Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (photos) (1691 Views)

Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / "My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (photos) by Millionaireme: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2020
Nigerian Controversial Actress and Philanthropist , Tonto Dikeh, has seemingly taken to her social media page to disclose her favorite sex position.

This is coming after her acclaimed bestie Nigerian popular Barbie, Bobrisky took to his Instagram page to ask ladies if they weren’t tired of a certain sex position known as ”Missionary"

Click link to continue reading/Photos

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/tonto-dikeh-reveals-her-favorite-sex/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (photos) by Kendollar696(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Waste!!! Na me she dey do?? Old Age can be peaceful when you're wise during your youth days...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (photos) by laribari(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
old age is very patient. All these ballon bumbum dem will become your own alone when old age come by then your only companions will be rheumatism and arthritis. Kontinu

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actress Ify Onwuemene Down With Cancer Needs Help Urgently / Uche Maduagwu - “I Would Rather Leave Nigeria Than Allow Nkechi Blessing Kiss Me / Moment Ooni Of Ife Arrived At 21st Olu Of Warri's Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.