Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Onake’s hair!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Onake’s hair!!! (1767 Views)

Guys, Ever Had An Apprentice Cut Your Hair? Share Your Experiences / Spice Up Your Val By Looking Smart. / 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Hello everyone, welcome to my thread. I make quality and affordable hair. Onake’s hair is an initiative to make quality hair readily available and very affordable too. I make them, I don’t buy and resell so you will be getting the manufacturer price lol. I will be updating this thread from time to time with new hairs.
WhatsApp: 08148618260
Call: 07055915015

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2020
They say a woman’s hair is her glory, so spice up your hair and look glorious with this curly soft hair for your twists.
Bringing back this beautiful hair to your notice for your passion twist and spring twist. Now reloaded and newly improved and it is worth every cent you spend on it. I can make yours specifically to your tastes, however you want, as the vip that you’re�. Keep your orders coming and I deliver to your wherever you are, distance isn’t a barrier. This hair is worth your while. Will be showing you the sample of the hair bought from me after it was done in the next post. Onake’s hair is a brand that gives you quality for less and helps save you some cash�.

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2020
Customer review. The result of the hair, after it was done by a beautiful client who patronized my product and she totally loved it, she wasn’t disappointed. Check out the curly ends, it is soft to the touch too and very light weight. You won’t even feel anything is on your hair and it is really long. Funny enough, this hair has been out for a while now but not popular in Nigeria, even some stylists don’t know about it. What are you waiting for? Place your orders today!!!

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2020
The beautiful thing about this hair is the smaller in size it is the curlier as seen in the pictures below. So it can be used for any of these styles. Mini twists, micro mini, medium, big etc. it all depends on how you want it. Just place your orders today! I await your patronage.

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2020
The hairs used and the result. Be the first sets of ladies to popularize this hairdo. You have been doing normal twists too long, normal is boring�. Do something different and eye catching. Place your orders today and have it delivered to you. Onake’s hair prioritizes customer satisfaction and you won’t be disappointed.�

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Like I said in my earlier posts, Onake’s hair isn’t limited to only one type of hair and here is another for all my lovely ladies�, this beautiful kinky curl weave. I make them, I don’t buy and resell so you will be getting the manufacturer price. It is really soft and pretty. Pictures below.

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Befor unravelling and after unravelling.

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
It can be used for these beautiful styles below and as you will see, no difference whatsoever and they are really expensive so why not save some cash with me huh lol, I am here to save you some cash. I make them, I don’t buy and resell so you will be getting the manufacturer price. Onake’s hair makes quality hair super affordable�

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by godwinjessica: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
As naturals we all have our struggles of being natural hence fall into different categories in this video I will be placing each one of us in our various categories. watch this video to find out the category you fall in.dont forget to like and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0JkmGuNvA0
Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Check out this kinky curl weave proudly made by me ��. Hand made weave track for sewing in the hair�. Really soft and natural like your own hair. Let me help you save some cash. I make quality hair super affordable�. You can indicate your length and color and it is done�.

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Before and after unraveling. What can be more natural than this huh? Buying this from those stores would cost you a foot an an arm, let me help you save some cash�. I don’t buy and resell, I make them so you will be getting the manufacturer price�. It can be fixed either before or after unraveling. You can even fix it the first way then unravel later to change your style�. Two in one, how genius�
#onakeshair

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Another beautiful ombre crochet hair extension made by me!!!

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Order now!
WhatsApp:08148618260
Call:07055915015

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Welcome to a new month everyone. Change your look this new month with this beautiful hair for crochet. Like I always say, I make them, I don’t buy and resell so you will be getting the manufacturer price.

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
More pictures...

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
It can also be unraveled to become a deliciously mild royal purple soft hair and can also be crocheted☺️. And oh I want to use this medium to give a little insight about crochet some ladies are not aware of�
Crochet style doesn’t have to be just braids or strings or twists alone. Crochet is versatile. It can be in the form of your regular weave, or any other hair you have had on and the beautiful part of it is that, you don’t need any closure for it or frontal to come out right. It all depends on how good a stylist you have�. Clear enough?�‍♀️. Visit my page @onakeshair for more insightful posts thanks��

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Beautiful kinky pick and drop braids. Really soft and up for grabs. Order and it will be delivered to you wherever you are.

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Hiya all, hope y’all are having a great week? Do well to check out this beautiful small sized, shiny black Senegalese twists for crochet, really long too. Twists are always going to be trendy and fashionable especially really long twists and that is why you should be versatile with your twists and flow with the trends. Don’t be rigid my friend�. There are several types of twists, Jumbo twists, spring twists, passion twists etc. The jumbo twist is the normal regular twist while the Senegalese twist is kinda loose and curly like as seen below. This is crochet, no need to sit for hours and can be styled anyway you want. It is durable and reusable. Very affordable. Indicate your color, size and length and it is done. Place your orders today and I will be showing you more types of twists, stay tuned�✌️

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2020
More pictures...

Re: Onake’s hair!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2020
More pictures of the client hair that used my product...

(1) (Reply)

Flaxseed Oil / Jovani - 60283 Sequined Deep V-neck Trumpet Dress / Latest Ankara Short Flay Gown Styles: Best Styles For Ladies To Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.