Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation (31777 Views)

COVID-19: Governor Akeredolu's Son, Babajide, Tests Positive / COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative / COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by DaniSae: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2020
F
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by wink2015(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has announced that one of his children has been diagnosed with the deadly COVID-19 virus, POLITICS NIGERIA has learned.

Okowa, in a statement via Twitter on Friday, disclosed that his daughter, Edith tested positive for the virus. He wrote;

"Earlier today, Edith and I received the news that one of our daughters has tested positive for #COVID19. Hence, in-line with the laid out procedures, we are both going into isolation for the next 14-days."

"We will continue to keep you all updated."

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-delta-governor-okowa-in-isolation-after-daughter-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

The CORONAVIRUS NO SEND O!

Coro does not respect status.

e dey enter BIG MAN HOUSE not only poor man !
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by Finnese001: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
It will be nice if this Covid-19 choose politicians and their families
for cleansing. They are the ones keeping the common Nigerian in this mess

and not people like Hush as they are claiming
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by segzy3(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Speedy recovery
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by FRESHG(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
See his rabbit teeth.. This man has looted Delta state funds with collaboration and support from the chief thief Ibori..
WHAT DO WE CALL YOUR LORD TINUBU
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by KingMicky3286: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Time to Cash out ,
aminulive:
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has announced that one of his children has been diagnosed with the deadly COVID-19 virus, POLITICS NIGERIA has learned.

Okowa, in a statement via Twitter on Friday, disclosed that his daughter, Edith tested positive for the virus. He wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/IAOkowa/status/1276416772015558658
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by suremanpatriot: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2020
CORONA IS A PERSONAL THING.LIVE HEALTHY WITH GENUINE INFORMATION,STOP SMOKING YOUR LUNGS AWAY.
COUNTING OF CASES IS WASTE OF TIME,IT DOESNT MEAN DEATH.
10,000 CORONA CASE IS NOT 10,000 CORONA DEATH IN Naija.
500Death in naija is not 50,000 death in europe
THE DIFFRENCE IS CLEAR!
SHINE YOU EYE!
DEATH COUNT IS LOW HERE ,MEANING WE SHOULD REMAIN THANKFUL AND PRAYERFUL FOR GOD S DIVINE INTERVENTION IS AT WORK FOR US HERE AND PREVENT IT WHILE STRIVE TO RECOVER OUR BATTERED BUSINESSES BY DEVIOUS ELEMRNTS IN GOVT.

STICK TO GENUINE FACTS HERE THAT:
THERE REMAINS LOW DEATH CORONA VIRUS IN AFRICA, BUT AGENTS OF DARKNES ARE BLOWING IT OUT OF PROPORTION JUST TO CAUSE FEAR FOR THIER SELFISH MONEY MACHINARY AGENDA.
REPORTING OF CASES IN THOUSAND NUMBERS ARE MEANINGLESS, because CORONA CASES DOES NOT MEAN DEATH COUNT;

CORONA HAS PROVED TREATABLE AND PREVENTABLE.

CORONA VIRUS IS LOW DEATH COUNT VIRUS IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES BY GOD DIVINE INTERVENTION;

YOU PREVENT CORONA VIRUS FROM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BY:
DRINKING HOT WATER IN MORNING;

EATING VEGETABLES WITH GOOD FOOD;

TAK SUNSHINE;

TAK VIT D VIT C TUMERIC AND VIT A;

KEEP PROPER HYGENE AND COVER YOUR NOSE;

CORONA VIRUS DEATH MOSTLY IMPACT WEAK LUNGS OF CHAIN SMOKERS, SO STOP SMOKING NOW AND DETOX YOUR SELF;
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
I wish his daughter speedy recovery. But as Governor, he should know that he has already tested positive to poor governance and corrupt practices, which is far worse than Covid 19, considering the number of citizens it affects

Haha!! Omo u get I'm aswear!!
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by deboysben(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
Rare Photo of Slawomir
the man in that meme have to swallow his words.
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by Hypocrit: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
That man na dodo, if that thing hit am once na one way ticket o.
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by otokx(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Where did she get it from?
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by Hypocrit: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2020
Kingpele:
Now this is no longer funny... Quick recovery girl.. But some people will still blame him as if he is the reason for their frustrations, hatred and bitterness of heart is worse than covid19, any one that habour it will not be able to achieve his full potentials... Ofcourse it delete peace and joy from people that habour it..
Get your mouth connected to your brain before you speak next time. Thanks as you comply.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by greall12(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Is like this sh!t is real o.
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by veneza(f): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Delta I hail o that's mean deltans are all going for isolation till 2021
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by Tuniminupeter: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2020
I bring to you a good news, have you heard about the latest online investment around now, it called terrabit. You can start as low as #500 and mine with it. Registration is free.. click on the link below
https://app.terra-bit.io/register?ref=17553TsoSPVUE

Or contact 09030957308 for more information.
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by Badonasty(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Stay safe ooo baba gomina
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by coputa(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
See his rabbit teeth.. This man has looted Delta state funds with collaboration and support from the chief thief Ibori..
If you are arrested now,do you have prove,
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by xpool(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2020
biz1996:
We buy airtime of all networks upto 5 million.We have an online presence with over 5342 positive feedback and testimonies. if you can supply us contact 090.96300.200.. Please if you are not in the business already don't call. Scammers stay off. You won't succeed. Serious people only.
GO TO MTN , GLO, AIRTEL, 9MMOBILE OFFICES THEY WILL SELL UP TO N1BILLION WORTH.
YOU CAN ALSO EASILY BUY FROM THEIR STATE DEALERS AND REGIONAL DEALERS.

I DONT WANT TO ACCUSE YOU OF ANYTHING NOW
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by snowball11(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2020
martineverest:
deltans don't care as far as their jagaban,Ibori is the godfather.

a very backward state

And can you please name your forward state in that contraption or forever hold your peace! undecided
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by biz1996: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2020
xpool:

GO TO MTN , GLO, AIRTEL, 9MMOBILE OFFICES THEY WILL SELL UP TO N1BILLION WORTH.
YOU CAN ALSO EASILY BUY FROM THEIR STATE DEALERS AND REGIONAL DEALERS.

I DONT WANT TO ACCUSE YOU OF ANYTHING NOW
I will respond to you because you left room to learn like a sensible person.

Did you know that small dealers sell cheaper than mtn, glo etc themselves?

Can you think of any reason why it is so?

Figure it out, you ought to know it if you are above 25 , it will help you in life.

Try and let me know.
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2020
So sad, even though our politicians are our problem
I don't wish you death but repentance for the sake of your family and Friend

Okowa, please use your second chance for God
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by xpool(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2020
biz1996:

I will respond to you because you left room to learn like a sensible person.

Did you know that small dealers sell cheaper than mtn, glo etc themselves?

Can you think of any reason why it is so?

Figure it out, you ought to know it if you are above 25 , it will help you in life.

Try and let me know.
Now I know you are lying!
Bulk purchase is cheaper in every commodity, it is an economic axiom.

I can't believe you said that.
Why do state dealers and other wholesale purchasers not buy from retailers.

You are funny!
Like I said, I don't want to accuse you
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by KanwuliaExtra: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Why he come UGLY like Edo State Governors? grin

Oh? I forgot. He is from that area of Delta State with border towns to the WOR-WOR CAPITAL STATE OF THE WORLD. cheesy

Ibori the HANDSOME! When comes another for BENDEL STATE? cry
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by Virginnn(f): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2020
natnoble:
how are these politicians and their families getting infected? are they not supposed to know better and avoid being infected? I wish the infected covid-19 patient quick recovery
I taya ooo...
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by meobizy(f): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2020
The virus is catching politicians because they are always performing undercover meetings regarding sharing loot. Some with commonsense still choose to stay ignorant regarding its existence. Well, God is punishing them in the best way possible.
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by Chicastle: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2020
natnoble:
how are these politicians and their families getting infected? are they not supposed to know better and avoid being infected? I wish the infected covid-19 patient quick recovery

The disease is a foreign one therefore only the rich can attain to that level not we
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by Yankee101: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2020
This is how the people should be carried along
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by Emmasnoop(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Shut up already!
YOU QUIET YOUR DIRTY MOUTH BECAUSE UNA HATE PEOPLE TELLING THE TRUTH.
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by MedicH: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good good
Re: Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation by chukwuibuipob: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
lipsrsealed NDI DELTANS,we greet una.Cough*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

428 Federal Ministries, Depts, Agencies Can’t Pay Salaries / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? / Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.