Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

'I Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Death, Once I Cross 70 ’ – Abiola Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Death, Once I Cross 70 ’ – Abiola Ajimobi (853 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Loses Senatorial Election To PDP / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Death, Once I Cross 70 ’ – Abiola Ajimobi by NwekeUG(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
'I Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Death, Once I Cross The Age Of 70 ’ – Abiola Ajimobi

IgbereTV reports that former Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, had revealed that he has always told God to keep him alive to see the age of 70.

Ajimobi revealed this during an interview with Splash FM some weeks before he was hospitalized. Ajimobi, who spoke in Yoruba language during the interview, said his father died two months before he clocked the age of 70.However, he died on Thursday at the age of 70.

Ajimobi said: “I do tell God it’s enough once I clock the age of 70." “My dad died with just two months to clock 70. So, I always say If I could make it to 70, then it’s enough. But when I was close and experiencing the goodness of life, I told God 70 is too small.”

Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi, the two-term governor and former senator of Oyo State was born on the 16th of December 1949.

https://igberetvnews.com/1356014/will-longer-afraid-death-cross-age-70-abiola-ajimobi/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Death, Once I Cross 70 ’ – Abiola Ajimobi by FreakDesign: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lolz! When death come to you face to face, Nna you go fear!
Re: 'I Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Death, Once I Cross 70 ’ – Abiola Ajimobi by ghettokid1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Inside Life
Re: 'I Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Death, Once I Cross 70 ’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Elolam87(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Life and death lies in the tongue. His initial prayer point was answered
Re: 'I Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Death, Once I Cross 70 ’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Flyingngel(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
How I wish we are always aware that nobody is getting out of this life alive; only then will we sober and do what is right at all time.
News outlet shld allow this mam to rest where ever he is.
Re: 'I Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Death, Once I Cross 70 ’ – Abiola Ajimobi by onward4life(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Our Elders say collect Head and bring Head!!

regalia tins

Secret society

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The FINCEN Files' Revelations On Atiku And OBJ Not Trending? / Breaking News / Photos From #ENDSARS #PoliceBrutality Protests In Nnewi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.