Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerians Are Dangerous - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Are Dangerous (337 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Dangerous by Globallog598: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2020
I once travelled to Kenya and realized the attention I got when they realized am a Nigerian I vehemently protested the discrimination before I took a time and reflect then I came to find out I should shut up and face the truth
Nigerians are known for crime and brutallity that I wonder why at the end people fight over religion because am at lost at which God these fools are talking about

Everywhere scam is celebrated even on this platform scam here scam there so much wickedness......as if that is not enough different horrible report of man's inhumanity to even his kids imagine a step father and wife sat and killed the woman kid and the woman could partake in removing the body parts of a kid that spent mine months in her womb if she could do that to her kid what will she do to a neighbor
A lady went to church to study she was attacked raped and murdered if not wickedness why kill
What we don't know is that the blood of the innocent is more lethal if you think is not ask yourself one question : why is it that with so much abundance Nigeria is the poorest country in the world if you want to know what that means imagine you being called the poorest in your family not to talk of in the world such a disgrace
Re: Nigerians Are Dangerous by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Nigerians are dangerous and what can you do abt it...? You keep letting others dictate how you should think or feel then you haven't started living... Sorry to say
if you don't have a tangible solution then why complain... Anybody can complain only few bring solutions...
Don't also say, "govt should do..." because to me thats just victim mentality speaking... Its always govt fault.. If only govt should do this or do that... Its never the citizens that are to blame...
Abeg no change my mood for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Dangerous by JimmyDarmody: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2020
If you let where you came from decide your destiny, you are living in bondage.
Re: Nigerians Are Dangerous by Globallog598: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
It is a rhetorical write up.... Did I hear you say solution from who in this country of stupid people without shame where people call black white........ When I wrote this message I am passing is that if one has sense he should double check when dealing with anyone in this useless country
thariodamaniac:
Nigerians are dangerous and what can you do abt it...? You keep letting others dictate how you should think or feel then you haven't started living... Sorry to say
if you don't have a tangible solution then why complain... Anybody can complain only few bring solutions...
Don't also say, "govt should do..." because to me thats just victim mentality speaking... Its always govt fault.. If only govt should do this or do that... Its never the citizens that are to blame...
Abeg no change my mood for me.
Re: Nigerians Are Dangerous by Globallog598: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nigeria is a bondage sir even in other corrupt African. Countries some level of standard is kept we here talking everyday if an igbo man is not selling drugs a Yoruba man is looking for who to dupe an Hausa man is looking for who to kill
JimmyDarmody:
If you let where you came from decide your destiny, you are living in bondage.
Re: Nigerians Are Dangerous by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Globallog598:
It is a rhetorical write up.... Did I hear you say solution from who in this country of stupid people without shame where people call black white........ When I wrote this message I am passing is that if one has sense he should double check when dealing with anyone in this useless country
okay... I see what you mean

(1) (Reply)

Asus Rog G551jw Gaming Laptop 8gb Ram 2gb Dedicated Nvidia Gtx 960m 195k !!! / Finally The Face Behind Popular Gossip Blog Instablog Exposed, See Photos. / Meet The Lady Who Acts Like A Mad Woman In The Market So As To Gain Followers On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.