Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait (39601 Views)

Golden Eaglets Crowned 2022 WAFU B Champions After Beating Burkina Faso In Final / Man City Crowned 2017-2018 Premier League Champions After Shock Man Utd Loss / Sadio Mane Crowned Premier League Player Of The Month Award For August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nickymichy:
Weeping may endure through the night but surely joy cometh in the morning....well deserved... congratulations
Psalm 30 Vs 5.

.Congratulations Liverpool FC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by xynerise: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nobody should create a thread on what he learnt about Liverpool's victory, please undecided

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by PURAMENTE: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by EbukaHades10(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
sotall:
cool

Let them celebrate because nothing for them for another 30 years grin
Even this thing wey u type, u no type am with full mind so, mellow

Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by makanma(f): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
My club till forever.....congrats to you guys....I'm so happy and proud
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Emmerlee(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
jazinogold:
Congratulations to Liverpool!

Liverpool needs to pay Chelsea tithe for handing them the title without kicking the ball tonight grin grin

Click LIKE if you are happy LIVERPOOL won the English Premier League Title........Otherwise click SHARE.

Chelsea fans and chest beating.. They still would have won it without chelsea win tonight. The gap they have over man city is much.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by EbukaHades10(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Focusmind:
See how coro take spoil victory party for them. Imagine if this was before corona? The whole place would have become red.

So sad that their moment of happiness came at this time. They won't be celebrating with their fan.
But the fans (and non fans) are celebrating with us.

Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by hucienda: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations to Liverpool FC!
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by gistsmill04: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chelsea Wallop City, Gift Liverpool Early Title Win to End 30-year Drought

Source: https://theupdates.net/chelsea-wallop-city-gift-liverpool-early-title-win-to-end-30-year-drought/

Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by chuzfridam: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations to Liverpool FC.

And big up to Chelsea FC, the kingmakers.

Kudos to Frank Lampard, he has grown beyond all odds and made a statement for a challenge.

Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Ayobami7(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
A big one for them

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs, washing machines, refrigerators and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Obsession4u: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Thank you Klop for this wonderful moment.
This trophy is dedicated to Steven Gerrard,my mum, my uncle and aunts and lastly to my ex gf that left me.
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Depressedkidd: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
congrats....i think that had been thier plan all year long, they conquered Europe last season and pushed city to the league up till the last day that city won the league and continued their resilient form this season, were deadly and ruthless in the league in each matchday fixture and i personally endorsed them to win the title after that 3-0 win over city in anfield...Nice one boys and congrats once again, enjoy the celebration and your time as the Champions because i think pep's city are coming back next season with full force for this title...nice one mr klop and special congrats to my African brothers mane and sallah for thier excellent consistency all season...
Lots of teams gearing up for next season. But I believe klopp will make the right decisions and we'll be in and even lead that title race next season, even if we have to go till the last whistle on the last day.
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Enwhen(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Pavillon:

Which game

Liverpool need a point ahead of ManCity to.be crown Champions of England
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Pavillon: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Liverpool need a point ahead of ManCity to.be crown Champions of England
What are you saying for God sake
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Enwhen(m): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Pavillon:

What are you saying for God sake

I just checked it again ...it's Liverpool 86...ManCity 84( if ManCity wins all the remaining 7 matches)...u are right
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Pavillon: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2020
Enwhen:

I just checked it again ...it's Liverpool 86...ManCity 84( if ManCity wins all the remaining 7 matches)...u are right

OK na....
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Decimus: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Emmerlee:

Chelsea fans and chest beating.. They still would have won it without chelsea win tonight. The gap they have over man city is much.
Liverpool fans all over the world were interested in this game. If the title hasn't yet been secured, there's still that fear of the unknown, as long as it's still mathematically possible for an opponent to catch up

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by paulolee(m): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Lots of teams gearing up for next season. But I believe klopp will make the right decisions and we'll be in and even lead that title race next season, even if we have to go till the last whistle on the last day.
yeah, same with all clubs but my money would be on city
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Bettyo4(f): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2020
At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky
Congratulations to Liverpool supporters all over the world on wining their first English Premier League title
This means more
I'll never walk alone
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by MiddleDimension: 4:04am On Jun 26, 2020
paulolee:
congrats....i think that had been thier plan all year long, they conquered Europe last season and pushed city to the league up till the last day that city won the league and continued their resilient form this season, were deadly and ruthless in the league in each matchday fixture and i personally endorsed them to win the title after that 3-0 win over city in anfield...Nice one boys and congrats once again, enjoy the celebration and your time as the Champions because i think pep's city are coming back next season with full force for this title...nice one mr klop and special congrats to my African brothers mane and sallah for thier excellent consistency all season...
on behalf of all barca fans..CONGRATS

it is Man Utd for next season
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by deltateam: 5:44am On Jun 26, 2020
ifytrik:
The game is still on bro

They have won. Currently they have 86 points, remaining 7 matches, so even if they lose all their remaining matches and mancity win all their remaining matches. Liverpool will still TOP with 2 points because Man city has 63 points + 3points × 7 matches ( Assuming they win all)
Man city ends up with 82 points at best compared to 84 points. Liverpool is CHAMPION!
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by deltateam: 5:49am On Jun 26, 2020
xynerise:
Nobody should create a thread on what he learnt about Liverpool's victory, please undecided

It seems you know them too well.

For the rest of this week, expect all shades of Liverpool thread gracing front page. They deserve it.
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by stayclearofme: 5:50am On Jun 26, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Finally I have seen my club win the League. Congratulations Liverpool, YNWA.
Lol....see this Arsenal fan.
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by openmine(m): 5:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Scenes from anfield! grin

Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by deltateam: 6:00am On Jun 26, 2020
egojeny1:
Congratulations Liverpool, my second best team after Barca.

It seems you adopt winning clubs.
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Bevima: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Finally. Congrats
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by chukasson(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2020
congratulations for winning the CORONA PREMIER LEAGUE OF 2019/2020 season
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Taylormike: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Waw
Re: Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait by Jeanjohnny(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2020
YNWA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20] / Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / American-born Nigerian Talents Featuring At The Rio 2016 Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.