Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part-2) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part-2) (156 Views)

Terrorism: Rulings, Distortion And Misconception Of Some Verses In The Quran / Extremism And Terrorism-view Of Islam / Saudi Arabia Calls Atheism And Feminism Extremism Then Apologises For Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part-2) by jimohidris848(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2020
EXTREMISM AND TERRORISM-ISLAM'S VIEW(PART 2)
Continuing from where I stopped-After giving the meaning of jihad with Qur'anic context,I will be talking about if extremism or terrorism is one teachings or what makes up Islam.
Allah(S.W.T) said in the Holy Qur'an chapter 4:171 as I quote it's translation Oh you people of the scripture do not go the extreme in your religion and do not say anything about upon Allah except the truth).Now it is clear that being extreme is not a teaching of Islam or from the Qur'an.
Furthermore,terrorism or killing of innocent souls is not anyway part of teachings of Islam with not just an evidence but evidences from Glorious Qur'an warning muslims from killing or fighting innocent souls and even going to state the punishment for doing so.
Allah(S.W.T) said in the Holy Qur'an chapter 5:v32(For that cause,We decreed for the children of Israel that whoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption,it shall be as if he had killed all mankind,and whoso saveth the life of one,it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind).
Ofcourse it was also stated in Q5:v33(Indeed,the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth(to cause)corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land.That is for them a disgrace in this world,and for them in the hereafter is a great punishment .All the above verses pinpoint that whoever is involved in perpetrating corruption deserves any of the above punishments and in the hereafter a greater punishment await.I am sure everyone will agree that terrorism and killing of innocents souls are the topmost corrupt practices.
With all of the above verses stating clearly that terrorism is not a teaching of Islam.I shall continue to talkmore on this topic in another article.

(1) (Reply)

Hijrah 1443AH: Ruling On Offering Congratulations At The Beginning Of The Year / Whatsapp Group For Muslims To Share Articles, Videos And Quotes From The Quran / Majmoo Fatwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.