Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd (31078 Views)

Rare Iridescent Snake Discovered In Vietnam - (Photos) / Meet Zoey My Sable Female GSD / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Happy weekend pet lovers .. been a while .. jst dropping this to say HELLO to all my lovers out there ❤️❤️❤️

3 Likes

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by Alphamale101(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
I feel camera isn't doing enough justice to the size of your boy boss... A novice in dog matters but I don't need no one to tell me you've got a good dog boss

3 Likes

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 5:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Thanks bro.. he's big in size
Alphamale101:
I feel camera isn't doing enough justice to the size of your boy boss... A novice in dog matters but I don't need no one to tell me you've got a good dog boss
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by inception101(m): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Hello fam.. it's been a while I talked about my boy, but today I decided to say a bit about him.. Talking about being protective and intelligent i'll give all credit to this beautiful breed. He's aggressiveness and guard instincts is next to none. In all he's a wonderful companion... I noticed he now has a favourite spot in the compound when I free him to roam at night... And that's my bedroom window LOL, Looking through my window and seeing my boy laying beside my room gives me so much joy in owning this great breed.. for me it's a German shepherd or no other breed. Looking forward to seeing his offsprings. One ❤️

location for future mating? I have a sable female
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Lagos ... Do u have a thread on nairaland for d said female sable
inception101:

location for future mating? I have a sable female
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by inception101(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Lagos ... Do u have a thread on nairaland for d said female sable

nope

1 Like

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2021
Ok...where's your location
inception101:

nope
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by inception101(m): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Ok...where's your location

anambra, yours?
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 5:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Stated it earlier LAGOS..
inception101:

anambra, yours?
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by inception101(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Stated it earlier LAGOS..

where exactly
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Drop ur WhatsApp digits man.. I think dat wuld be better.. I also want to see ur female sable
inception101:

where exactly
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by Titi43: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mine is a slant back German shepherd.

1 Like

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by inception101(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Drop ur WhatsApp digits man.. I think dat wuld be better.. I also want to see ur female sable

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nice
Titi43:
Mine is a slant back German shepherd.
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Acknowledged
inception101:

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Happy weekend Pet lovers .. And I looked this cute after my weekend cold bath.. between I'll be 1yr 4 months tomorrow grin grin !! Stud service loading ... Bitches get prepared ❤️❤️

2 Likes

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
More wink wink

1 Like

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by kekakuz(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
What rare about this

1 Like

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
U can as well read and ignore if u have nothing meaningful to say .. now I see why u almost sold ur Caucasian jst because of a mere comment.
kekakuz:
What rare about this

1 Like

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by kekakuz(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
ebonyoyas:
U can as well read and ignore if u have nothing meaningful to say .. now I see why u almost sold ur Caucasian jst because of a mere comment.
not selling. Wanted to give it out. Quality or nothing
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by Haroldjunior: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2021
kekakuz:
What rare about this
How many long-coated dark red-sable gsds have you seen in Nigeria that aren’t DDR Sir? Una go just dey talk unnecessarily...

2 Likes

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 5:35am On Sep 12, 2021
You are on point bro
Haroldjunior:

How many long-coated dark red-sable gsds have you seen in Nigeria that aren’t DDR Sir? Una go just dey talk unnecessarily...
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by kekakuz(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Haroldjunior:

see your response to an innocent question. Come to Jos and see Dogs. This is not even slanted

1 Like

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by wizi44(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2021
kekakuz:
see your response to an innocent question. Come to Jos and see Dogs. This is not even slanted
Boss no vex
Are DDR slanted or did he say his dog was slanted, you refuse the see the point being made, he has a red sable long coated dog that is not a DDR, is that not enough reason for him to at least call his dog rare and nobody is arguing the fact that jos has a lot of dogs. My boss and if the tone of this response was too harsh for you, sorry

4 Likes

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Lol. grin
wizi44:
Boss no vex
Are DDR slanted or did he say his dog was slanted, you refuse the see the point being made, he has a red sable long coated dog that is not a DDR, is that not enough reason for him to at least call his dog rare and nobody is arguing the fact that jos has a lot of dogs. My boss and if the tone of this response was too harsh for you, sorry
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2021
And to u.. it's obvious u lack knowledge on dogs... Google is your frnd.. who told u slants (showlines) are the Best German shepherds out there... I'll suggest u devote more time studying abt facts.. before coming out publicly to make noise angry angry... Peace !!
kekakuz:

2 Likes

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by Nastymarz(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2021
ebonyoyas:
And to u.. it's obvious u lack knowledge on dogs... Google is your frnd.. who told u slants (showlines) are the Best German shepherds out there... I'll suggest u devote more time studying abt facts.. before coming out publicly to make noise angry angry... Peace !!

All german shepherd are the best irrespective of what line they fall into.. I think i would argue that showline is the best because it is my preference. So lets just say all because non is short of the best.. We all have our preference.

1 Like

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nicely said man
Nastymarz:

All german shepherd are the best irrespective of what line they fall into.. I think i would argue that showline is the best because it is my preference. So lets just say all because non is short of the best.. We all have our preference.

1 Like

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by kekakuz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
ebonyoyas:
I will respond to you after service.
Rare kor reddish ni

1 Like

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by ebonyoyas(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bring it on bro
kekakuz:
I will respond to you after service.
Rare kor reddish ni
Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by kekakuz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
ebonyoyas:
if I start uploading pix now you would be embarrassed talking trash. All the nonesense in you have said now is enough to shut you up. You know terms but you don't know the workings. I will refer you back to thesame Google . Come back when you get enlightened

1 Like

Re: Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd by zeanslim(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why do some people just enjoy to contribute with argument grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People / Juliana, The Dog That Got Two Blue Cross Medals / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.