Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Huawei Y6p About To Hit The Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Y6p About To Hit The Market (830 Views)

Is Huawei Y6p Worth Buying / Huawei Y6P Review: No Worries About Google Services / Huawei Y6P Unboxing And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Y6p About To Hit The Market by akingbadeomoseb: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Following Huawei Y6 from 2019, there is an upgrade in the series in the form of Huawei Y6P with the following specs:

Front Camera: 8 MP
Battery: 5000 mAh
Processor: MediaTek Helio P22
Display: 6.3 inches
Ram: 3 GB
Rear Camera: 13 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP

What do you think about this device in the budget segment?
Re: Huawei Y6p About To Hit The Market by Hezzyluv: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Samsung all the way
Re: Huawei Y6p About To Hit The Market by skywalker240(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:
Following Huawei Y6 from 2019, there is an upgrade in the series in the form of Huawei Y6P with the following specs:

Na wetin I de fear since, one start to manifest so

Because of the high rates of tech illiteracy in Africans that has made tecno and infinix exploited them and make stupendous gains.

These good Brand's in a bid to meet up with tecno and infinix for the African market, they have started copying them

Drjprince, i told you, maybe this day would come, some months ago, and now it's manifesting

I just pray xiaomi and Oppo and the bbk brothers don't follow this trend.

This has been nm greatest fear

Cc drjprince
Re: Huawei Y6p About To Hit The Market by Jacku: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2020
Them don de follow follow make p22. Well, it's all about the budget device
Re: Huawei Y6p About To Hit The Market by harryodilli19(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:

It's a decent configuration being provided by Huawei, much better than what the other brands have to offer. Even with Mediatek helio P22 I'm sure the performance of this phone is going to be great too
Re: Huawei Y6p About To Hit The Market by samueloyem19: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
The camera section in Huawei Y6P looks good enough and even the battery is awesome. I think it is a good option with its Helio P22 processor in the budget segment.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 9A / My Take On The Tecno Camon 16 Premier / Screen Touches On It Own - Umidigi A7 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.