Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ (23503 Views)

South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? / Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video / Falana To Malami: You Risk Being Removed As AGF If You Fail To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2020
There is one thing I can't fathom about this current government (Buhari-led administration) and this thing has always being pop up as a rhetorical question in my mind;

Apart from the (audio) seized items like hotels, estates, cars, and etc, please the looted funds they've recovered or should I say those they have being recovering, where are they going OR is there like a bank(s) where they save all these funds?...pls I don't understand.
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by ZooOga: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Malami is f*ckin corrupt to the core. The judiciary moves slower than the UK system. PGMB hasn't made too many mistakes but he made a big one with that selection. All of us make mistakes and I can't imagine trying to manage 200 million ppl.
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Kizyte(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
j1mmy:

Your typical naija mentality suck!
419 is the main reason Nigeria has no credibility on earth and finding it difficult to attract foreign investment, if you think pennies from scams is more than trillions you can get doing legitimate business with hundreds of countries and attracting investors then you are insane.

Really? Why has the country remain stagnant if not backward? Yahoo boys? In a simple language you can understand, have you ever thought of having the following in this country if not for those greedy old men in government?

- Good government policy that favours the ordinary man
- Good infrastructure
- Good road network
- Stable power supply
- Access to good health care facilities
- Good jobs
- Adequate security

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro...
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Afolabimills(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Shameless fulani thieves in authority
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by FLOTAN(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Considering the sensitive office he occupies, the allegations should be properly investigated beyond every reasonable doubt. If found untrue, the false accusers should also face prosecution.

Invest in Real Estate for rent income, security and peace of mind.

Check my profile for existing offers.

Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by nickxtra(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Breakinglimit: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
keentola:
Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.

Guy kindly check your email.
Waiting for your reply
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by big7: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Where is that dead meat BBQ I.d.i.o.t ....he hasn't been talking based on his darling daddies have all been disgracing themselves before the world.
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Mentcee(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
keentola:
Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.

Just DMd you on Whassap

1 Like

Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Charly68: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
General Magi! Corruption is indeed fighting back within the Govt of Mr .Integrity ..the battle is going to be tough and ruthless trust EFCC

1 Like

Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by michoim(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
More grace to your elbow, Magu. Malami is a mole...

1 Like

Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Jostoman: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
The conspiracy against this man is much. Continue to be strong ; they'll not prevail.
am ashamed of you sir
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by frog12: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
dis magu self.
he only goes after small fishes yahoo yahoo boys.
big fishes are all there and they cannot convict.
hes too soft on crime.
where are those ptdf officials where dey put 3billion inside their accounts?
he no arrest them.
na only wilfred oyo-ita he fit arrest after orders from above.
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by keentola(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Breakinglimit:

Guy kindly check your email. Waiting for your reply
I have replied your message sir
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by sulaak(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kizyte:
Magu go and sit down! You're as useless as the corruption you claim to fight.

You fight young boys who bring into the country what they got from the White. And you uphold old men who take our money and resources to white men's country.

I for say make thunder fire you, but I'll not say it because I'm a good guy.

The young yahoo-yahoo boy will soon grow up to be the old corrupt politician.
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Kizyte(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Jakemedg:
"You fight young boys who bring into the country what they got from the white. "
Oga i hope you are not trying to justify fraud aka yahoo yahoo because fraudsters and politicians are criminals
I'm not justifying fraud bro, but it's annoying to see greedy politicians siphoning money that is meant to develop this country, and all EFCC knows is chasing after small yahoo boys and leaving those Yahoo Men in government.
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Kizyte(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
sulaak:

The young yahoo-yahoo boy will soon grow up to be the old corrupt politician.
They should attend to a more serious issue by first flushing out our Yahoo Men parading themselves as politicians.
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by dannykruz: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nigerians React To Hushpuppi's Arrest In Dubai (Photo)

Following the arrest of Nigerian-Dubai based socialite, Hushpuppi, many Nigerians have taken to several means to react to the news.
On Twitter, one of the top trends is ‘Hushpuppi’ and on Google, one thing people are searching for is ‘Hushpuppi’.

The news of his arrest came as a shock to some while others expressed........ Read More: [url]https://fruittyblog..com/2020/06/nigerians-react-to-hushpuppis-arrest-in.html
[/url]

1 Share

Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by j1mmy: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kizyte:
Really? Why has the country remain stagnant if not backward? Yahoo boys? In a simple language you can understand, have you ever thought of having the following in this country if not for those greedy old men in government?

- Good government policy that favours the ordinary man
- Good infrastructure
- Good road network
- Stable power supply
- Access to good health care facilities
- Good jobs
- Adequate security

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro...

And I say use your commonsense,
The problem of Nigeria is not that list, it is a lack of commonsense among citizens (like you).
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Lovelive: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Who dey blackmail you.
You are a thief and thief you go die bcz I am not seeing you repent.

All of you are thieves.
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Lovelive: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
Two criminals
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by Kizyte(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
j1mmy:

And I say use your commonsense,
The problem of Nigeria is not that list, it is a lack of commonsense among citizens (like you).
Well, I'm not surprised, you were born in Nigeria and has almost spent all your life here, I guess you're used to suffering. I'll help you secure a visa to travel out and spent at least 21 days abroad.
Re: Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ by kenami: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
Please, I need urgent advice, I graduated with 3rd class but have applied for fg job and was promised by one Oga please won't my 3rd class affect me??
Kindly chat me up
Skysetdesigns@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others / What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.