Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

For A Just Society, For Lance Corporal Martins. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For A Just Society, For Lance Corporal Martins. (358 Views)

Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For A Just Society, For Lance Corporal Martins. by thinkmoney(m): 4:07am On Jun 26, 2020
https://gifter.com.ng/event/515#.XvTNQdYOipY.whatsapp let patrotic people and people of goodwill rise up and ensure voices like this our heros aren't silenced.
We will use what we get here to get competent lawyers and human right activist involved, to ensure fair hearing and immediate release of our hero.
We will organise peaceful protest and keep the campaign alive through different media.
We will organize public discuss as much as the availing atmosphere can allow.
We will consult with officer Martins family and see to it that they are supported through this trying time.
*Update: the wife of this poor man has been arrested. Who then takes care of his three kids?
https://www.nairaland.com/5952445/victoria-wife-lance-corporal-martins

1 Like

Re: For A Just Society, For Lance Corporal Martins. by Chopmoney123: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2020
I don't know why our activist have not done anything about this man including the news TV s in Nigeria. they are supposed to be updating us daily, on the health and wellbeing of this man. The way I am seeing it ehhn this man will die for nothing. Stupid Nigerians....no top politician or pastor, Imam and celebrity is saying anything about this man. You are all stupid.
Re: For A Just Society, For Lance Corporal Martins. by thinkmoney(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Chopmoney123:
I don't know why our activist have not done anything about this man including the news TV s in Nigeria. they are supposed to be updating us daily, on the health and wellbeing of this man. The way I am seeing it ehhn this man will die for nothing. Stupid Nigerians....no top politician or pastor, Imam and celebrity is saying anything about this man. You are all stupid.
That's what has gotten me concerned. If this man is allowed to suffer mistreatment with him seeing support from us, we may never see concerned helpers in the future again. Drop your #100 and urge others to, to keep our hope alive

(1) (Reply)

Will Coronavirus Affect Akeredolu Negatively In Ondo Elections / We Do Not Expect Everybody To Support Biafra Agitation –Kanu. The Nation / Keyamo Can’t Cause Misunderstanding Between NASS, Executive — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.