Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,562 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How To Sell On Facebook Even If Nobody Knows You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell On Facebook Even If Nobody Knows You (213 Views)

Alex Ekwueme & Olasubomi Balogun Story: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (Pictures) / How To Make Money Online In 2020 Even If Nobody Knows You. / How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell On Facebook Even If Nobody Knows You by Ffbt(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
You need to leverage Facebook Groups if you want to position yourself/brand to make more sales on Facebook.
Whenever you post on Facebook groups, you'll realise you can have likes,comments,shares and what I call "waka-pass".

If you are not getting engagement, don't worry all you need is consistency and you need to study people getting engagement in those groups to have an idea of what they are doing & how to tweak it to your niche.
I didn't say copy o, I said tweak.
I hope you "gerrit"
I believe you know everyone can not be your customer on Facebook.

The moment you post content,make sure you connect with everyone that likes, comment and share your posts on Facebook groups via messenger. Check through their timeline, connect with them first by sending a message. I didn't say you should pitch your products or services immediately o. Complement them. It could be about their posts,projects or picture. If there is nothing to complement, then you can simply introduce yourself and tell them you'll like to know them and help them(free gift). There is always a way to connect with total strangers to start a conversation. For me, I try to like and comment on the person's recent posts etc. Earlier in the post, I talked about the "waka-pass" category. Some of them may not be interested. Meanwhile, some folks are interested and they always get value from your posts but they won't just click the like button or even drop a comment as if the button is far away. Lol.
I'm just joking o.
Some people are just like that sha.

From personal experience, I realise they will drop a comment one day if you are consistent enough and you're
ready to play the long term marketing game.
In one of the previous posts on my timeline, I shared tweaks on how to discover Facebook groups related to your niche using certain keywords via your Facebook search box.
It's always easier to sell to people who already know you before you pitch your products on your timeline or by using Facebook Messenger tweaks.
The idea is to build
your brand organically and combine with paid Ads on Facebook.

•••
•••
The third batch offer for my E-book will close on the 29th of June, 2020.

I shared more value in the E-book.

In The E-book, You'll learn :

� How To Build Your Personal Brand From Scratch On Facebook

� Strategies To Apply To Set Up Your Facebook Profile, Bio & Engagement

� The Exact Types Of Content To Share On Facebook

� Organic Marketing Strategies On How To Make Sales On Facebook

The E-book is straight forward, It's less than 50 pages. No long stories. You can easily read and apply.

The E-book cost #2000 but I've a bonus for people who are interested.
You can pay #1000 to get the E-book. This offer ends on the 29th of June, 2020 by 11:59PM.
If you pay before the offer ends :
� � I'll assist you in applying the strategies in the E-book to your niche to get results on Facebook.

� � I'll also send you a step-by-step guide on how I sell to complete strangers using Facebook Messenger

Interested ?

Send me a message via whatsapp for registration and payment details.

The E-book will be sent to your email immediately.

See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Best New Way To Make Money Genuinely And Get Profit / Access Bank Refunds Stamp Duty Deductions / 3 Simple Things You Can Do To Help Your Business And Your Community At The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.