Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi (52028 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Bigii(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
bigfish3k:
After using his corpse to do politics

You were hiding his corpse so as to use the toga
"ajimobi lead NWC"

I hate over selfish people

I swear these guys are bahd angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Carlyboi(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
traihit:

He's still the best if you put him side by side with all his predecessors. Oyo has not been blessed with good governors but despite Ajimobi's rudeness and ruthlessness, his legacies are still written all over Oyo State boldly.

Don’t mind all those people spewing rubbish about him....he has ills And faults weaknesses as a man and as a politician but the fact that he changed the face of oyo state for the better especially the first 5years of his term is undeniable asides LAM Adesina no other Oyo state governor in recent times comes any close!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Femeto: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
All na vanity.
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Salewa95: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Best governor kwai?
Seems you don't know what you are saying oga.
Do you know so many hardship he put people through in Oyo state? Better don't let Oyo people come for you! I want to believe you are not oyo/ibadan base Sha.

What hardship did he put Oyo people?

I’m from Ibadan and I know the politics of Oyo right from Lam Adesina, Ladoja, Akala, and Ajimobi.

I know Oyo during the politics of Baba Adedibu and what Ibadan went through in the hands of those fellas.

Where are you from? And what moral authority do you have to deny my assertions. What fact do you have?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Oblongata: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
cucumbae:
Tinubu want to become a double pensioner as both an ex governor and ex president.
sho mo age Bobo yen ni?
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by DModeCntStopMe: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
What exactly did he do for Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
CHOPbeating:
Lobapari!!!

Nothing dey life to take too hard..
It becomes a do-or-die affair for them because of the path they have signed with the underworld..
Why should the masses keep voting for hardship and death?
Una no dey get sense
It's because of unaccountablity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by ATAKAM: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
when people talk of you and made allegations then you see it on social media....there is nothing wrong in coming out to debunk or refute the allegation...sometimes these guys feels that keeping quiet is the best option to answer a perceived enemy....this country is not owned by one man...PMB campaigned all through the election period but have chosen to remain in aso rock to receive whoever he deems fit..terrible

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Dpharisee: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Why are you guys deleting so many comments on FP tongue
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Hypocrit: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
bigfish3k:
You were hiding his corpse so as to use the toga "ajimobi lead NWC"
With passion... spits
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Kaylet: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Salewa95:
Ajimobi was the best governor Oyo state ever had and he broke the jinx of Oyo o kin sin eyan leemeji.

I wish you RIP from the bottommost part of my heart and I hope God grant your family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

God gives and God takes!

One thing I love most about him was the security issues he tackled in Ibadan town..
Other areas were the Technical University, Roads and Hoodlum

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Salewa95: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
hollah123:
so he's better than Ladoja?
u are a joke

What was Ladoja contribution to Oyo state besides paying salaries for you to compare him with Ajimobi regime?

Although to be fair to Ladoja, his government was under pressure from Baba Adedibu from series of plot and impeachments to the other that disturbed his government.

I repeat, No governor since 1999 in the history of Oyo state outperformed Ajimobi in terms of governance if you compare them.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by morris477(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
So most of this federal politicians have underlying illness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by traihit: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
hollah123:
so he's better than Ladoja?
u are a joke

I may be and that'll be because apart from 30 students per class which wasn't sustainable in the long run and some school buildings, there's very little else to see as Ladoja's legacy. Let Ajimobi receive knocks on his head for ill-treating people even the Olubadan but he has good legacies in government and no other governor in Oyo has as much.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Paramount01(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

You were hiding his corpse so as to use the toga
"ajimobi lead NWC"

Talk like person that went to school now
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Salewa95: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kaylet:

One thing I love most about him was the security issues he tackled in Ibadan town..
Other areas were the Technical University, Roads and Hoodlum

I attended Ibadan Grammar School during my sec school days, I know how hot Molete was everytime with the issue of thugs and fightings. My parents are always scared then.

What about Iwo road fights and issue, we have the thugs ruling Oyo like it was their colony.

When Ajimobi came, he launched Operation Burst and he was able to solve the issue of insecurity in Oyo state and Ibadan in particular. Thuggery and NURTW wahala decreased during his period and Ibadan was peaceful to a larger extent.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by danielbello(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rip
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by hollah123: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Salewa95:

What was Ladoja contribution to Oyo state besides paying salaries for you to compare him with Ajimobi regime?

Although to be fair to Ladoja, his government was under pressure from Baba Adedibu from series of plot and impeachments to the other that disturbed his government.

I repeat, No governor since 1999 in the history of Oyo state outperformed Ajimobi in terms of governance if you compare them.
Ladoja did wonders despite adedibus pressure,do u think Ajimobi will b able to perform at all if faced with the same problem?
Ladoja despite all odds laid d good foundation for governance in Oyo till date n he's still d best with no record of compulsory retirement or retrenchment in order to loot money n he also performed well in terms of infrastructures
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by ifko: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Progressive vision kill u there..ole

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by ifko: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Salewa95:

Hope u compared d number of his petrol stations in Ibadan too
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by COZA(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
anyways.. if you are interested in mining litecoin 100% legit. check my signature and earn up to $10 daily
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by fatymore(f): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Salewa95:

What hardship did he put Oyo people?

I’m from Ibadan and I know the politics of Oyo right from Lam Adesina, Ladoja, Akala, and Ajimobi.

I know Oyo during the politics of Baba Adedibu and what Ibadan went through in the hands of those fellas.

Where are you from? And what moral authority do you have to deny my assertions. What fact do you have?

Emabinu Sir
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by kingseg: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
i wink
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Salewa95: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
hollah123:
Ladoja did wonders despite adedibus pressure,do u think Ajimobi will b able to perform at all if faced with the same problem?
Ladoja despite all odds laid d good foundation for governance in Oyo till date n he's still d best with no record of compulsory retirement or retrenchment in order to loot money n he also performed well in terms of infrastructures

Yes Ladoja laid a good foundation and Baba Adedibu was a thorn in his flesh and I clearly pointed that out in my former post.

But when measuring governance, Ajimobi was miles ahead of him in terms of infrastructure and I can contest this anywhere.

However, it can be argued that Ladoja couldn’t deliver that much coz of the Baba Adedibu issue but I rate people based on what they actually did and not speculation of what they could have done.

Note: I love Ladoja more than Ajimobi as a person.
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by ifko: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Buhari must be shocked tomorrow
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Salewa95: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
fatymore:

Emabinu Sir

Emabinu ma.

O ka mi lara ni jare.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by ifko: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Salewa95:

Yes Ladoja laid a good foundation and Baba Adedibu was a thorn in his flesh and I clearly pointed that out in my former post.

But when measuring governance, Ajimobi was miles ahead of him in terms of infrastructure and I can contest this anywhere.

However, it can be argued that Ladoja couldn’t deliver that much coz of the Baba Adedibu issue but I rate people based on what they actually did and not speculation of what they could have done.

Note: I love Ladoja more than Ajimobi as a person.
State tangible projects of Ajimobi in his second term as Gov of Oyo state
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by fatymore(f): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Salewa95:

Emabinu ma.

O ka mi lara ni jare.

I can see that.

Ibadan kiniso...

Ajegbinjakarahun

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by martineverest(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

I'll agree with him if he had said infrastructural, but people oriented policy in his second term was the worst Oyo ever saw.
same thing with Oshiomhole..his first tenure was the best in Edo state..his second was the worst..he became a devil
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by Salewa95: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
fatymore:

I can see that.

Ibadan kiniso...

Ajegbinjakarahun

Omo ajegbinyo, Omo afi karahun fo’rimu.

Ibadan maja maja, ija te ja lana o ko ara ile, o ko ara oko!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by 1kinggy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
olowo1995:
condolence to the family member, people of Oyo State, the caucus of APC as the late ex senator, ex governor passes away... may his gentle soul rest in the bossom hand of the Lord.....

innalilahi wahina ilehi rojiun

And all the titles perish away.
Re: Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi by bigfish3k: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Paramount01:

Talk like person that went to school now
Did you do graph in maths?

You will notice that after putting asterisks,
You go back to join the asterisks to get a shape (either parabola or hyperbola etc) which you are required to interpret

This is my interpretation of the shape of what happened after joining my dots - the man's corpse was used for politics

This is why we went to school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.