Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Want To Create Applications(i Need Help) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Create Applications(i Need Help) (438 Views)

Learn And Develop Real Life Web Applications In 11 Weeks / Which Programming Language Is Used For Android Applications? / Paystack Payment Integration With .net E-commerce Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create Applications(i Need Help) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 26, 2020
I'm a novice and I've been wondering which programming language to learn, I've decided to learn how to create phones or computer application (Android os).

I need help with the type of programming languages to learn and the steps to follow, I also needs help on the apps to download in order to be learn how to create applications.

Thanks in advance.
Re: I Want To Create Applications(i Need Help) by stanliwise(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I'm a novice and I've been wondering which programming language to learn, I've decided to learn how to create phones or computer application (Android os).

I need help with the type of programming languages to learn and the steps to follow, I also needs help on the apps to download in order to be learn how to create applications.

Thanks in advance.
Get laptop
Get a quality pdf book
Start learning python
Or Java
Re: I Want To Create Applications(i Need Help) by Brukx(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Thanks in advance.
Learn Java or Kotlin. Android os is built on Java. Most Google apps are built on Java but they are switching to Kotlin

But if you don't have a laptop, you can build apps in your phone using python.
1. Download pydroid3 from play store.
2.Get a good python book (introduction to programming using python .pdf)
3. Learn all the syntax and logic of python
4. Study python GUI libraries (e.g kivy)

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Create Applications(i Need Help) by Jas80: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2020
do you have a laptop? if the answer to my question is yes, then feel free to hola me, I will teach you for free, that is if you are really serious o
Re: I Want To Create Applications(i Need Help) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Jas80:
do you have a laptop? if the answer to my question is yes, then feel free to hola me, I will teach you for free, that is if you are really serious o
yes i have a laptop
Re: I Want To Create Applications(i Need Help) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Brukx:

Learn Java or Kotlin. Android os is built on Java. Most Google apps are built on Java but they are switching to Kotlin

But if you don't have a laptop, you can build apps in your phone using python.
1. Download pydroid3 from play store.
2.Get a good python book (introduction to programming using python .pdf)
3. Learn all the syntax and logic of python
4. Study python GUI libraries (e.g kivy)
thanks, i have a pc. cant i learn python using laptop?
Re: I Want To Create Applications(i Need Help) by Brukx(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
thanks, i have a pc. cant i learn python using laptop?
You can
Re: I Want To Create Applications(i Need Help) by marshalcarter: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Jas80:
Boss...I wanna learn and i have PC...are you based in Lagos??

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My New App For Creating 3D Logos / Help With Full Stack Web Development / First Vue Web App deployed to firebase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.