Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Ernest Prayer For Nigerian Politicians, If You Believe It Say Amen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ernest Prayer For Nigerian Politicians, If You Believe It Say Amen (149 Views)

Abba Kyari threatens To Expose Police Officers and Politicians if Extradited / Ebelechukwu Obiano Mourns Ernest Asuzu / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ernest Prayer For Nigerian Politicians, If You Believe It Say Amen by Paypaylme(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nigerian politicians have been dieing of ailments they have long borne. They can't get specialized medical attention from abroad because of the Coronavirus. Very many of them have serious health issues that they are treating abroad, but they cannot because of the pandamic, kidney failure, failed lung operation, senator and former senator died, many lawmakers, chief of staff and governor.
I tell you what, they would have been alive if they built world class hospital but no, they embezzled it. Nemesis is an English word, Karma is another.
Boris Johnson (British Prime minister) was treated in the hospital closest to his office, So was Queen of England. Trump's personal aid was treated similarly, wife of Canadian prime minister that also had the virus was treated in her country. Vladimir Putin (president of Russia)'s personal doctor was treated in the nearest hospital. But our own politicians are dieing because there is no hospital to treat them. 50years ago, Indians were seeking medical aid from Nigeria.
Well, I am not against their deaths oooo, I just pray that their heaven will be like Nigeria to a common Nigerian.

https://bizincome.me/my-prayer-for-nigerian-politicians-if-you-believe-it-say-amen/

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa’s Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19 / I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now - Wike / HAJJ 2020: Lagos Urges Intending Pilgrims To Defer Till 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.