Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory (60338 Views)

Super Eagles Players Celebrate Their Victory Against Liberia In Dressing Room / Chelsea Fans Celebrating Their Victory In Church / Sunday Oliseh Hilariously Congratulates France On Their Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Askme2020(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
WE are the Champion

Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by EmekaBlue(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Covid-19 pack and go

Everybody don tire for your matter

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by 8stargeneral: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Congregations FC Liverpool... Obodoma.
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by UrRealG: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
They deserve it really.

I see Liverpool winning the next 2 Premier League titles.
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Martinez39s(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Na them. Martinez, come and carry ur person o
Why should liverpool fans be celebrating openly? angry Do you know that can increase the spread of the coronavirus? angry angry angry *spits* angry

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by ndcide(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
No problem, but if we say open church and schools, they will start with insults
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Two things that coronavirus is afraid of is
1. Celebration
2. War/riot
Whenever these two things are in charge coronavirus will run into hiding for fear of being mobbed.

During black life matter riot coronavirus was nowhere to be found.
Now look at this liverpool celebration coronavirus has disappeared again

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by KingAzari: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Liverpool fans 30 years vs now

Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
EbukaHades10:
No be only Outbreak, na prison break .

When people gathered, did concert and held protests for black lives matter, u no come out to talk "another outbreak looming"

Loom ni.

Take beer make u dey alright

Beer so cold I felt it one my phone cool

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by kerry57: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na wa for these fans oo. See covid 1,9 coming for y'all
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by jidamsel43(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Robisky001:
This is very serious. If this were to be Nigeria I'd have damn the consequences of such actions since our own version of COVID 19 is African version which is less rootless. But no, this is the UK where they have the first grade of COVID 19 virus and they are defying social distance guidelines just to celebrate winning the league after 30 years of barrenes at the detriment of their lives.
What is the utmost goal in life? HAPPINESS

Corona virus can't suppress people's happiness
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by emmafineboy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please need help from anybody who can help am dying right now i lost my both parents at a tender age.. Am done with school life is very difficult with me as am speaking, pls i need a job of any kind i can drive too,am in calabar precisely pls am very down even to eat is difficult 4me,i need sum money to even eat if God touchés ur hrt am nt begin but u may need from sum1 tomorrow. tanks 08036717595
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Oluwadare316(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gregorian2020:
Two things that coronavirus is afraid of is
1. Celebration
2. War/riot
Whenever these two things are in charge coronavirus will run into hiding for fear of being mobbed.

During black life matter riot coronavirus was nowhere to be found.
Now look at this liverpool celebration coronavirus has disappeared again
� fantabulous
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Emma1Oj(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
When you are big, you are big. wen you are good, you are good. wen you are blessed, you are blessed. no matter what anyone tries to do they can't bring you down..

The waiting was not in vain. we were crowd right in our home resting, doing what we love doing at home.

I'm Liverpool, I'm proud to be a Liverpool and I will always be a Liverpool.

We will never walk alone!!

Thank you Klopp.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Civilization
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Olakunleyakub(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
This Liverpool fans are the craziest have ever seen in my life.
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
This macsjeb guy wants to step in Explorer's shoes.
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by friday2011(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chelsea the time changer...

They did the same to Leicester City 3 yrs ago...

Person go plan merriment for Saturday, Chelsea go say umba, na Thursday you go do am...

Na wa
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by ghettokid1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
fergie001:
As an Atletico Madrid fan, should I be bothered? grin grin
so u be ATM fan?
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by mrkings84(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Q: Did Liverpool played a match yesterday?
A: No!!!
Q: So how come they lifted the premier league yesterday?
A: Chelsea won it for them after beating Man City.
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Ajstyles01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Congrat #YWNA 30yrs no be beans o
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by efemena5050(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
they have light hmmmmm nepa is good in this their country unlike our nepa for here ... chai them no take the light
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Affable0709(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Joy dey jhoor grin
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Gkemz: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
They should be grateful to Chelsea for beating Mancity.
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by Omar09(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
Why should liverpool fans be celebrating openly? angry Do you know that can increase the spread of the coronavirus? angry angry angry *spits* angry

Ogbu will soon kill you.

But they should have respected the order on lockdown. It's not as if it has been lifted.
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Even Trump held champaign no looming
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by ymstar(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
I will enter your travelling box
You will harbour me in your pocket
Re: Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory by olusma23(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
I think the Wack Arsenal I supported killed the football passion in me. I don't feel anything about football anymore.
Congratulations to all LFC fans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) / Michael Babatunde Buys Twin Duplex In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.