Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu (18893 Views)

Court Halts Gov Obaseki’s Impeachment Bid Against Deputy, Philip Shuaibu / Throwback Photo Of Philip Shuaibu / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by faithfull18(f): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Me minding my business.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://politicsnigeria.com/apc-crisis-oshiomole-is-a-dictator-edo-deputy-governor-philip-shuaibu/

all the noise na because of election

their pocket !

make i go find wetin i go chop sef

mad people!
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Andrew13: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by pointstores(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Nawa
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Captainrambo2: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2020
OKorowanta:

The same Oshiomole who made him deputy governor from his hideout..
Let's all pray for that one life changing helper in life.
really? Made him ? Yiu seem to think Philip Is a nobody. Need I remind he was in the house of rep ?

And besides oshiomole would have been nobody without solid men like shaibu and kadjoto they covered oshiomole. They re the real shadow popes... shey now they re out to get him... lol

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Darkharvest: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Short man Devil. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Thelimitbreaker(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Oshiomole just watching this one run his mouth here and there like a dysfunctional tap.... All i know is that Oshio will come out victorious... Mark my words... When the people you are attacking don't utter a single word, just know that something heavy is coming.... APC to the end...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by martineverest(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2020
that summarises Oshiomhole....average Edo man don't want to be controlled by another

even Tinubu ,the godfather of Lagos is quite democratic

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Halo22: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Adams Oshiomole just messed himself up in his bid to go back to what he fought..... Godfatherism.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Aphrygian(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2020
donprinyo:
I concur.
For those that already know that Nigerian economy is shattered and can't come back this year, Please do the needful and invest in countries that are serious for biz. Join pennywise wealth management today and you won't regret. See my whatsapp for more info. Or whatsapp me on 07062389168
penny-wise? Hope you no there was once a penny-wise company that defrauded many Nigerians some millions of naira years back?
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by martineverest(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Sultty:
Geez these Edo guys worwor sha. Both governors and deputy governors. See edo state people u owe us beautiful governors
ugly working governors are better handsome thieving governors
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Nellybank(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2020
H mess up when he tried to see others as feeble. He deserve the insult though
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by KingMicky3286: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Shameless scammer spotted.

Where is your office, I am coming with EFCC to invest on your platform.

Yeye Dey smell.

donprinyo:
I concur.
For those that already know that Nigerian economy is shattered and can't come back this year, Please do the needful and invest in countries that are serious for biz. Join pennywise wealth management today and you won't regret. See my whatsapp for more info. Or whatsapp me on 07062389168

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by martineverest(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
really? Made him ? Yiu seem to think Philip Is a nobody. Need I remind he was in the house of rep ?

And besides oshiomole would have been nobody without solid men like shaibu and kadjoto they covered oshiomole. They re the real shadow popes... shey now they re out to get him... lol
don't mind him....they don't even know that Shuaibu could annul Oshiomhole's control in Edo north
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by boookworm: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Oshomole should have known better.

He just thought he could fight against godfatherism and self impose himself as a godfather. now that things are not working out as he planned he wanted to remove the governor because he thought he had to power to install and remove/replace

But never knew Edo state is not Lagos

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by wink2015(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2020
OSHIOMOLE should resign from politics.

He has been humiliated.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Thelimitbreaker(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2020
martineverest:
don't mind him....they don't even know that Shuaibu could annul Oshiomhole's control in Edo north
Annul wetin... Wait till election day.... Na so all of una think say election dey hold.... e-Rats holding election for Edo North.... Someone that can't win election in his compound uttering fallacies on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Addme: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2020
But he wasn't a dictator when he foisted Obaseki"s candidacy on Odubu and Co.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by begge: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2020
OSHO D EGUNGUN OF APC
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by michoim(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
You will soon know how far
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by vickydevoka(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Sultty:
Geez these Edo guys worwor sha. Both governors and deputy governors. See edo state people u owe us beautiful governors
Na una type de cause way our gals go edit dere picture sorry Dem go turn snow. Abeg leave person as God create an make we face watin de relevant in lyf.
I Neva hear say fyn boy de pay bride Price o. Abeg grow up n hustle
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by martineverest(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Annul wetin... Wait till election day.... Na so all of una think say election dey hold.... e-Rats holding election for Edo North.... Someone that can't win election in his compound uttering fallacies on Nairaland
at least ,he will garner about 40 percent of the votes....what about Edo central?...one of the most loyal PDP region in Nigeria...and Edo south,the most anti-oshomole region in nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by hotseat: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2020
Oshiomhole will be regretting terribly for bringing in the "beasts" that have now turned around to devour him. What a calamity!

This is one of the reasons why some individuals do not like to help!
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by zicoraads: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Truth be told, PDP's internal resolution mechanism is top notch.

They've learnt their lessons since some governors, and Atiku walked out some years ago, an action that led to losing the presidency.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Felix799(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by OKorowanta: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:

Who made him deputy?
You or me?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Bewiseedet(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2020
How do you expect them to resolve an issue when they are one instigating it.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Osna0172(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2020
Oga win election before you make mouth.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Captainrambo2: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2020
OKorowanta:

Who made him deputy?
You or me?
edo people,, me included... I voted obaseki shaibu...

Who made oshiomole governor? We all voted for osunbor... but osunbor refused to play ball with annenih, now annenih brought in oshiomole through the court. The oshiomole show appreciation for that ? undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Osna0172(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Oga win election before you make mouth.
Sultty:
This try small nah.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2020
helinues:
So we read/heard..

Was he a godmother in 2016?
Shhh. Stop talking. It's getting to you and showing in ur words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election / Biafra National Guard Claims Responsibility For Attack On Abia Police Hqs / Edo 2020: "Turn Out En-Masse And Vote Obaseki"- Atiku Urge Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.