Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

One Man Can Change The World. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / One Man Can Change The World. (252 Views)

What A Man Can Do Woman Can Do Better Do You Agree? / With Just A Minimum Of #1000, You Can Change Your Life / Can Change My Cds Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Man Can Change The World. by kizi4chuks(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
How often we are lost to this phrase thinking it’s possibly not about you. How many times I just read this sentence and let it linger in the back of my head, as I feign ignorance of its meaning.

How many times I have given a million excuses about things I should be doing, things I should have done that when I look back I wished I had done a plethora of things right. From the people I met, to those I wanted to get intimate with, from the little choices down to the little results of life.Sometimes we feel this phrase refers to people like Denzel washinton or Oprah Winfrey or Mark Zuckerberg one of those rich people always popping up on big screens, they wear best designer clothes. The truth is, you dont need a billion to change the world around you, its by little ordinary deeds.

I could remember watching a football match , with some of my friends. It was 78 minutes until they brought in this guy I called bolaji at ogun state where i was serving, his legs were like ball magnate, even when everywhere was flooded with water, his heavy shots rang pass the defenders reminding them that he was danger, and that a goal was brewing. Finally a free kick from his legs, sealed a draw, and he scored again, ensuring a win for his club. It was so obvious and glaring that without this man in this football match, his team would have lost. He has played a role in this football match that left an imprint in so many hearts like mine.

(1) (Reply)

Deslog Training & Consulting: Corps Members / Hit Your Target Score: GMAT 700, GRE 325 TOEFL 110 Minimum Guaranteed. / Register For TOEFL And GRE At Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.