Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. (1626 Views)

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by MaJBlige(f): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2011
This is it. We are poised now and ready.

We want all diasporic Nigerians who obviously means well for Nigeria to leave their comfort zones and fight for the country because of the following:

1 Nigeria is a failed state

2 Goodluck Jonathan "has no clue, is dumb and has a wife who cant speak English"

3. Bianca Onoh Ojukwu has been made the adviser to GEJ on diaspora affairs despite the call for government revenue and officials to be trimmed.

4. The GEJ government promised 6000MW of electricity by 2010 but as at now only 3180 is what we have

5. Bombs are being planted by GEJ himself all over the place.

6. Atiku was given money byGEJ so that he will allow himself to be defeated at the PDP primaries-

7. INEC wants to pocket more money because JEGA is Goodluck Jonathan in reverse.

8. Patience Jonathan cant even read her own speech.

9. GEJ is shooting gun in Borno

10. GEJ is dresed like almajiris and shooting at people in JOS

11. GEJ's kids were in school while my kids were not allowed to go to school

12. GEJ wears designer knicks and jumpers while my children go barefoot to school.

13. Nigerians are getting killed in America, South Africa, China, UK and GEJ drinks champagne each night.

14. Nigerians commit crime in the UK and GEJ is looking while they get jailed

15. Nigerians in China are being killed for drug trafficking while GEJ smokes garri for dinner.

We need the foreign based Nigerians with better wisdom and approach to issues to kindly come home and lead the revolt.

Remember Tunisia, remember Egypt.

Please save us in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by tpia6: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2011
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
How old are?
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
how old are you?
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by blacksta(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2011

How can i sign up
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by johndoe200: 4:18am On Jan 30, 2011
@poster

I totally agree, instead of filling pages and pages of posts on internet forums, they should come home and lead the "revolution"
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by dempeople(m): 4:31am On Jan 30, 2011
I've given-up on Nigeria long time ago.
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2011
What about the majority of Nigerians at home ?

Are they ready to fight for good government?
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2011
Dem soldiers will kill like chicken, this is not Egypt meeen
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by isalegan2: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2011
GenBuhari:

What about the majority of Nigerians at home ?

Are they ready to fight for good government?

How dare you? They're too weak from lack of proper nutrition. You with all your big mac and pizza and your chicken full of hormones, you're propably 25% bigger than you would be if you were there. Not to talk of the sleep deprivation due to the improper ventilation, what with not being able to leave the window open due to the mosquitoes or turn on the fan cos nepa took light.

Anyway, never mind this guy o, OP. I want to come back. I will not have my children here o. I will see you soon. We'll fight together. I mean that. Maybe not just this instant, but soon. 2012 January at the latest. wink
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by olaolabiy: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^^She's baiting you, guys cheesy. This thread is meant to ridicule those who criticize GEJ.
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by omanzo02: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2011
@ Poster,

If u can start the fight we will follow u behind, how about that?
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by jaygetta1: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2011
Why would I want to leave my country to help you fix yours? You're the ones that live on less than $1/day, remember?
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by MaJBlige(f): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^^^

Then read the topic properly. We are talking of Nigerians, not foreigners like you. No one wants you to leave your country, okay?

Run out from here if you are not Nigerian.

LOL. My country ko, your country ni.

American Nigerian. LOL
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by jaygetta1: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2011
I don't know why I bothered to respond to your madness. Carry on. . . .
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by MaJBlige(f): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^^^

Exactly.

The topic says Nigerians, you come here to say something else.

Read English properly or stop showing off.

Go back to your country forum, if there is any.
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by PapaBrowne(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2011
@Mary j. . . .nice one!!
Don't mind them jare!! In the comfort of their obodo oyibo they are urging people to take a cue from Tunisia and Egypt!! Let them all start by selling off their belongings and moving back home! Afterwards, those back home would surely join the revolution!!
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by amazonia(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2011
Nigerians don't need to physically fight our government like Egypt and others
are doing now. We have been there, and done that. Nigeria now is on the
right Democratic path.
What we need is general societal revolution of the mind. Holding our
elected leaders accountable for their tenuous.And achieving measurable diversified
national productivity.
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by jaygetta1: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2011
Poverty is a state of mind, feel free to wallow in it. When was the last time you had uninterrupted Power supply, 3yrs in a row? Lol. Still waiting for "US" to come help you out in your "Revolution"?lol
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by Ikengawo: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2011
[size=15pt]HEY FAILURES, IF YOU DONT LIKE GOOdLUCK JONATHAN THEN VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE, YOU LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY, EGYPTIANS CANT VOTE THATS WHY THEY'RE RIOTING[/size]

GEJ has been in power for like 6 months and you guys are comparing him to Mubarak that has been in power for 3 decades running. You people are failures. Stop comparing Nigeria to Egypt
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by isalegan2: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2011
ola olabiy:

^^^She's baiting you, guys cheesy. This thread is meant to ridicule those who criticize GEJ.

See my siggy. wink
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by olaolabiy: 12:40am On Jan 31, 2011
isale_gan2:

See my siggy. wink

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by isalegan2: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2011
ola olabiy:

hmmmmmmmmmmm

cool cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by olaolabiy: 1:22am On Jan 31, 2011
isale_gan2:

cool cheesy
cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
Democracy? What democracy?

If we truely had democracy, do you think we would be in the state we are in at the moment?

amazonia:

Nigerians don't need to physically fight our government like Egypt and others
are doing now. We have been there, and done that. Nigeria now is on the
right Democratic path.
What we need is general societal revolution of the mind. Holding our
elected leaders accountable for their tenuous.And achieving measurable diversified
national productivity.
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by amazonia(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
GenBuhari:

Democracy? What democracy?

If we truely had democracy, do you think we would be in the state we are in at the moment?

Gen.,

You are right, our country is not doing as much as it could.
We have to work together to make that happen. Thank God we now
have a democratic platform to work from, Though full of faults, we have to
work to perfect it.On this forum, i had read people calls for SNC, etc. These
are good. These are only possible in secular democratic societies like our.
Yes, we do have democracy,but as of now, is poorly utilized.
This is more as result of the people using it than the efficacy of the system,
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by GAR3TH(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2011
Nigeria has a democracy, but a democracy is not what makes a country to become developed, Its good leadership. Look at ghana, the best democracy in Africa, they are still far behind Nigeria in terms of development. At the same time look at dictator Kim Jong-il of N korea or the monarchy of King Mohammed VI of Morocco there countries are far ahead of any african nation. Good leadership is what makes a country great and all nigeria needs to become great are good leaders, nothing else.
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by amazonia(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2011
Good leadership is good. but is not guaranteed any leader will be good,
Till proved so by leading right. So a good system can help get good leader,
and provides channels to make peaceful changes when it becomes necessary.

@GAR3TH

I don't know how far ahead of Africa contries are N Korea/Morocco.
Compare N,Korea to it neighbor S Korea.
And morocco to Turkey. your comparisons have no symmetrical parities.
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2011
It takes patriotism to champion a revolution which is lacking among Nigerians.
Most NIDO do not really care about Nigeria.All I see every now and then is long,sugar-coated but irrelevant comments.If we must change Nigeria,we need a unity of purpose among all Nigerians both home and abroad to achieve what the Tunisians achieved within days.
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by fstranger1: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
Madam kobo, this is your chance to do something instead of running your mouth like an unpaid ashawo

PS: I will personally pay for your ticket to Nigeria, madam kobo

Madam Kobo, what say you?
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by amazonia(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2011
@Bluetooth
~Bluetooth:

It takes patriotism to champion a revolution which is lacking among Nigerians.
Most NIDO do not really care about Nigeria.All I see every now and then is long,sugar-coated but irrelevant comments.If we must change Nigeria,we need a unity of purpose among all Nigerians both home and abroad to achieve what the Tunisians achieved within days.

You're right, patriotism, sense of belonging, and ownerships in the nation.
That, we are all in this together. Wether good or bad , is ours to make  a
lemonade out of its bitterness. It requires basic re orientations of mind set.
We have enough, but greedy few have too much than they deserved. And
are not making good use of it for the growth of the nation.
Who know how much billions of dollars/pounds of Nigeria wealth are now
buried in sub-terrial earth not earning a kobo, but depreciating daily in it
values and purchasing power. These are resources that could help spur
private major capital investments. And create jobs.etc.

The changes we need in Nigeria now are constitutional amendments.
They have been too slow about this.I guess pre-election frenzies has put
other things on hold.
Re: Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2011
amazonia:

@Bluetooth
You're right, patriotism, sense of belonging, and ownerships in the nation.
That, we are all in this together. Wether good or bad , is ours to make  a
lemonade out of its bitterness. It requires basic re orientations of mind set.
We have enough, but greedy few have too much than they deserved. And
are not making good use of it for the growth of the nation.
Who know how much billions of dollars/pounds of Nigeria wealth are now
buried in sub-terrial earth not earning a kobo, but depreciating daily in it
values and purchasing power. These are resources that could help spur
private major capital investments. And create jobs.etc.

The changes we need in Nigeria now are constitutional amendments.

They have been too slow about this.I guess pre-election frenzies has put
other things on hold.

I beg to disagree with the bolded part,atleast not with the bunch of retarrds that dominated the helms of our politics.what we need is to flush out them and only an uprising by Nigerians themselves could achieve that purpose.
The series of constitutional amendments we've seen in the past have not yielded any result and the status quo will always remain the same if Nigerians continue with the ''e go better'' approach.

The Blame Falls Solely With Northerners / Itsekiri Protest Exclusion From Amnesty Programme / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today