Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Cfd Trading - Please Lets Share Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cfd Trading - Please Lets Share Experience (300 Views)

Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please / Bolt Drivers In Uyo And Port Harcourt Share Experience / Owners Of POS Shops/stands Come In And Share Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cfd Trading - Please Lets Share Experience by 0rion: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2020
I have always wanted to trade but i have (well i still dont know much about it) zero knowledge of starting it. So last month (May) i deposited £100 to a trading platform. I actually did that to fulfill my curiosity and I started trading CFD. I normally buy than sell. So I bought some units and by next day i made an extra £20.

I got very excited. Turned over most of the of the money and in an hour i made an extra £30 summing up to £150. I rolled over my total but it was a weekend so my money was tied down over the weekend. However Forex is a 24hr trading and i dont like Forex.

This amount was tied down for like a week because the units i bought were not appreciating so i was loosing my money. just very close to the end of the units appreciated in price and my investment is now £210 shocked shocked shocked it was a Friday so i didnt . over the weekend i was like, yeah I have unlocked the secret of eternal wealth. I was waiting on Sunday night to start trading on Asian CFD. i got more nerves, over confident and greedy.

I looked at all the ones that gave me profit I so i bought lots of unit from different companies . Hoping that they will appreciate in value but i was wrong. they all collapsed and i lost half of my money.

I decided to wait till Monday morning so i can trade on the European market. Now i became a bit cautious i only bought few units hoping that they will rise, but i was wrong again . i lost that money and i got a text message that they will close my position if i dont add money in to my wallet. I was like just close joor, i only put the £100 to gamble and learn.

So i looked at the platform very well and i found out that you can can change the settings of the platform to sell your unit when you are loosing so you wont loose all your money.

I have only got £29 left cry cry cry and that amount has been tied down now for a week has the unit has not been decreasing nor increasing much in value.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

Re: Cfd Trading - Please Lets Share Experience by stagger: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Guy, stick to gold trading and scalp away with 0.01 lots on your 100 pounds investment. Thank me later.
Re: Cfd Trading - Please Lets Share Experience by 0rion: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
stagger:
Guy, stick to gold trading and scalp away with 0.01 lots on your 100 pounds investment. Thank me later.

Does it really matter. What I have found is that trading is a corporate way of gambling

(1) (Reply)

The Money's Gone': Wirecard Collapses Owing $4 Billion / I Need Bitumen / Nigeria’s Top 10 (and 25) exports & Hard Currency Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.