Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured (22397 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) / 4 Dead As Thugs Burn Police Station And INEC Office In Edo State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by sirp9898(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yoruba people why cant you people coment without putting biafra is biafra you people nightmale
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by kolade560: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
proeast:

Your problem is ignorance and lack of proper education. If only you did ordinary social studies and geography, not to talk of history, you would have known that Igboland ecompasses both SE and SS.

The 6 geopolitical zones where only created recently, but Igboland has existed long before the British came to Africa. Any map that shows the ethnic make-up of Nigeria will show you the extent of Igboland which extends to the whole of Delta North, parts of NE Edo, most parts of upland Rivers, and fractions of Akwa Ibom and Cross River to even Benue.

So because a stvpid geopolitical zones were created now means the Igbos in SS are no longer Igbos?

Take some damn history books and read so you can gain some knowledge!

I would leave nairaland soon because the kind of ignorance I encounter here is so disturbing. Spits!
Shut the crap, don't argue in ignorance, stop saying what you don't know.
Igbo is a major ethnic group does not mean you can claim another mans land all in the name of Biafra. The old Bendel comprises Delta and Benin people, how then does Igbo come in?
Your attitude of armrobbery and claiming peoples land as seen in Lagos is what u displaying here. Anyway, u are not a bastard. You portray Igbo blood.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by jneutron4000: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Akwa Ibom ayaya, take off any ipob head if they mess with your land angry

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by emapeteum(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=proeast post=91092012]

You lack sense and common logic. You lost Aba and Arochukwu? Nothing person no go see for nairaland. Do you know how many killometers of Ngwaland you will pass through right from Akwa Ibom border with Abia before you get to Aba? So, how did you lose Aba when it is lying in the middle of Ngwaland part of Abia state? You see how ignorant most of you from that state is!?

You're also calling your brothers in Anang to come and join forces with you to fight, but your brain didn't tell you that the Ikwuano people can also call on other Igbos to join forces with them to fight you.

This report is just a one-sided report from Ini LGA of Akwa Ibom, the people of Ikwuano LGA of Abia also deserve to be heard. They should also voice their grievances.

You seem not to have a superior argument drive home your point. It's the barbarian that normally result in an abusive statement. I believe you are a baby who hardly read beyond his/her nursery books. My dear, check the history and be more informed,I will not abuse you.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Elisha101(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by EdiskyHarry: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=yarimagombe post=91085295]This is a family issues nothing concern me with it. There are all Biafran and am not Biafran, Nnamdi KANU should come to their rescue [/quote
Akwa ibom state is not biafra and will never be
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by simeotexy: 8:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Simbrixton:
a lot of your ibibio brothers no go gree o
me as ibibio I agree,,,I prefer to be governed by Fulani than igbo
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by simeotexy: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Abagworo:

Abia and Akwaibom are basically same people with similar culture speaking different languages. No boundary can ever be defined because in the past language wasn't a barrier and nothing like States existed.
abia and akwa ibom re not one and can never be one
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by simeotexy: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2020
proeast:

Your problem is ignorance and lack of proper education. If only you did ordinary social studies and geography, not to talk of history, you would have known that Igboland ecompasses both SE and SS.

The 6 geopolitical zones where only created recently, but Igboland has existed long before the British came to Africa. Any map that shows the ethnic make-up of Nigeria will show you the extent of Igboland which extends to the whole of Delta North, parts of NE Edo, most parts of upland Rivers, and fractions of Akwa Ibom and Cross River to even Benue.

So because a stvpid geopolitical zones were created now means the Igbos in SS are no longer Igbos?

Take some damn history books and read so you can gain some knowledge!

I would leave nairaland soon because the kind of ignorance I encounter here is so disturbing. Spits!
Bros how is all this lands u mentioning igbo land
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
Somodooo:
report me if you see me doing so
[/s]
Trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud / Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic / American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.