Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,616 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

All The Millions I Was Promised Where All Scam From Clout Chasers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Millions I Was Promised Where All Scam From Clout Chasers (279 Views)

Checkout The Millions Of Naira Actress Nancy Isime Get Paid Per Movie / Coronavirus Misinformation Surges, Fueled By Clout Chasers / Meek Mill Launches Dream Chasers Record Label And Tag Along With Roc Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Millions I Was Promised Where All Scam From Clout Chasers by Yungsam1(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Controversial former housemate has raised lots of eye brows as she slams those who promised her money after leaving BBnaija.

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Tacha has said all the millions promised to her after she got disqualified were all scam.

Recall that Nigerian musician, Peter Okoye of the Psquare fame promised Tacha the prize money if she’s evicted. Also, some popular personalities promised the ‘Titan’ crooner millions.

However, Tacha on Wednesday during BBNaija Reunion, told Ebuka that all the money people promised her were for ‘clout chasing’.

According to her, ” When I got out of the house, I got so many.....
Click the link below to continue reading:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/06/all-the-millions-i-was-promised-where-all-scam-from-clout-chasers.html

(1) (Reply)

Video: How Dubai Police Take Down Hushpuppi, Woodberry & 10 Other Cyber Criminal / TODUN FAMOUS A Young Girl Of Fifteen Become A Nigeria Singer And Comedian / She Found Love In Her- Keira Darlynton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.