Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! (407 Views)

5 Ways To Protect Your N-power (NASIMS) Portal / Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Follow The Instructions Carefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! by npowerng: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2020
We understand some people have attempted registration. Please NOTE that your registration is null and void. It doesn't count till the portal opens at 11.45pm tonight.

Following instructions are a vital component of the N-Power Programme. They are there to protect you.

#NPowerNG

Re: Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! by cornel9297: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2020
npowerng, what type of investigation have you been doing over our unpaid stipends.
we've been patience for long .
Re: Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! by npowerng: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2020
cornel9297:
npowerng, what type of investigation have you been doing over our unpaid stipends.
we've been patience for long .

This issue will be addressed in the coming weeks, we know you have been patient already, please give us a little more time.
Re: Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! by Ameboperoo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
npowerng:

This issue will be addressed in the coming weeks, we know you have been patient already, please give us a little more time.
Weeks! Smh
Re: Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! by cornel9297: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
npowerng:

The issue will be addressed in few weeks or that we will be paid in few days?
what is humanitarian about your ministry when you're treating us like trash as if we went against The program. It is high you tell the public the offence we committed and the reasons you flagged our accounts.
Re: Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! by Ameboperoo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
cornel9297:

The issue will be addressed in few weeks or that we will be paid in few days?
what is humanitarian about your ministry when you're treating us like trash as if we went against The program. It is high you tell the public the offence we committed and the reasons you flagged our accounts.
I wonder o.
How can you just stop paying few selected beneficiaries for almost four months and not even saying anything about it?
Tell us our offenses and let people judge.
Re: Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! by npowerng: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ameboperoo:

I wonder o.
How can you just stop paying few selected beneficiaries for almost four months and not even saying anything about it?
Tell us our offenses and let people judge.

This whole thing will be resolved, and you will be paid your stipend.
Re: Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! by Zido47: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
npowerng:
We understand some people have attempted registration. Please NOTE that your registration is null and void. It doesn't count till the portal opens at 11.45pm tonight.

Following instructions are a vital component of the N-Power Programme. They are there to protect you.

#NPowerNG

Pls i have been trying to apply for N-Tech there's no provision for apply there, i studied electrical electronics engineering. Please should i be patient?
Re: Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! by cloudyskygrind(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Please help. I'm not able to go pass the biodata page. It keeps telling me "first name is required" meanwhile, after too many trials, I decided yo register a new account. Exactly the same thing "first name is required" please what should I do?
Re: Instructions Are There To Protect Us!!! by npowerng: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Zido47:

Pls i have been trying to apply for N-Tech there's no provision for apply there, i studied electrical electronics engineering. Please should i be patient?

N-Tech is a non-graduate programme.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For Npower Scam / Employment Vacancy / For Any Bakery In Need Of Experienced Pastry Chef / Baker (osun/oyo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.