Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos (1165 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum. Nzeogwu Was A Murdering Physcopath . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by ShangoThor(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2011
What kind of society is more interested in impending Political elections than
Babies being mass murdered, MASS BUTCHERED ,

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150098846208254&set=a.10150098846103254.285404.124165628253

I'm convinced Nigeria is the DEVIL's LAIR.

[size=14pt]The Northern States that adopted Sharia would be better served to combine forces and form a new Nation State,"you can't have your cake and eat it too".[/size]
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by EzeUche2(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
I share your sentiment. But remember if we divide North & South. Guess where Jos will be? In the North, so be careful what you wish for.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by 13volts(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
Am a muslim resident in Jos, i as much as i see the perpetrators of these acts as people repossessed by the inconsistency demon what we should know as far as JOS is concern Muslims commit crime against humanity & Christian commit crimes against humanity.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by ShangoThor(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

I share your sentiment. But remember if we divide North & South. Guess where Jos will be? In the North, so be careful what you wish for.

Not if we get the UN involved, it will be down to a referendum
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by EzeUche2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2011
ShangoThor:

Not if we get the UN involved, it will be down to a referendum

The UN is a paper tiger. You need the backing of a major state like the United States. The real power of the UN is in the Security Council.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by ShangoThor(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
13volts:

Am a muslim resident in Jos, i as much as i see the perpetrators of these acts as people repossessed by the inconsistency demon what we should know as far as JOS is concern Muslims commit crime against humanity & Christian commit crimes against humanity.

Hey 13 Volts, it's time to split amicably, please lobby your elders, enough is enough

[size=14pt]The Northern States that adopted Sharia would be better served to combine forces and form a new Nation State,"you can't have your cake and eat it too".[/size]
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by ShangoThor(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

The UN is a paper tiger. You need the backing of a major state like the United States. The real power of the UN is in the Security Council.

EzeUche, my Brother, my Neighbour, my comrade, we will get US backing to split if we unite across the South and form an alliance, enough is enough. We will make so much noise that we will get their attention.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by EzeUche2(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2011
ShangoThor:

EzeUche, my Brother, my Neighbour, my comrade, we will get US backing to split if we unite across the South and form an alliance, enough is enough. We will make so much noise that we will get their attention.

I am starting to share your sentiment. These barbaric Northern PIGS are spilling innocent blood, just because the person is of a different religion. These people need to be taught a lesson.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2011
this is too much guys nigeria whats wrong
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by LoveKing(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ShangoThor

is there any gory picture on that facebook page? gots to know before i click there
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2011
From baby butchering, the thread has now shifted to who takes which part of the country.

Are you not all Nigerians or can you not see beyond ethnic and religious differences. No matter which part of the country you are in, the enemy is the one who has failed you in leadership irrespective of his/her tribe or whatever, not your fellow oppressed citizen.

Can you not see the killings as a direct result of failed leadership? I am surprised at how quick we are to chant for division. Anyway, till the 'division' is unavoidable why not look at each other as fellow nigerians till then.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by Kilode1: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
LoveKing:

@ShangoThor

is there any gory picture on that facebook page? gots to know before i click there

I'll advice you not to click that link bro, I just puked! sad

@OP: unless you are trying to raise an army that will put an end to this barbarism once and for all, abeg remove the link and preserve the dignity of those children.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by EzeUche2(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
ikay88:

From baby butchering, the thread has now shifted to who takes which part of the country.

Are you not all Nigerians or can you not see beyond ethnic and religious differences. No matter which part of the country you are in, the enemy is the one who has failed you in leadership irrespective of his/her tribe or whatever, not your fellow oppressed citizen.

Can you not see the killings as a direct result of failed leadership? I am surprised at how quick we are to chant for division. Anyway, till the 'division' is unavoidable why not look at each other as fellow nigerians till then.

And you are a fool! How many of my brothers and sisters have to be butchered in the North, so that you can realize that this nation is not working. These people see the people of the South as enemies and you still want to be in a nation with them.

Maybe we should send your arse up North and see how long you last!  angry angry angry
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by LoveKing(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2011
Kilode?!:

I'll advice you not to click that link bro, I just puked! sad

@OP: unless you are trying to raise an army that will put an end to this barbarism one and for all, abeg remove the link and preserve the dignity of those children.

THANK GOD GOODNESS I DIDNT CLICK ON IT.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by Tsiya(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2011
This is really shocking.!!! In a very serious country, this is sufficient enough to declare State of Emergency in the entire country, stop the stupid circus of the election process, rally the good people of Nigeria to find a permanent and lasting solution to this problem.

The President, the Senate, the House of Reps infact the entire instutitions of the Nigerian state has failed.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by doublekay: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
What a selfish country. Where the leaders are insensitive to the peoples plight. For now the only tin they know is their campaign
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by aljharem(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2011
doublekay:

What a selfish country. Where the leaders are insensitive to the peoples plight. For now the only tin they know is their campaign

thank you

it is the leaders not the people
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
Same thing that happened a few years ago, when my mom was working at one of Zaria's hospital, is simply happening again.

Have my baby in Nigeria? Olorun maje!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by EzeUche2(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
It makes me weak in the knees to such a picture. Hard to fight back tears when I look at this picture. And people still act like nothing wrong in Nigeria!
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by alex101(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ wan nem Ezeuche,
Biko stay away from all these so called "southern separatits". If they are really interested in forming a southern union, they should take the lead. Ndigbo will not be the savior of any group again. If the jos/berom/middlebelters want out of the union, I believe they still have Gowon-by theway where is he?
Remember how some soldiers try to restore order during the fracas in the old western region, and it was branded an Igbo agenda. We(Igbo) should concentrate on building our home front. Thanks and God bless. Nigeria of 1966 is still very much alive in the nigeria of 2011.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by EzeUche2(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2011
alex101:

@ wan nem Ezeuche,
Biko stay away from all these so called "southern separatits". If they are really interested in forming a southern union, they should take the lead. Ndigbo will not be the savior of any group again. If the jos/berom/middlebelters want out of the union, I believe they still have Gowon-by theway where is he?
Remember how some soldiers try to restore order during the fracas in the old western region, and it was branded an Igbo agenda. We(Igbo) should concentrate on building our home front. Thanks and God bless. Nigeria of 1966 is still very much alive in the nigeria of 2011.

But my heart goes out to those children who were butchered in cold blood. What kind of man would do that? No this is the work of a monster who follows a religion that has no problem wiping out a people. This is HORRIBLE!

I am sickened to my stomach!
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by Orikinla(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
President Goodluck Jonathan has lost the control of the political situation. He is not competent!
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by EzeUche2(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
Orikinla:

President Goodluck Jonathan has lost the control of the political situation. He is not competent!

I do not think any leader from the South would be able to handle this perennial violence. This is not the first time these people have acted up. There has always been riots in the North even before independence. Yet the people of the South have not learned.
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by MaiSuya(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2011
The link doesn't say anything about the source. The picture could have originated from anywhere.

By the way what has this got to do with Sharia
Re: Baby Butchers * Murdering B*a*s*t*a*r*d*s - Jos by teeewai(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
naija peeps na wa oh!!! why do we like to spite ourselves, some idiots just like causing uproar, tho i am against the killings BUT for crying out loud these pictures are not what happened in the past few days. these are the pictures of what dose animals perpetuated last year.

while you all come here and abuse your generations, how many of you have actually gone or his/her knees to pray for nigeria without considerinf the fact WHETHER YOU ARE a CHRISTIAN/MUSLIM/IDOLWORSHIPPER (as long as you claim to have a GOD/god), yet you come here and blab, you guys dat dnt have somefin reasonable to say should just shut the h*ll up rather than accusing each other, i wonder when we will grow up above sentiments such as religion in Nigeria, loook at EGYPT both christains and muslims are fighting SAME cause TOGETHER. sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

I Will Expose Ribadu And Buhari Says Jonathan / .. / Boko Haram's Letter To The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.