Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview (65097 Views)

Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Court Orders Army To Allow Lance Corporal Martins See Wife, Lawyer, Relatives / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by darediamond(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kriss216:
Working with Nigeria Army is one of the deadliest jobs on earth!
I've failed as a father if one of my children decides to join Nigeria Army!
You are a Responsible Man!!

1 Like

Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Ojiofor: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na wao
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Slimpotter(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lamasta:
Yes we can if only we can be united as a people for once and face the oppressors as they are currently doing in Hong Kong then we will make a change not keeping silence or shouting Buhari Buhari up and down...

This is not to be compared to HongKong. The Chinese government did nothing wrong to them.
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by RPG2020(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Racoon:
You arrested husband & wife for telling the truth? Same truth Maj.Gen.Adeniyi confirmed? What is wrong with these people? The present army & nation leadership under the APC are just sheer wicked.

They that lives on lies and propaganda will suffer and dies from same.No amount of threat or intimidation can stop the truth.
You arrested husband & wife for telling the truth? Same truth Maj.Gen.Adeniyi confirmed? What is wrong with these people? The present army & nation leadership under the APC are just sheer wicked.
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by darediamond(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by smileyoo: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
where are those paid e-rats without conscience still supporting this evil regime despite all these abnormalities ?
how can any responsible govt send out their soldiers on a battle-front to confront a vicious enemy like bht, without enough ammunition ?
is that not a succide mission, what happened to the $1billion dollars allocated for the fight against terror ?
there's too much corruption and tyranny in this bubu's apc govt than nigerians have ever experienced in the previous govts.

1 Like

Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Emmacolinho(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
AnanseK:

That doesn’t mean all of us should leave. If you are a quitter and a coward you can go. Americans or Kenyans or Germans will not come and build our country for us. Quitters will always be losers.

I like the spirit of this young soldier, although he is a soldier.

Oga there is no future for the youths in Nigeria unless you fight for yourself and receive favours from God to shine INDIVIDUALLY. How many youths are working in big companies or directly with the govt? Sowore would have been our redeemer but he was bullied, cheated and embarrassed. Bro it's just an advise Nigeria can only get worse especially for those that comes from poor family. Unless you'll venture into fraudulent activities you might never be able to live your dreams
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Buffalo2(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
dokie:
I'm confused.

Are all of us Nigerians just suppose to watch this man get killed because he came out to say the truth?

No words from religious leaders, human rights activists, entertainers, nobody. But a few weeks ago it was all about black lives matter in America.

But this brave soldiers life doesn't matter?

But that was possible because certain leaders were at the forefront.

If we had the Bishops, GO's, Imams, A grade entertainers and the human rights activists at the fore front of the protest, we can Que behind them. Thats what happened during the subsidy protests. People queued behind leaders like Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Femi Kuti and the rest. You don't open fire on people like that, because that will generate such an outcry that can unseat a government. But if na me and you, they will whisk us away in a matter of seconds, and nobody will ever remember that we protested.

That is why i am particular about our so called religious leaders and entertainers that we do so much to keep on the high. But when it is time for them to use their platform to do something reasonable, dem go miss. Nonsense.

Just imagine If we had an Adeboye, Catholic Bishops, oyakhilome, Bakare, Tuface, Davido, Pete Edochie etc with their followers etal, leading protests from different angles on the same matter: demanding the release of this man and the immediate sack of the service chiefs, do you not think that we would achieve speedy result?
who will bell the cat?
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Timfreds(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is what Osibanjo and his father Tinubu has brought upon Nigeria. They will surely reap the reward.
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Prenonjebose: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
NA has since lost good leadership. The present crop of GOCs and top military officers, including NN, NA, NAF, are more politically minded than the average politician. This of course has ensured the high level of corruption in the military.
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Simbrixton(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubu is a failure. See the type of democracy Tinubu used treachery and betrayal to bring in.
Now Tinubu is fighting for his political life.

The way Afonja was used to betray Iloring people is what you have done.
We warned you but you thought you were smart.
You want the Fulanis to help you capture the south so that you will be president
just like Afonja invited the Fulanis to help him capture his rival in Ilorin.

Tinubu, you can now see that you are not smart.
You are the greatest mugu to walk on the soil of Oodua land.

MURIC is another Afonja, by the time that one is through with Yoruba people,
you will realize that freedom for Biafra is the freedom for Yorubas
what about ifeajuna and azikiwe wen are u people going to be vocal about there betrayal of the south too
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by engrchykae(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Emmacolinho:
If you have the means, travel out of this country and NEVER come back. Whoever cursed Nigeria did it from the depth of his/her heart!
the unjust killings before 1914 till date is enough reason for the bad happenings
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by odinga1of: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lamasta:

www.saharareporters.com/2020/06/26/breaking-army-arrests-wife-lance-corporal-martins-granting-media-interview

Same Nigeria Army that bragged about ending Boko haram on slaught immediately PMB assume office?

Now they know the difference between GEJ n PMB
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by HMarshal(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
RZArecta:
Sai baba, sai Buruntai, one day your tyranny shall come to an end cool

Absolute power corrupts absolutely,thing about it is,power toxicates & rots u from withing & u won't know till it kills u.brutai & co suld go ask abacha how far.

1 Like

Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by kingimmaculate(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Segunowolabi: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hi guz, wat dey said d woman posted isnt2 bad man, if I was in Her shoes, ido same o.
On no acct, dey don't av any right of arrest against d woman. She nids her man, guy.
Frm info garthered so far, Most sojas taken 2 d war front re not well taken care of Y?
Dis guz are defending Nigerian territory. Buratai ND Pmb, pls 4 God sake remember Dem, do d nidfu, Cameroonian or chadian president faced d war against B/Haram, wat re we shedin, pls fortify, equipt & motivate Dem militarily, an c there performance. Stop killing our sojas oo
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlackfireX:
That corporal needs to be jailed and his entire village, how dare he, how dare he , his dare he , how dare he, insult the President and burutai , how dare he , how dare he....

Including my papa

I asked again how dare he??
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Fuckgovt: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
APC want we all to worship and adore their lies and propaganda by force. May God punish them all
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Emmacolinho:
If you have the means, travel out of this country and NEVER come back. Whoever cursed Nigeria did it from the depth of his/her heart!

He said if you hear from me, fine, if you don't hear from me, fine.

omo this man NA SOLIDER

just restore my faith in Nigerian Army

DIE HARD courageous SOLIDER

soldiers SHOULD RALLY AROUND FOR THIS MAN

DID HE NOT SPEAK THE TRUTH?

HABA
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Aguogba(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
dokie:
I'm confused.

Are all of us Nigerians just suppose to watch this man get killed because he came out to say the truth?

No words from religious leaders, human rights activists, entertainers, nobody. But a few weeks ago it was all about black lives matter in America.

If we had the Bishops, GO's, Imams, A grade entertainers and the human rights activists at the fore front of the protest, we can Que behind them. Thats what happened during the subsidy protests. People queued behind leaders like Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Femi Kuti and the rest. You don't open fire on people like that, because that will generate such an outcry that can unseat a government. But if na me and you, they will whisk us away in a matter of seconds, and nobody will ever remember that we protested.

That is why i am particular about our so called religious leaders and entertainers that we do so much to keep on the high. But when it is time for them to use their platform to do something reasonable, dem go miss. Nonsense.

Just imagine If we had an Adeboye, Catholic Bishops, oyakhilome, Bakare, Tuface, Davido, Pete Edochie etc with their followers etal, leading protests from different angles on the same matter: demanding the release of this man and the immediate sack of the service chiefs, do you not think that we would achieve speedy result?
You were making loads of sense until you included Davido and Pete Edochie on the list of those prominent cowards. They never supported Buhari's presidency and have no business demonstrating against same.
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Segunowolabi: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sori guz, Sabi, Pmb releases Natnal Moni vote to military, Y dis sudden running out of bullet, amunitions, fighting gargets.
Dats Y pple re bin pessimistic abt our country, Small Ghana demolish our embassy, wat was done nothing, chibok girls, wat was done nothing, herdmen killings, watin dey shelee 4 God sake, China rusticate Nigerian tenant 4 no jus reason outside d cold wether, foreigners will kill our pple nothing dis govt dey do, kidnappers an robbery on d high side, nothing except politics Y naw. Pmb u re evaluating ur own key performance index oo, one day some day, u will give acct, on performance.
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by darams4all(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubu is a failure. See the type of democracy Tinubu used treachery and betrayal to bring in.
Now Tinubu is fighting for his political life.

The way Afonja was used to betray Iloring people is what you have done.
We warned you but you thought you were smart.
You want the Fulanis to help you capture the south so that you will be president
just like Afonja invited the Fulanis to help him capture his rival in Ilorin.

Tinubu, you can now see that you are not smart.
You are the greatest mugu to walk on the soil of Oodua land.

MURIC is another Afonja, by the time that one is through with Yoruba people,
you will realize that freedom for Biafra is the freedom for Yorubas

You must be a fool or an absolute illiterate for saying this? Do you think you can found a party of all round saints anywhere in the wold let alone Nigeria. If you think its workable go an form your own and let's see. My problem with many of you is that you just open your mouth and talk trash while you are worst than most politicians in conduct and in character. You don't understand politics my friend. Go and read more
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Emmacolinho:

If you dey lagos mainland PM Jare make I beer you on Sunday
Thanks man! More blessings.. Me na PH I dey.. Enjoy bro!

1 Like

Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by jaxxy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
How can they arrest his wife?? That is completely wrong!!!
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Edwinogbu31(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is Nigeria. You say the truth you die if you don't say the truth you die. This APC regime is more like Anti Christ. May God help us all
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by wizod(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlackfireX:
[s]That corporal needs to be jailed and his entire village, how dare he, how dare he , his dare he , how dare he, insult the President and burutai , how dare he , how dare he....

I asked again how dare he??[/s]
for supporting evil, MAY EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR LIFE AND ENTIRE FAMILY. May ur ways be dark and gloomy and may you not succeed in life in the name of any deity you honour. Iseeee
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Antichristus: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Emmacolinho:

You're absolutely right. One of the greatest decisions I ever made and never regret was the shredding of my useless Nigerian passport and mailed the shreds (their useless property) to my nearest Nigerian High Commission.
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Icon79(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Traveling out of the country is NOT the solution. Nigerians should stand up and fight for their rights. Half of what’s happening in Nigeria didn’t happen in Tunisia, Egypt, etc. before the Arab Spring upraising! So when are we going to get “Nigerian Summer”?

I have said it several times on Twitter and I will say the same thing here: Nigerians are the most docile people on the planet. Hence, your leaders treat you like animals.

#SadButTrue

O pari

Emmacolinho:
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by Princedapace(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
dokie:
I'm confused.

I am ashamed of all our religious leaders, and our entertainers and activists
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by creedencity(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
I forsaw this atrocity. Nigerians let wake up to the call and take back our country for the better.

If you are a Nigerian and are fed up with the status quo in every facet of our nation's life, join us here for a discussion on reclaiming our country https://t(dot)co/6UVtWTySMt pls like and retweet #nigerianyouthsaretired is our telegram name search and join.
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by seanjy4konji: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nigeria has big problem. Big one..
Re: Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview by kozmokaz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:
I await the NA to tell us what actually transpired.

Let them free this poor woman and lie to us as usual

Arresting the woman if its true is a gross violation of her Human rights

He husband signed up for this work and not her, if she trespass, its a civilian police matter

Does doing things the right way hurt?

The man was wrong in saying the absolute raw truth, you have arrested him for saying the truth so why the wife?

Burutai should face modernizing our Obsolete Army instead of trying to set example

He will only end up in generating more embarrassing videos

This is not the Army i know unless i was heavily deceived
Are u a soldier?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.