Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

“My God No Dey Sleep” – Tacha Throws Shades At Multichoice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My God No Dey Sleep” – Tacha Throws Shades At Multichoice (1698 Views)

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / Beverly Osu Throws Shades At Bbnaija Show In Series Of Tweets / Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My God No Dey Sleep” – Tacha Throws Shades At Multichoice by Hunt27: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Former big brother Naija housemate, Tacha has taken a swipe at Multichoice, the producers of the reality show, as she officially launched her own clothing line ‘NLNT’.

The entrepreneur who took to her social media platforms to make an announcement of the launch, dissed Multichoice, the platform that made her more popular.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/my-god-no-dey-sleep-tacha-throws-shade-at-multichoice/

1 Like

Re: “My God No Dey Sleep” – Tacha Throws Shades At Multichoice by meobizy(f): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Multichoice knows how to pepper this woman. She started a reality show before Mercy, but see which one is getting widespread recognition. It’s not like she was used at the end of the day because if not for the company I won’t know her past one or two forgettable threads on Nairaland.
Re: “My God No Dey Sleep” – Tacha Throws Shades At Multichoice by doggedfighter(f): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
She's not dissing anyone

2 Likes

Re: “My God No Dey Sleep” – Tacha Throws Shades At Multichoice by Fejimummy: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
she is still not as rich as Mercy..

1 Like

Re: “My God No Dey Sleep” – Tacha Throws Shades At Multichoice by Hunt27: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fejimummy:
she is still not as rich as Mercy..
What makes you think so?

(1) (Reply)

Why Hushpuppi Laughs At 20 Years Jail Sentence By FBI / See The Horrible Things Seyi Shay & Victoria Kamani Did That Got Tiwa Savage Mad / Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.