Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs (1228 Views)

20 Modern House Plans For Bungalow And Duplex House Designs / Modern Luxury 3 Bed Penhouse With BQ For Sale: Victoria Island / Enjoy Luxury Living In Awoyaya, Lekki , Lagos With N21m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by Great100000: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Your living room is the heart of your house, it's a place for family entertainment and family gathering. A place to showcase your creativity and style. The first place a visitor will see, what will tell much about you and your family. In other words, Its shows how neat, tidy or unkept you are, from the first look into your living room.

In our traditional settings as Africa, it's a palace where the king, chiefs, elders and other important figures sit to discuss issues bothering the whole community, to settle dispute between members of the community and to make law that governs the community as well.

For the rich and influence, it's where to showcase riches, elegant and beauty. A place where real money speaks the language, that makes the poor sad and unhappy. Sorry if I sound a little bit rude here, but you can learn more about money and how it works from our other posts and articles on financial education. Nothing delivers like sound knowledge of whom you are and how you are made to function.

Still on the rich, their living rooms portray a lifestyle that show much are in their hands and even much more in their bank accounts. Different home styles and luxuries that can make you wonder, which part of the world is this?

Here are 20 living room ideas, for you to enjoy this weekend. Remember to follow and like, to get more and other related articles and posts.

1 Like

Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by Great100000: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
More Images...

Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by Great100000: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
More....

Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by Great100000: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
More.......

Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by Great100000: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
And Finally...

Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by bigdammyj: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Beautiful Pictures
Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by CzarChris(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Thanks for this thread man. I'm moving into a new apartment(two bedroom apartment) by next month's end, was thinking of adding some style to the living room. I'm so going for 5.

Modified: Then again, might go for 8 or 12. Well the pocket will tell. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by Great100000: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
bigdammyj:
Beautiful Pictures
Yeah
Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by Great100000: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
CzarChris:
Thanks for this thread man. I'm moving into a new apartment(two bedroom apartment) by next month's end, was thinking of adding some style to the living room. I'm so going for 5
You are very welcome Sir and Congratulations again, you will always move up by God grace.
Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by CzarChris(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Great100000:
You are very welcome Sir and Congratulations again, you will always move up by God grace.
Thanks for the good wishes.
Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by Great100000: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
CzarChris:
Thanks for the good wishes.
You are welcome Sir.
Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by Runjozi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
money good
Re: 20 Modern Luxury Living Room Decorations With Photographs by FreeMejoor1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
I just rented a new crib as well wont be bad to put fine touches like the one you have up there but like they say owo ni koko ..i will keep with this simple styles below..what u got up there that shit heavy can only be done in my own house i built..

(1) (Reply)

4feet Entrance Door For Sale / Sale And Letting In Lekki Phase 1 / House In Lagos For N4.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.