Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Origin Of The Benin People - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Origin Of The Benin People (561 Views)

The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State / "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu / Origin Of The Name Bello?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Origin Of The Benin People by gregyboy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Most benin forget to find where they originally originated from, even the ones who had come across some of the articles are shy to accept the origin because it traces its origin to North central nigeria and core north, egharevba the benin historian decided not to accept this fact despite European records he came across, instead he tried to narrow benin origin to egypt.....

Here are some benin origin fact

Re: Origin Of The Benin People by gregyboy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
More.....

Re: Origin Of The Benin People by RedboneSmith(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is interesting. You have a problem with people returning a 'Hello' from a white visitor on Nairaland. You think it's 'white worshipping' to return a hello. But you use the works of white scholars to learn your own history. You quote the works of white writers as authorities in your own history. You place their work above the work of your own local authorities like Egharevba. What kind of 'white worshipping' is worse than that? grin grin grin grin

When I told you your outburst that day stems from a deep complex and a feeling of smallness you're struggling with you thought I was playing.

4 Likes

Re: Origin Of The Benin People by gregyboy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
RedboneSmith:
This is interesting. You have a problem with people returning a 'Hello' from a white visitor on Nairaland. You think it's 'white worshipping' to return a hello. But you use the works of white scholars to learn your own history. You quote the works of white writers as authorities in your own history. You place their work above the work of your own local authorities like Egharevba. What kind of 'white worshipping' is worse than that? grin grin grin grin

When I told you your outburst that day stems from a deep complex and a feeling of smallness you're struggling with you thought I was playing.

Bro let the the pinkman defend himself, the black defend themselves too when they are attack by pinkmen, so no big deal i dont know why you are taking it personal, are you mentally slave to the pink men......
Anyway someone called me white ass licker when i simply saying the truth now you calling me rascist because i spoke my mind.....

Bro let your pink man defend himself

Dont be pained because i shoo him igboman let him defend himself

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? / Africa : A Blessed Continent / Catholic Church Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth –bishop Davi Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.