Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat (664 Views)

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat by sweetsell: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2020
It is baffling to see how many threads are popping up over the overwhelming silence by Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Nairaland. I had a discussion on this last night with a friend n while we browse NL counting the amount of thread that opened and the frequency at which they are been opened I am afraid Tinubu might just be the next best thing after slice bread.

Personally, I have never been a friend of Tinubu and would prefer APC nominate Fashola Amechi or Osibanjo as it presidential candidate come 2023 but I am absolutely convince now that come 2023 Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be playing a decisive role on who end up with the APC presidential ticket if he does not win it himself.

Now, I understand this article will strike tremendous fear into the heart of many who hate Tinubu though he never stole a dime from them. While those whose state have been ruled by godfather from 1960 like Abia Ebonyi n Co with only pathetic level of governance to show keep opening threads about BAT, it should be known castigating Tinubu will not turn Igboland into Dubai. Holding your state governors to account only will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat by techmo(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Go on Facebook presicely Sahara Reporters and see how northerns are now in love with Tinubu because of ibos hate

I think in the end they are just helping him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat by Asgard13: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2020
Yoruba fighting for survival.....

Political extinction is a scary thing... what a pity

Told Yoruba northerners hate them more that Yoruba hate east..

But Yoruba already believe the propaganda

The north since yesterday have been celebrating the humiliation of a Yoruba thief...

From Kano to kaduna to bornu Benue kogi. Everywhere is celebration ...

Nigerians are happy .... Yoruba have been going around insulting Nigerians and encouraging evil why trying to divide the country by encouraging division among regions tribe
Now the country happy..

Why is it that Northerner hate Tinubu and Yoruba this much

Why are Nigerians celebrating Buhari for taking the very right step

Suddenly Nigerians are happy

Yoruba think by spreading hate and tribalism ... against east in particular that north will support them

Yoruba don’t really know the difference between a Bayerebe and Nyamiri in the eyes of the north.. you try to explain to them.. so that they will wake from slumber they will call you names...

Travel out ... no Dey won’t ... na to the propagate wetin no Dey grin from osogbo..

Yoruba is the most hated tribe in Nigeria and that’s a fact.. but because they don’t travel.. they think because igbos do na. Reason for their mind igbos are hated

Anybody that travels well and meet a Yoruba outside yorubaland definitely understand how Yoruba functions

Nobody trust a two faced human... Yoruba call it diplomacy... Hausa call it Bayerebe or Yoruba...
every tribe has a name for a Yoruba man...

But ignorance didn’t let them see... pomposity and pride... hatred against igbos and Nigerians

Now e don be for Yoruba as a tribe... and Nigerians are happy..

Question is but Why?

I just wish Apc to field a Yoruba man ... that’s all.

So the humiliation can be profound and sound.. and will permanently placed them.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat by hollah123: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Asgard13:

The north since yesterday have been celebrating the humiliation of a Yoruba thief...

Nigerians are happy .... Yoruba have been going around insulting Nigerians and encouraging evil why trying to divide the country by encouraging division among regions tribe
Now the country happy..

Yoruba think by spreading hate and tribalism ... against east in particular that north will support them

Yoruba don’t really know the difference between a Bayerebe and Nyamiri in the eyes of the north.. you try to explain to them.. so that they will wake from slumber they will call you names...

Travel out ... no Dey won’t ... na to the propagate wetin no Dey grin from osogbo..

Yoruba is the most hated tribe in Nigeria and that’s a fact.. but because they don’t travel.. they think because igbos do na. Reason for their mind igbos are hated

Anybody that travels well and meet a Yoruba outside yorubaland definitely understand how Yoruba functions

Nobody trust a two faced human... Yoruba call it diplomacy... Hausa call it Bayerebe or Yoruba...

But ignorance didn’t let them see... pomposity and pride... hatred against igbos and Nigerians

Question is but Why?

So the humiliation can be profound and sound.. and will permanently placed them.

u need to b checked into a psychiatric hospital b4 things get out of hand 4 u,u live a life based on grandeur of delusion.

Yorubas is d most hated tribe in Nigeria but Atiku couldn't use Peter obituary picture in his campaign poster in d North.

Igbos brought BSS n they were dealt with using Python n yorubas brought amotekun n they are still functioning today.

I believe u can see that yourself,sowore is a Freeman today but Nnamdi Kanu can't even come n bury his parents n u believe they like u.

I like what they are doing to Tinubu now cos it will open his eyes n make him think of d best strategy towards 2023.

Just know for sure that it will b easy for a Sudanese to rule Nigeria than an Igbo man.take that to d bank,d worst u will do is to wail n we are used to that

4 Likes

Re: APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat by Asgard13: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2020
hollah123:
u need to b checked into a psychiatric hospital b4 things get out of hand 4 u,u live a life based on grandeur of delusion.

Yorubas is d most hated tribe in Nigeria but Atiku couldn't use Peter obituary picture in his campaign poster in d North.

Igbos brought BSS n they were dealt with using Python n yorubas brought amotekun n they are still functioning today.

I believe u can see that yourself,sowore is a Freeman today but Nnamdi Kanu can't even come n bury his parents n u believe they like u.

I like what they are doing to Tinubu now cos it will open his eyes n make him think of d best strategy towards 2023.

Just know for sure that it will b easy for a Sudanese to rule Nigeria than an Igbo man.take that to d bank,d worst u will do is to wail n we are used to that

Yorubaic rant and gibberish
Re: APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat by Yebosola(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2020
Asgard13:

Now the country happy..

Question is but Why?

Y are crying in wilderness ,is you Igbo that flood the Tinubu 's thread, stop consoling yourself, Tinubu no see una

1 Like

Re: APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Cocaine Tinubu matter scatter everywhere for nairaland today.
Re: APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat by SarkinYarki: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2020
My friend Trust me Tinubus Political reign is heading to it's end
Re: APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat by sweetsell: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mumu how market ?!

SarkinYarki:
My friend Trust me Tinubus Political reign is heading to it's end
Re: APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat by DLondonboiy: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hahaha. Why people deny obvious facts and choose to lie to themselves is something I can never understand..

(1) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Invasion: Police Nab 7 Pro-obaseki Thugs With Firearms / Multi Billion Halo Group Launches In Nigeria, Appoints Akwa-ibom Born Mkposong.. / Tension Brews In Edo Between PDP, APC At The Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.