Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye (47495 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Hedonisco: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Loose screws in the brain and an Internet enabled phone in the hand. Bad combination.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by isaiahethan: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
She ain't the problem of Nigerians. Abeg make she go park well joor

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lets get justice for Lance Corporal Martins. The army guy in detention for saying the truth.You can watch the video on YouTube.
#LanceCorporalMartins. Let get this trend of Twitter. God bless Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by meobizy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Cynthia Morgan slams her own foolish self. At this rate she'll quickly jump to the accusation that they raped her. I'm wondering how they scorned this woman that she's now out for blood.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Burnaboy needs to refuck this girl back to her senses
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Felynx007(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Cynthia Morgan just want to kill all the trending stories with her stalled gist. Pls Hush and Daddy freeze story must not freeze away.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Werey. Because a bank has come up to support her she is now feeling high

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Inferno001(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
aristocrazzy:
She's has lost her mind again. Edo people are crazy....!!!

Please try and have common sense next time and not generalize an insult to a particular tribe...use your head...if cynthia acts crazy, feel free to call her out and don't insult everyone because of one person...is it right to call all igbos ritualists or all hausas ignorant? Is it right to insult all yorubas just because of one person? Don't be stupid!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Texman21: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
I won't be surprised if she is releasing a song next week attention need to be gathered for the song to trend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Inkling(f): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by blingxx(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dont be too quick to judge who knew what went down btw them behind closed doors undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by izibili44: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Guy you are the crazy one here. Why would you insult Edo people. The heart beat of the nation.quote author=aristocrazzy post=91095420]She's has lost her mind again. Edo people are crazy....!!![/quote]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Chicastle: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by larryking540: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
aristocrazzy:
na now u kw say Edo people day crazy ,,we be crazy people
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Princegold56(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
She's going through alot...
From being famous to being forgotten

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by styless(f): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Cynthia again?

okay.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Runjozi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
person wey get pride no dey ever change😂😂😂she obviously haven't left crack. or probably this is a PR for her new song.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by TheBawse(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
aristocrazzy:
Can u see the level of your foolishness? I am sure based on ur comment its ok to say ur whole family is foolish ?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Jaqenhghar: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by ukaface(f): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
aristocrazzy:
easy with the tribe thing,Na only one person dey crazy don't generalise it.

If to say you say Edo people too dey vex,I go support you.
But onto craze matter, don't just go there.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Johnsown1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
I thought they have settled this.life is not easy

In other news check my signature for your genuine abd affordable properties in Enugu. Invest in real estate today and enjoy the future
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Bmaster(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Frankyboy1:
They should all keep slamming each other ,who cares,? if there is anything I learn during this corona period, it is, we can actually do without this people, they re not as relevant as we make them feel, even the davidos and the whiz kids, in the bigger scheme of things,they re inconsequential, and only as big as we magnify them in our minds eyes, ! May we be enlightened to start giving our power,light,time and energy to things and issues that really matters,and are beneficial to us and mankind
you said it all
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by bizhop01: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is what's happen when you slept with your employee, she can never respect you again for ever always set to drag your name in mud if you don't treat her well.
Next story will be paul any jude okoye gang rape me cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Celestyn8213: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Country don hard. Everywhere tight people are losing their minds

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by jaxxy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
2day she’s cool, 2moro hot for no damn reason

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Pweetyccee(f): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Namesake go and rest biko
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Duru009(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Say No to Drugs !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by offset67(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2020

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Thegamingorca(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
She never still call davido until now? Lol abi he only knack am for kpekus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by Afolashade00(f): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
This girl free them now ,Shay davido don say make u call am

even ordinary sterling bank don day assist you

Nigerians still creat gofund me for only you

Watin u want again this girl ..focus on your future abeg and if you like don’t stay away from drugs .

And how's Sterling bank ordinary? I'm a bit confused here
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by bizhop01: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sebastine1994:
I met this girl sometimes ago when I was serving my oga in UAE, Dubai I was doing boy boy,. that's when I knew this girl was a runs girl,

that was when she was singing gospel music, my friends used to kpansh her

all those boy boy that used to pretend to be the owner of the company, most of us owned power bikes and Lamborghini, so long as you don't under report cash, no problem

I swear I touch cash, I even built a 5 storied building at nnewi for rent.
Chai..... you deserve a degree.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye by colestephan86: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
ednawande2580:
Renown raggae/dancehall artiste, Cynthia ‘Madrina’ Morgan has become the topic of discussion on social media after she slammed singer Paul Okoye ‘Rude Boy’ and his elder brother Jude Okoye on Instagram.

On Thursday, Cynthia Morgan on her Instagram Story called out her former record label boss, Jude, saying;

“Jude Engees Okoye @judeengees you will suffer for your evil ways.“

Cynthia Morgan also slammed Jude’s younger brother, Paul Okoye, via the same social media platform on Friday.

She wrote;

“And for this idiot Paul Okoye saying it is people that failed that is blaming Jude Engees Okoye, may God punish you.”

In another post, she mentioned her erstwhile manager, Joy Tongo, by simply writing; “Lol”.

The posts comes as a surprise to many as the singer recently in an open letter thanked Jude Okoye, for his contribution to her music career.

Her open letter was released following the drama that ensued after she attributed her sudden hiatus from the music industry to her discord with Jude Okoye and Joy Tongo.

As a result of her revelation, many Nigerians rallied around her, hoping to help her back on her feet and return to the music industry.

In his reaction to the accusation, Jude Okoye revealed all he did for Cynthia, denying some of the accusations she made against him.

On her part, Joy Tongo also reacted saying Cynthia was looking for a pity from Nigerians and released a copy of the contract Cynthia signed with Jude to dispute the singer’s claim that the contents of the contract was not in her favor.

Many Nigerians on Twitter have now reacted to the sudden outburst of Cynthia Morgan.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/06/nigerians-react-as-cynthia-morgan-slams-paul-and-jude-okoye/
Being in the spotlight is different from staying in the spotlight.
It takes alot to stay in the spotlight and seriously, this girl doesn't have what it takes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eric Akhigbe Graduates From UNILAG In Style (Pictures) / The Worst And Best Dressed At AMVCA Awards 2015 (pics) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.