Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha (54760 Views)

Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. / Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence / Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by AristocraticMe: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yobabad:
Every mallam with his own kettle, my only problem now is to see Biafra restored which a surely believe must come to pass
Brother you go wait tire ooooooooo........
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by lagosrd: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Who else told me here that obaseki will regret .
How market now
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by martineverest(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
teanah101:
I'm not sure they know.... Lol
Aishatu no get level again

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by fideblast: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Malawian:
When the tell these guys they are sophisticated morons, they will begin to form activity. I am very sure with all the cells in my being that if they just sit down to take stock of all that has happened to them in a party they formed, they will also cone to the same conclusion.

You just went and surrendered your self dignity to outsiders, rather than wait for them to come to you. I believe this was addressed in the 48 laws of power. (Make your adversary come to you..)

Even at this age, a whole tribe is still simping for a tribe not intellectually or materially better than them. The tragedy of being Yoruba.
you get mental problem?
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Someone should call aunty Lara
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
osazsky:
every dictator achieves lot but through the wrong way Mugabe...Charles Taylor and Saddam musial where the richest men in thier country..the question u should be asking is how did they all end?

The word dictator is being bandied about carelessly these days and I just laugh, you don't know shit about dictatorship. People will always give a dog a bad name when they want to take it to the guillotine.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by DreadedTerrorist: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:
Lol nothing lasts forever.

P.S kindly jump and pass the comment of the human meat seller below me.
[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by dahnimoh(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Osho

Anytime from now you should be expecting an unusual visitors: the efcc

HE should always be very close to where he will be at vantage position so they won't take him unaware

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
iLUCID:

The word dictator is being bandied about carelessly these days and I just laugh, you don't know shit about dictatorship. People will always give a dog a bad name when they want to take it to the guillotine.
how is o trek in Lagos
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by crackhouse(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kids should learn from this man not to do drugs.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by johnmartus(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ogaoo
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Charly68: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nonsense man
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by nextstep(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
See finishing! grin

Please start composing one for when PMB leaves...
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Tocco(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Funny man.. Lol..

Kindly click on the link on my signature to earn as you watch videos..

Gracias
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Jamesboss1997(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
At least not without kicking you out over � child �

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by BABANGBALI: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
This man's craze na follow come I swear
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by earnit1: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
lol
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by adekolaelect(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Buhari is a master he finished Oshomole but Oshomole is your master by sent you to early political retirement . if you don't know ask saraki,Sehu sani and the rest.

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by bejeria101(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
post=91071594:
Mumu Dino

Mumu Presidebt buhari! Set awon Dullard Geng. Lol
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by vbgtht: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
101% LEGIT BUSINESS YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME

How you can easily be making atleast ₦21,000 weekly legitimately.
All payments goes directly into your local bank account.
For more details, check my signature.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by tunjidj3: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
He who laugh last laugh best that is what Baba Dino display
Thanks to our able and dynamic president who is always at point any time he speak
More crews to his elbow
I enjoy today NEC meeting speech by president BUHARI
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by chlowi(f): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin tgis man no get chill....
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by vbgtht: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
101% LEGIT BUSINESS YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME

How you can easily be making atleast ₦21,000 weekly legitimately.
All payments goes directly into your local bank account.
For more details, check my signature..
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Heffalump(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oshiomhole deserves to be castrated like a troublesome Pig. See what madness has caused him.

When Tinubu disciples and stooges were offering him fake advice made in China, we warned him but he never listens. Now, Buhari and APC have sent him permanently to Golgotha grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by sLentlover7778(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
I can't wait ooo..

grin grin grin

Yobabad:
Every mallam with his own kettle, my only problem now is to see Biafra restored which I surely believe must come to pass
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Sunnyja: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
ODJ124:
angry angry
atleast he made you to lose...
Has Oshiomole won now?!
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Chucks234: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bigmonnney:
Make up to $1000 per month just by playing simple puzzle game online.. they pay through PayPal or to your local bank account.. WhatsApp me for better explanation 090
347 259 73
If you are making that much money you wont be here
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by DModeCntStopMe: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin

How will oshio baba survive this? Him fit go drink sniper o

Thiefubu how far na?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by kolade560: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
;Dobaseki nailed Oshiomhole coffin.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by basybasy: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by KaptainAfrika: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dino, Dino, Dino....Osho is the reason you are unemployed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.