Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Burna Boy Eulogises Adebayo Ogunlesi In His Track Wonderful. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Burna Boy Eulogises Adebayo Ogunlesi In His Track Wonderful. (278 Views)

“ahm Well, So I, I, I, You Know, I Am Not, You Know, I Am”: Tolu Ogunlesi Suffer / Deputy Governor Mannir Yakubu Eulogises Late Khalifa Abba Abdullahi / Meet Ogunlesi, The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Eulogises Adebayo Ogunlesi In His Track Wonderful. by damilogogle(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Burna Boy is trending again. But it is not for calling himself African Giant or shading his fellow artist. Burna Boy's new track, Wonderful is receiving accolades from his fans.

It is worthy to note that Wonderful is trending for the mention Burna Boy gave to Adebayo Ogunlesi. Ogunlesi is a Nigerian business man. He has a rich résumé and his dubbed to be the owner of the ninth biggest airport in Europe.

Adebayo Ogunlesi has developed his businesses into a conglomerate over the years. He is a worthy example for individuals who are thriving for excellence in life.

Burna Boy, seeing the achievements of Ogunlesi, deemed it fit for him to be someone worthy of emulation.

Overall, the song was wonderful. Yeah, Wonderful was wonderful. Funny, right? Burna Boy is a great artist. He has many hit tracks to his name. Wonderful is expected to also be a hit track as many persons are already talking about it wonderfully.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Sex Playlist / 7 Quick Tips For Choosing The Best TV For You In Ibadan / For The Working Boys In The House..lets Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.