Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Should I Create A Domicilary Account? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Should I Create A Domicilary Account? (449 Views)

Can I Transfer Dollars From My Domicilary Account Into My Binance Wallet? / You Have Current Union Domicilary Account With Visa Card. Let Cash Out / I Create Eye-catching Websites For Professional Business Purposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Create A Domicilary Account? by wale377(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hello guys, I need help from financial experts here. Basically, I’m a youtuber.

My delima is that do I open a dollar account or still used my normal naija account to collect my earnings?

So I made a withdrawal of 263 dollars on Monday from Google Adsense and then it entered my naija account yesterday (Thursday).

Apparently, in black market 263 dollars = #115,720 (using $1=440)

But when the money entered my account, I received #94,996. (They used the official exchange rate $1=360).

Now I’m thinking of opening a dollar account so that I can receive it in dollars.

Another issue is that I read on a blog that someone wanted to withdraw 100dollar over the counter and they charged him $20 for service charge.. which is too much

Can I also withdraw in dollars over the counter?

Pls advise me guys.

Re: Should I Create A Domicilary Account? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dollar account is preferrable. Note that for every dollar you send to your dollar account, $20 is deducted b4 the money land your account and not in the counter.
Re: Should I Create A Domicilary Account? by Babatunde97: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please bro can you show me how to earn with google AdSense
Re: Should I Create A Domicilary Account? by hakeem4(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Babatunde97:
if you own a blog or YouTube page and you are a partner with google you’d be earning a little commission for ads placed on your videos or blog
Re: Should I Create A Domicilary Account? by princekb17(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
wale377:
Hello guys, I need help from financial experts here. Basically, I’m a youtuber.

My delima is that do I open a dollar account or still used my normal naija account to collect my earnings?

So I made a withdrawal of 263 dollars on Monday from Google Adsense and then it entered my naija account yesterday (Thursday).

Apparently, in black market 263 dollars = #115,720 (using $1=440)

But when the money entered my account, I received #94,996. (They used the official exchange rate $1=360).

Now I’m thinking of opening a dollar account so that I can receive it in dollars.

Another issue is that I read on a blog that someone wanted to withdraw 100dollar over the counter and they charged him $20 for service charge.. which is too much

Can I also withdraw in dollars over the counter?

Pls advise me guys.
its better u open a dom account.The last time i withdrew even more than $100 i was nt charged a cent.bank T&C varies anyways
Re: Should I Create A Domicilary Account? by wale377(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Babatunde97:

Basically.... you can earn money through blogging or YouTube.

The criteria varies though.
I really don’t know about blogging
But as for youtube, you need to have at least 1000 subscribers and 4000hour watch time ..... then you apply for YouTube partnership program. Then YouTube accept you and they start placing ads on your video
Re: Should I Create A Domicilary Account? by wale377(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
princekb17:
its better u open a dom account.The last time i withdrew even more than $100 i was nt charged a cent.bank T&C varies anyways
Pls what bank?

Was it over the counter withdrawal?

Did you collect the money in dollars or naira?

Lastly can I open in any bank or I have to open with a bank I’m banking with?
Re: Should I Create A Domicilary Account? by nairaclass: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
It is not true that bank charges $20 for withdrawing $100, I just made withdrawal a couple of days ago earnings from my adsense.
Re: Should I Create A Domicilary Account? by princekb17(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
wale377:

Pls what bank?

Was it over the counter withdrawal?

Did you collect the money in dollars or naira?

Lastly can I open in any bank or I have to open with a bank I’m banking with?
GTB,i collected t over d canter,in $,(2014)anyways.

(1) (Reply)

Turn ₦200 Into ₦15,999,536 / Join This Program, Someone Just Got Paid / DW ARERBEN Is Now Turning To Be A PONZI Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.