Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Learn Over 500 Rules Of English In Just Two Weeks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn Over 500 Rules Of English In Just Two Weeks (172 Views)

Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date / Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks / These Animals Have Been On Lockdown This While. Our Is Just Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Over 500 Rules Of English In Just Two Weeks by TipsMint: 5:11am On Jun 26, 2020
*Learn over 500 rules of English in just two weeks*

I've done a lot of research and found the core areas where most Universities set their post utmes.

This covers areas under noun, pronoun, adverb, concord, verbs, preposition, word stress and emphatic stress, idioms, statement interpretation, phrasal verbs, question tags, direct and indirect speech, adjectives, phrase and clause, types of sentence, oral English, comprehension passage and so on.

You might be asking why you need over 500 rules on the Use of English

Of course to pass your post utme in flying colours. Some Universities' post utme covers 80% of the exam (e.g. Unilorin, Uniabuja, etc) while others have theirs ranging from 25%-60% of the exam, and you can have a perfect score in English Language. We have seen several cases of that in some schools.

And also, to improve your spoken English. You will come across different things which will make you unlearn some of the things you've learnt before.

What you stand to gain from It.

- After 14 days, you would have become conversant with many rules of English language — some of which you probably have never come across before

- You will be able to respond well to questions on the Use of English effortlessly and also save time for other aspects of your exam.

- Periodic assessment tests, each of which will test you on all that you have learnt.

- Open your eyes to some of the rules you might have read somewhere before which you need to unlearn.

- Cash prize for the best 3 students on aggregate in the assessment tests.

*You are going to see all these magnanimous benefits just for #1000*

Yes, two weeks! Over 500 rules for a token of #1000. Reason is because I want other people to feel the type of comfort I feel when writing English exams. So the joy of seeing people blast English exams is greater than the money for me. The #1000 is mainly for the stress I will go through to turn up and make each day of the 2 weeks worthy of you.

Why you should trust everything you have read up to this stage

I once wrote the University of Abuja post utme just by preparing for a few days and came out with a top score.

You might be wondering why I prepared for few a days.

I wasn't even sure I was going to write it because I had already been given admission into the University of Ibadan some days before. But I felt like "freestyling" with it because of my love for English exams.

I am also a graduate of the University of Ilorin. I also have a few months of experience teaching Utme students on the Use of English.

So what are you still waiting for? *Act now when you still have the chance.*

Class starts from *Saturday, the 27th of June to Saturday, the 10th of July.*

*Quickly send #1000 to the below account and DM with your proof of payment to get added to the class.*

Qazeem Abdulhameed O.
First Bank

http:///2348168334767?text=Hi

*The first 10 students to pay will have access to dm me with any question on English even after 2 weeks.*

(1) (Reply)

What Date Is It ? In Chinese Language / Update:o'level Result Uploading, Change Of Course/institution Not Yet Available / UNIMED Gets NUC Accreditation For Nursing And Physiotherapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.