Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

4 Irresistible Experts Roundup To Unzip Selling Affiliate Products Successfully - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Irresistible Experts Roundup To Unzip Selling Affiliate Products Successfully (225 Views)

Best Free Traffic To Use In Promoting Affiliate Products In 2021! / Free Traffic Sources To Promote Clickbank And Other Affiliate Products / Why You Should Stop Promoting Your Affiliate Products With Facebook Ads Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Irresistible Experts Roundup To Unzip Selling Affiliate Products Successfully by WordpressPhysco: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
I wanna share with you top nuggets to becoming a successful internet marketer or an entrepreneur. Enjoy.

#1. Traffic and Persistence

The first step is to clear your mind.
There's no shortcut to long term success. You have to work hard and earn it.
You can make money from Clickbank from only one source.
And that's traffic.

By traffic I mean more and more people click on your affiliate link.

This traffic could be attracted from any source. Either from your social media page, your email list paid google ads or your website.

Except for the paid option, all the other sources require significant time to show some results. So if you think that you have the grit, patience, and persistence of going on no matter how bleak the situation is then you can definitely make good money from any marketplace.

Again, there are no shortcuts. You have to go through this learning curve to make a living online.
If you're not ready for it then I'd suggest you do find some other career
– Saadi.

#2. Recommend Products through your Website
It doesn't matter if you are promoting Clickbank or any other products, you need to have a clear picture of how you will interface with customers.
You first need to know how you are going to receive your potential traffic. In other words, where will you connect with people to give them your offer?

The simplest way is to have your own website where you can warm up your prospects before giving them your ultimate recommendation.

Or it could be an existing marketplace, like YouTube, or others. But you have to know your distribution channel before you can optimize for the kind of traffic you'll be getting. I would market very differently if I were on YouTube, or if it was my own website. Written content versus video, etc.

"Where will your traffic come from?" Paid advertising, organic search, networking with other influencers, or all of the above.

One other recommendation I can make is choosing a niche that has nothing to do with Internet Marketing or Make Money Online.

While these are very lucrative niches, if you don't yet have the requisite skills to get & convert qualified traffic, you'll be a guppy swimming with sharks. Instead, find quality products in a less common niche - you'll have less competition, and more niches to choose from.
Best regards
– P. Guy

3. Choose the Right Product

With Clickbank, Amazon, or any affiliate site product, the best thing you can do is start a niche website.

Even if you are earning only $5 through some offer, it is fine. But if you are in the right and super-targeted niche, you can earn thousands of dollars each month.

Since it would be immensely easy for you to dominate the search engines. You don't have to do anything special for the SEO as well.
From my experience, all I know, choosing the right niche is the most important step. If you are successful in it, you can open the floodgates of wealth.
– Kate Smith

4. Give Value

One thing that is constant and effective in selling affiliate products is giving value. Give your audience value before you ask them to buy something Premium.

Re: 4 Irresistible Experts Roundup To Unzip Selling Affiliate Products Successfully by WordpressPhysco: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
#5. Review the Products you've used

One of the best ways of doing this is reviewing the products you've used.

That way they're super confidence that since you are reviewing from experience then you know what you're talking about.

(1) (Reply)

737 Code / Where To Sell All Paypal Funds At Good Rate? / You Can Make $500 On Monthly Basis Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.