Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Try This Out... Jobs And Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Try This Out... Jobs And Opportunities (174 Views)

Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try This Out... Jobs And Opportunities by truthhurts2: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2020
I peeps!

With the current situation nationwide right now, unemployment, underemployed and most especially covid19(which has made many people to lose their job/s). But I can assure you that some are still getting employed even with this current situation. I'm thinking you can just drop your qualifications and location and if necessary, area of discipline. Who knows, favour might smile on you.

1 Like

Re: Try This Out... Jobs And Opportunities by Teemahcandy: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Qualification: Bsc (botany)
Experience: 4 years experience in sales

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Content Editor Needed / YOU Will Be Able To Hack The Way YOU Want, With This. / Vacancy For Head Human Resources (job Ref: Hr-bp-fmg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.