Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android (910 Views)

PC: God Of War for sell (kaduna) / "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by KozzyKayaki(m): 1:33am On Jun 26, 2020
God of War, everyone's favorite hack 'n slash, we love the blood, the gore and the intense battle. Well today's video is about all that. We know there's none currently no God of War game for mobile except for the sequels on the PPSSPP emulator(we will talk about that one on another video) so today's video is about the TOP 8 GAMES LIKE GOD OF WAR you can play on your Android phone. Some were close sha but that God of War vibes nor con still dey...but the graphics of these games are fire! So i hope you enjoy the video and then find a game that suits your taste.

Games in the video:
1. Godfire(2.2GB)
2. Animus Stand alone(0.95GB)
3. Darkness Rises(97MB)
4. Pascal's wager(1.3GB)
5. Animus Harbinger(738MB)
6. Ria(157MB)
7. Way of Retribution(664MB)
8. Blade of God(2.1GB)

Gameplays and download links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wZZi5o5qy0

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!❤️
Re: Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by tripplephi: 1:36am On Jun 26, 2020
I see all these heavy games and all I can ask is WHICH TYPE OF HEAVY PHONES CAN INSTALL ALL THESE GAMES?

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by KozzyKayaki(m): 3:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Ah ah.. phones plenty now
Re: Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by KozzyKayaki(m): 3:25am On Jun 26, 2020
tripplephi:
I see all these heavy games and all I can ask is WHICH TYPE OF HEAVY PHONES CAN INSTALL ALL THESE GAMES?
You don hear of Xiaomi of black shark before?

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by ozemestats(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Where can I download Godfire for android?

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by KozzyKayaki(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2020
ozemestats:
Where can I download Godfire for android?
There's a download link in the video description
Re: Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by Louisosazee(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abeg oh,
Which data can i use to download it?
Please don't mention Glo in my area...
Mtn and Airtel data runs faster than flash

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by KozzyKayaki(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Louisosazee:
Abeg oh,
Which data can i use to download it?
Please don't mention Glo in my area...
Mtn and Airtel data runs faster than flash
You can do the MTN #500 for 2gb or #300 for 1gb daily plan to download... or Airtel night plan #50 for 500mb twice

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by KozzyKayaki(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
I would have recommended GLO sha oh.. #500 for 5GB night plan.. GLO 4G is mad guy, at night their speed might even match up with MTN sef
Re: Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by Louisosazee(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
KozzyKayaki:
I would have recommended GLO sha oh.. #500 for 5GB night plan.. GLO 4G is mad guy, at night their speed might even match up with MTN sef

This sounds interesting to me, please what is the code for the subscription
Re: Top 8 Games Like God Of War For Android by KozzyKayaki(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Louisosazee:

This sounds interesting to me, please what is the code for the subscription
*777#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Ps4 Games Available / Sale Of An Adventure Cd @ A Moderate Price / Rockstar Warns GTA Online Will Soon Be Inaccessible By 12gb Ps3 Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.