Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Check Out This Bashir Ahmed's Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Bashir Ahmed's Tweet (448 Views)

Bashir Ahmed Announces Wedding / Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Bashir Ahmed's Tweet by senatepresido: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Media Aides of President Buhari has tweeted about the the ongoing crisis rocking the ruling APC with regards to today's NEC meeting

Re: Check Out This Bashir Ahmed's Tweet by Temitopemo6e6(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Fayosi don talk am
Re: Check Out This Bashir Ahmed's Tweet by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
My own is that any body found Hawking sniper around bourdlillon today will be arrested n prosecuted for attempted murder.

#Thief..nubu's life matters

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Bashir Ahmed's Tweet by senatepresido: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Until APC came, there was no party position called 'National Leader'.

Even at that, it was neither organogramically nor constitutionally recognised within formal echelons of the party.

It was a classic but ruthless interpretation of that Yoruba axiomatic saying that "Let's call the insane man the groom-to-be so that he wouldn't disrupt our wedding train".

Meaning: Buoda Bola was given this office to underscore his then importance.

Now, having made him feel so important for long, thinking he could install even the President of the United States, he has been reminded he could not even attend National Executive Committee, NEC, meeting of the party.

I am still coming...

Credit: Samuel Ajayi

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja Finally Reopens After Lockdown / Video Of Ondo Lawmakers Brawl Over Deputy Gov's Impeachment / Biafra: If I Were White, I'd Be Racist Towards Black People, Says Ipob's Nnamdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.