyal by not being greedy with their ambitions knowing the greater good. I think they know better about loyalty and that loyalty and greed are not a good combo....
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by Karmaisme(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2020
bestman09:
Congratulations to him in advance.

He had fought like a man. At the end of everything, even if he didn't win, he is still a victor, by retiring osho omo ole politically.

He has really fought a good fight, like a real man.

Oil dey your head, Many people will vote Obaseki just to spite Oshogodfather.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by ojaysam25(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

This your Luther dream though

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
HitSong:
The idǐot above me though: What is good about the greedy and selfish old fool getting nominated? A party that has candidates that have been loyal for several years! One Man just came out of the blues and he gets all the advantages JUST because he can BRIBE is way through sad

PDP
APC
Apga etc.

It's a shame!
Every single point you made is monumentally and fantastically right and you're 100% correct!
Such shameless animals and fools that you described, they're very many on this forum - they're all over the place clapping up and down for their "heroes".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by techmo(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2020
ojaysam25:

This your Luther dream though

You dey fear the fact?
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by HitSong: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2020
hush15:
its you that should bury your head. The candidates that have been loyal to the party and still remain loyal by not being greedy with their ambitions knowing the greater good. I think they know better about loyalty and that loyalty and greed are not a good combo....
Dumbf*ucks

See the greater good Oshiomole and obaseki has given you in the last 12 years...
See where Una dey vote

Shame!

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by hush15: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2020
grin e pain am
HitSong:

Dumbf*ucks

See the greater good Oshiomole and obaseki has given you in the last 12 years...
See where Una dey vote

Shame!
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by ojaysam25(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:

You dey fear the fact?
Wake up from your delusion....no body to help osho now....even bubu is now supportive of giadom thereby relegating oshomole and his godfather to bench warmers
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by dederocs(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2020
politics and money, just like bread and butter...nonsense, democracy my nuts.
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by Unigrad: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

Na you go come fight am oooo
Political slave.
Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by Olabode971(f): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Visman:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific! ���

This write up got me buharifically Shocked grin

Re: Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate by Mycommand: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Electing "a party loyal candidate" is not what the Edo people want, rather, they are interested in a candidate who has showed resolve in good governance by way of doing that which is right in the eyes and mind of the governed (citizens). Remember the saying "that the devil you know is better than the one you don't know." The recent roller coaster experience of Governor Obaseki and his emergence as the PDP top preferred candidate among active party members as well as all and sundry (from the market women to the educated elites of Edo State) speaks for itself. Just my input!

In closing, I would like to thank Governor Obaseki for his resilience and continued willingness to be the voice of the Edo people. The resources of the state belongs to the people and not a bunch of corrupt and inept politicians who are interested in lining their pockets.
God bless the Edo people! Help is on the way and more brighter days are coming soon.

HitSong:

PDP
APC
Apga etc.

It's a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC / Tantita Apprehends Another Vessel For Oil Theft (pics) / Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.