Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Who Else Have Withdrawn From Bizincome.me Forum, Read My Review - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Have Withdrawn From Bizincome.me Forum, Read My Review (158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Have Withdrawn From Bizincome.me Forum, Read My Review by Paypaylme(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
I have been idling around since the outbreak of the dreaded coronavirus because there was little to do at home. It has all been me and internet and African magic and of course social media. Last time I checked my time spent on social media,I was spending more than 4 hours daily on Facebook, 2hours on Instagram and about 2 more hours on twitter, more than 4hours on Nairaland comment section without earning a dine from such activity. I burnt my data bundle all in vain without getting anything in return.

So I decided to try out another platform that pays to read news. This could be my own way of Monetizing my say on the internet by the little money I will be making. Here are some of the things I considered while making my search on the best platform to go with.

Before I continue, I will urge you to follow me on my medium account.I am going to be dishing out small businesses that you can do with as little as #1500 and have constant passive income for data bundle and more other thing you takes care of. I will also make sure that I tried them out personally before writing it down here on my medium channel. Thank you for following me! lolz.

As a former user of such platforms years ago,I already know how it operates. For me to try anyone of them out, I have to put somethings into consideration. Some of the things I considered are:
How much can I make – especially if I can't refer new members?

How much will I earn for daily login?

How much will I earn for each activity – reading, commenting…?

How fast are the payouts and payments?

Is it legit?

How much to activate my account so that I can start earning?

Must I refer someone to it before I can cash out.

Those were things I put into consideration. I saw that they are so many of them out there joggling for patronizers. Some of them claim to pay without referrals. They however pays users for referring people to them.

While many of them lay claim to this, then,I have to consider another factor. How much can I earn daily should I set aside referrals which I know from the onset that I am not going to do. My research was in two ways. How much will I earn for each comment and news I reads, and how many posts do they make on daily basis. Putting everything together, I still decided on the one that my friend introduced me to, BizIncome.me. They do have timely news update and also do have enough sponsored post to earn from. Here is how it is done:
Sign bonus
Referral bonus
Read news
Comment on posts
Sponsored post
Daily Login bonus
For the features considered above, I came up with a calculation that I can make atleast #400 to #700 daily if I randomly click about on their forum on the evening after normal work activities which has just resumed.

The factor I considered was the activation fee. Some needs an activation cost of #3000, some have an activation code of #2000. Many others have activation fees of #1500 or #1600 but have a feature for gold users that activates at #3000 for their account. But BizIncome.me requires #1000 for all it's activation. It does not also have gold feature which makes all members to be on equal ground. Moreso,it is easier to loose 1k than 2k or 3k should anything go wrong, after all 1k is not up to my monthly data subscription that I use to read news on Nairaland. Now, here is why you should think that this matters,for the fact that some are on gold and others are on silver plan on some forums, they might still mandate that you upgrade to gold for you to cash out. Another factor being that it was introduced to me by a friend I trust in a way. Sha,I just want to earn money big enough for my data subscriptions and two bottles daily, I am not too greedy.

So I finally paid for the code and got started. For signing up, I was given a bonus of #500 for a start. That is not bad though for something that I did with 1k naira. So I began to click around. My style of reading news has been to open as many tabs as possible while I go through them one by one, closing those that I have read. I opened about 20tabs for a start, read their news and left them my usual comment, okay.....Isorit etc. For each news that I read, i made 10 from it. Then,I shared sponsored post on social media. Sponsored post is a post made for promotional purposes. So for each of them that I shared, I earned #50 for it.
At the end of the evening,I was able to make up to #950 with sign up bonus of #500 inclusive. So invariably, I made #450 from clicking about their site.

For other days that followed, I made 500, 700,400 depending on how free I am. Of course, you don't expect me to spend all my day on the portal. But in less than 12days,I was due to withdraw. I filled my withdrawal form and submitted. Later,I got an alert accompanied by an email showing my transfer receipt from their firstbank account.

Here is what you should know about BizIncome.me
As a busy folk that has alot to do, you can't make more than #1500 daily. Those saying that you can make up to #7000 daily from BizIncome.me lied from the pit of hell. Yes, I said it, and here is my reason, you are doing your work daily and comes online to read news,then you go to BizIncome.me to click about and earn small money. BizIncome.me is not your normal job or office work.

This is what you do 30mins everyday. The maximum you can make from my personal experience is #1500 but you might need to spend more than 2hours on the website. Exception to this review is if you are a blogger or have a place where you can convince people to join their platform, for each person that signs up through you, you are paid #500 from their sign up fee of #1000. With that, if you can refer up to 4 people in a day, that is #2000, in that case, you might need to spend more time on Facebook than you ought to or on WhatsApp or your website or wherever you think your referrals are.

Here is why you should try it out:
Their activation code is affordable to start with. Their activation cost is just #1000, more than what you spends daily.
They are genuine.
They have enough news content on their channel.
You can earn as much as possible depending on how you work.
You must not log in everyday to earn, though the more you log in, the faster your cash out.
Conclusion: BizIncome.me is real and genuine. I earned from them without referrals. Their activation code is very affordable. If you are less busy, you can make more than you imagined referring people. You can earn up to #1000 daily if you are serious on their platform, this must not include referring people. They pay you without asking you to refer more people as prerequisite.
To Register with them, go to BizIncome.me, click the Register tab above their website, it will take you to the registration form, below the form, you see a link that will take you to where you gets the coupon code for #1000. The payment for that coupon code is all you need to register and you will not be required to make any other payment again.

Now, here is why you should follow me, I will give you real review of items on the market. I will show you what works and how to earn passive income on the internet daily. I am going to show you what I tried and found out that it works.

[b]
Source, follow my medium channel for more reviews like this:

[/b]https://link.medium.com/XqBjekYiD7

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Ondand Nce At Any Part Of Lagos / The Nigerian Youth Search For Empowerment / Are You A Parent Or An Individual In Search Of An Expert Instruction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.