Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Cardi B Responds To The Twitter Trend #cardibisoverparty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Responds To The Twitter Trend #cardibisoverparty (408 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Responds To The Twitter Trend #cardibisoverparty by Ifeanyiwrite: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Cardi B on Thursday morning, woke up to some unpleasant news that some #CardiBIsOverParty was trending on Twitter. And not long after, the Grammy Award winner swiftly responded to her haters on social media.

“I woke up and I’m seeing that they’re trying to make ‘Cardi B Is Cancelled Party.’ I’m like what the f–k. I’m not doing anything,” she shared. “So now I see these people I guess are editing or they’re claiming I have a fake Instagram. I don’t know, these people must think that I’m a 15-year-old girl.”

The Bronx rapper also used the opportunity to talk about the rumour that she and Ariana Grande had beef. She said it just wasn’t true.

“Ariana Grande? I don’t even have a problem with her,” the “I Like It” Cardi said. “Why would I ever talk about her? I like her music. I don’t know.”

Cardi B continued, “If I had issues with anybody, my team wouldn’t even talk to nobody that I have issues with. I don’t even have issues with any of these girls… Don’t make lies about me. It’s tiring. It’s annoying.”

New trends #CardiBIsComing and #WeLoveYouCardi started trending, showing that the rapper still has plenty of fans on her side.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/cardi-b-responds-to-the-twitter-trend-cardibisoverparty/

(1) (Reply)

See What Rema Said About Barack Obama / Watch Veteran Actor Olu Jacob's Wife, 3 Children, Condition + 10 Untold Truth / “you Dey Craze” – Ike Onyema Blasts Man; See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.