Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside (2915 Views)

Davido Gifts Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary $10,000 For Returning $70,000 To Owner / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding / Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by correctkidabc(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Mr Chidiebere gets free 6 months supply of indomie for returning a carton of indomie he bought that contains N1.8million.

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/man-gets-free-6months-supply-of-indomie-for-returning-n1-8million-found-inside-a-carton-he-bought/

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mr Indomie Chidiebere hahaha. 6months supply of indomie really? probably a box or two per month

Anyway maybe his real reward is in heaven. Make i no talk my mind

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by youngsahito(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
The temptation is high oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by XXXXTENTACION: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmn the man no serious.
that money fit start better business wey go bring in beta profit.
but any way im reward dey heaven dey wait for am.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Money wey no be your own. Na wind go carry am. I won't talk about his belly.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Danielz19(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Mr Indomie Chidiebere hahaha. 6months supply of indomie really? probably a box or two per month

bros e pain me pass you embarassed
EmekaBlue:

bros e pain me pass you

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Runjozi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
when your village people finally exchange your blessings for packs of indomie. 1.8 million I will invest wisely then return it after a year with interest.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by saheedbadmus(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmm it's good to be a Good Samaritan ... chidiebere omo Nigeria rere

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Rahmanjargo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Never seen a more stupid person

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by decatalyst(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Never seen a more stupid person

5 Likes

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Omihanifa: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Instead of them to give him free supply of sliming tea, thread mill, and free medical checks for a year undecided they are busy killing him the more by dashing him indomie noodles so that he will get fatter and probably burst before the end of the 1yr supply undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by youthsinitiativ(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
He should be compensated with something better.

Income noodles won't help that Tummy at all.

A very good and worthy of emulation citizen.

I'm proud of his character.

5 Likes

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Rahmanjargo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=decatalyst post=91070057][/quote]
Don't quote me again dude
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by hisgrace090: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
He should be compensated with something better.

Income noodles won't help that Tummy at all.

A very good and worthy of emulation citizen.

I'm proud of his character.

His type is scarce in today Nigeria.
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by kokoA(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Indomie bele..
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Day169: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Morally upright and honest Nigerians have become endangered species in the present day!
May you reap even more bountifully, beyond your expectations. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Realresk(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anyone who criticises that dude have no moral right to question the corrupt nutcases we have in charge of our Commonwealth.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by SpicyMimi(f): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lol leave his tommy out of this...
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by SpicyMimi(f): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
OrestesDante:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Money wey no be your own. Na wind go carry abi. I won't talk about his belly.
Lol nobody asked you naa
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by jabor4Naija(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
So as this man big reach he return that kind money, na this kind rubbish dey vex me. 1.8million? Make i sleep
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Folzye(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmnnn... Are you sure this guy is a Nigerian and someone from the east? A very commendable act there is still hope for a better Nigeria.
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by starbuck(f): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
The man try oooo because if I am the one and with the present situation of the nation, I am not returning anything after all i purchased the noodles(pseudo)...

Lass lass, I won't be surprised na one worker packaged it to steal it but devil punish am grin grin
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by SAMBARRY: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin

1 indomie is ₦40 and there are usually like 20 pieces in a carton.so 20 pieces x 20 cartons how much?
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Harry00(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
angry Who born this man

Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Kenoxman(m): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2020
See belle... Unhealthy man! Worse still na 6 months supply of unhealthy food to fastrack his death. Wickedness! Why reward good with evil?
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by lifestyle1(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2020
I can return the money but I will never accept the offer!

Indomie can do better
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Kpokakpoka(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Hahaha...
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by Odion2016(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Ode oshi...the yeye trader don claim am..was he d one dat put the money inside and sealed it off...yeye story..mtcheww
Re: Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside by sofiscatedmoron: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oya chop indomie grin till you yo

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Who Will Wash My Panties’ – Toke Makinwa, / ''I'm Not The Biological Father Of Our Second Daughter''- Angry Husband. / Check Out Chika Ike Outfit At The Nollywood Movies Award Nomination Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.