Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Learn Web Designing With Me And Create Your Website In 3 Days. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Learn Web Designing With Me And Create Your Website In 3 Days. (155 Views)

How To Build A Professional Website In Few Days / Create Your Own News Affiliate And Reward System That Pays Today / Graphics/web Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Designing With Me And Create Your Website In 3 Days. by Emmanuelblogs(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Web Designing as we all know involves creating, developing and designing a website. For you to create a website you just have to have a little knowledge on Computer. You have to be educated on certain terminologies as well on web designing, which I will lecture below. Most of us need a website to do certain things such as advertising our business, selling things online or even earning a living. Creating a website is now easier than before, as of ten years ago, you needed to know coding languages such as HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. This problem has been solved through various website builders on the web, which write these codes as your designing, so therefore, designing a website is no longer tedious. As a web designer, you are a valuable commodity, as various people need your help to develop their site. you won't lack, if only your smart and have brains. At times I see adverts on the web "Learn web designing for #40,000" The funny most people pay for this not realizing that this is the simplest thing to learn with your phone, but if your not smart enough to learn from your phone then you can go for such adverts. So let's get down to business, before you begin web designing this is what you should know:
Domain Name: This is your your URL or web address, it is referred to as the name of your website, e.g. the domain name of this site is "nairaland.com." It is usually written in small letters. To get a domain name and register it on the internet, you need a Web Hosting Company.

Web Hosting Company: This are companies that store your website contents on a web server when and is always online 24/7 to deliver those content whenever they are requested. This is possible with the use of Internet Protocol Address and Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (IP address and HTTP). So you need small amount of money to host your website yearly, which is not a problem. This can cost a little fee.

Utilizing Website Builders: Once you must have registered with a hosting company, you will be offered website builders which you will use to design your website simply as A, B, C. You just have to coordinate your content to make your website attractive. Then you monetize your site. E-mail me for more at: emmanueliwuh9@gmail.com now or send us a WhatsApp message at 08101653751.

Welll, if your obscurity is much, e-mail me at: emmanueliwuh9@gmail.com or send a Whatsapp message to 08101653751 and I will send you tips, tutorials, books/PDFs and videos on the basics of web designing for free. With these you can create your website immediately.
Re: Learn Web Designing With Me And Create Your Website In 3 Days. by Emmanuelblogs(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
To get the best web hosting company at a cheap rate, send a Whatsapp text to +2348101653751. Also how to make money from your website, you can still reach me.

(1) (Reply)

WEBBOARD WEBSITE DESIGNERS & WEBSITE DEVELOPERS COMPANY IN UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE / Ad Rotation Group. Only For Website Owners. 500k clicks! / [linux For Absolute Beginners] 100% Free Udemy Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.