Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Smartness For The Records Of 2023! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smartness For The Records Of 2023! (283 Views)

Tinubu: Presidency Requires Smartness, Not Fitness / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartness For The Records Of 2023! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Smartness is when you held the grip of a state for more than two decades and counting.
Smartness is when you brilliantly push successors to helm of power, yet you are never defeated (not at home)
Smartness is when you know how to stay relevant since -1993 till date.
Smartness is when people don't know your next step
To be very smart is a very sweet thing but then....

Smartness is to keep enemies forcasting your moves wrongly.

Let me stop talking about smartness and say this for the records...
*Smartness* is keeping people thoughts locked on your fake ambition while the real 2023 player kept shielded by you.

I believe smart people have big eyeballs, but next president isn't a big eyed but has a big-eyed godfather.
Please quote me after May 2023.

1 Like

Re: Smartness For The Records Of 2023! by Sonoyom(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
ok
Re: Smartness For The Records Of 2023! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nice one from you.

I don't support his presidency ambition as people speculate.

But his leadership can't be compared with any other politicians in Nigeria.

He's the best so far.
Re: Smartness For The Records Of 2023! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:
Nice one from you.

I don't support his presidency ambition as people speculate.

But his leadership can't be compared with any other politicians in Nigeria.

He's the best so far.

He's been using this gimmicks for long... 2011,2015 yet people still fall for his normal politicking play grin

1 Like

Re: Smartness For The Records Of 2023! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Drabeey:

He's been using this gimmicks for long... 2011,2015 yet people still fall for his normal politicking play grin

You Sabi
Re: Smartness For The Records Of 2023! by ChoCho54(f): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Drabeey was here!

Osunbande 2023!

For your mind grin

Tinubu that was championing a mooslim mooslim ticket where he could be Buharis VP in 2015 but for the intervention of reason is who you are touting to relinquish his lifelong ambition to who?

Both osunbande and Tinubu are unfortunately out of the equation of 2023, you can deny all you want!

1 Like

Re: Smartness For The Records Of 2023! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
Drabeey was here!

Osunbande 2023!

For your mind grin

Tinubu that was championing a mooslim mooslim ticket where he could be Buharis VP in 2015 but for the intervention of reason is who you are touting to relinquish his lifelong ambition to who?

Both osunbande and Tinubu are unfortunately out of the equation of 2023, you can deny all you want!

I admonish you, how hard could it be to speak for the whole Nigerians. Wow, you even know what Nigerians want come 2023. Savvy!

(1) (Reply)

COVID19: Kogi State Chief Judge, Nasir Ajanah Is Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Has Got It Wrong / Hj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.