Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Flutterwave Rave Users, Please? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Flutterwave Rave Users, Please? (527 Views)

Paystack Or Flutterwave? / I Need Rave Payment Integration On My Web App Built On REACT Technology. / Jagaban Of Instagram: The Rave Of Da Moment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flutterwave Rave Users, Please? by 10mobile: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2020
I am working on my e-commerce site which is meant to be used for receiving international payments (USD precisely). I hoped to use Paystack or Voguepay WordPress extensions but I discovered there are many problems with both. Then, someone advised me to use Flutterwave, saying that I can always use it to receive International payments seamlessly. But, before wasting my time on them, I need to hear from actual users first. Please, kindly help.
Re: Flutterwave Rave Users, Please? by mrcommonsense(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
10mobile:
I am working on my e-commerce site which is meant to be used for receiving international payments (USD precisely). I hoped to use Paystack or Voguepay WordPress extensions but I discovered there are many problems with both. Then, someone advised me to use Flutterwave, saying that I can always use it to receive International payments seamlessly. But, before wasting my time on them, I need to hear from actual users first. Please, kindly help.
Go with flutterwave. Paystack will frustrate your destiny

With flutterwave there's no limit to what you can do financially. These guys dey create new things daily

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Rave Users, Please? by ELibraryNG: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
mrcommonsense:

Go with flutterwave. Paystack will frustrate your destiny

With flutterwave there's no limit to what you can do financially. These guys dey create new things daily

I have been using Paystack since 2018 and never experienced any issues with them.

Kindly explain how Paystack will frustrate his/her destiny.
Re: Flutterwave Rave Users, Please? by mrcommonsense(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
ELibraryNG:

I have been using Paystack since 2018 and never experienced any issues with them.

Kindly explain how Paystack will frustrate his/her destiny.
Paystack is good for payments in Nigeria but don't even try international payments especially in usd.
Paystack can't refund users money back incase of website failure whereas rave can refund every customers money directly to the card used for purchase in one click.

I'm not advertising flutterwave i'm just saying the truth. Flutterwave is perfect for online banking projects too and you can also generate virtual cards for your customers.
Re: Flutterwave Rave Users, Please? by ELibraryNG: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2020
mrcommonsense:

Paystack is good for payments in Nigeria but don't even try international payments especially in usd.
Paystack can't refund users money back incase of website failure whereas rave can refund every customers money directly to the card used for purchase in one click.

I'm not advertising flutterwave i'm just saying the truth. Flutterwave is perfect for online banking projects too and you can also generate virtual cards for your customers.

You're right on the international payments part. Flutterwave is best for that.

However, flutterwave is slow in opening. That I hate about them. Secondly there terms and conditions no be here
Re: Flutterwave Rave Users, Please? by Decryptor(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Run away from Flutterwave! Those guys are very sick and have poor customer care!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Cheap Reliable Hosting? / Thrive Wordpress Plugins Collection Download / Beginner’s Guide: How To Create A Digital Marketing Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.