Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Please Nairaland Help Me On This Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Nairaland Help Me On This Issue (319 Views)

Please Nairaland Admin, Help Me Change My Name To *joycy* / How Did Nairaland Help Your Life This Year / New To Nairaland.help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairaland Help Me On This Issue by walmovich: 4:27am On Jun 26, 2020
hello nairaland
please I need help on this
I make a money transfer on my mobile (gtbank)
to Standard Chartered Bank 
and the account didn't received the money due to is zero account
and the account owner received a massage that

please be advised that your account is an Instant Savings account. 

You can only receive single deposit/inflow of N50,000 and maintain a maximum balance of N300,000 in your account.

In view of the above, please note that the expected inflow of NGN70,000.00 from GT Bank could not be applied to your account and has been reversed to remitting bank.

and till now I never see the money in my account
have went to bank to complain to do something about it
but they said there is no found reversed.
please nairaland
help me ooooooo
70,000naira go like that please[color=#990000]hello nairaland
please I need help on this
I make a money transfer on my mobile (gtbank)
to Standard Chartered Bank 
and the account didn't received the money due to is zero account
and the account owner received a massage that

please be advised that your account is an Instant Savings account. 

You can only receive single deposit/inflow of N50,000 and maintain a maximum balance of N300,000 in your account.

In view of the above, please note that the expected inflow of NGN70,000.00 from GT Bank could not be applied to your account and has been reversed to remitting bank.

and till now I never see the money in my account
have went to bank to complain to do something about it
but they said there is no found reversed.
please nairaland
help me ooooooo
70,000naira go like that please
Re: Please Nairaland Help Me On This Issue by chukwuibuipob: 5:02am On Jun 26, 2020
They’ll reversed your money.
Re: Please Nairaland Help Me On This Issue by walmovich: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
it have been about five(5) days now
and the bank said the money has been reversed back and my bank said there is no tracing of any reversed in my account.....
Re: Please Nairaland Help Me On This Issue by CrazyMan(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Go to the bank and make noise...shout and insult them, tell them that they're incompetent, useless...etc.

The branch manager will come out and sort it out with you. If you keep playing cool with them, they'll keep playing politics with your money till you leave it for them.

I've once been in a similar situation and that's exactly how I got my reversal back.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland Help Me On This Issue by walmovich: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
okay thanks I will go and do that on Monday
Re: Please Nairaland Help Me On This Issue by walmovich: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
nairalands thank God ooo they have return my money back .....
thank
Re: Please Nairaland Help Me On This Issue by ObiBlessed(m): 3:43am On Jul 03, 2020
walmovich:
nairalands thank God ooo they have return my money back .....
thank
Thanks to God.. But how did you go about it, before it was reversed??
Re: Please Nairaland Help Me On This Issue by walmovich: 12:32am On Jul 06, 2020
I went to both bank with person I transferred the money to
when i went to the bank(standard chattered) i do madness for them
later the bank manager comedown and tell me
the money is not with them that I should go back to my bank to recall my money back
I went back to my bank(Gtb)
i do madness for them also
so one man just tell me I should comedown that he will settle it for me now after all
the man now tell me that he as make a request for my that in next 48hours I will get my money back
na so I got the alert back the in the midnight ooooo....

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Management Training / Nigeria’s First Female Helicopter Pilot (Tolulope Arotile) Dies At 24 / Bank Is On My Neck For Loan, I Am Not Aware About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.