Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Mummies Attacked In Egypt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mummies Attacked In Egypt (744 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! / Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummies Attacked In Egypt by lekside44(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mummies are among the acient artifats attacked in Egypt by protesters who are protesting the appointment of the new prime minister and vice president
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by tpia6: 12:30am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by tpia6: 12:32am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2011
I hope they won't kidnap pharoah's body ?
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by tpia6: 12:47am On Jan 30, 2011
/
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by Beaf: 2:07am On Jan 30, 2011
I hope this crisis spells the end for Dr. Zahi Hawass. That creep is one of the worst showmen and pretenders to be unleashed on the intellectual World.
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by tpia6: 3:21am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2011
Beaf:

I hope this crisis spells the end for Dr. Zahi Hawass. That creep is one of the worst showmen and pretenders to be unleashed on the intellectual World.

Lol, please elaborate further on this.

The guy always struck me as a little out of place in all those history shows.

Seems less like an academic and more like a nationalist loudmouth.

I also wonder if he has any Coptic or REAL Egyptian ancestry. The way he always talks about Egypt's ancient achievements in glowing terms and with a kind of pride made me wonder whether he was forgetting that the majority of the present inhabitants have almost no relation to the past achievements except for those with Nubian or black ancestry.
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by EzeUche2(m): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Lol, please elaborate further on this.

The guy always struck me as a little out of place in all those history shows.

Seems less like an academic and more like a nationalist loudmouth.

I also wonder if he has any Coptic or REAL Egyptian ancestry. The way he always talks about Egypt's ancient achievements in glowing terms and with a kind of pride made me wonder whether he was forgetting that the majority of the present inhabitants have almost no relation to the past achievements except for those with Nubian or black ancestry.

The man is probably of Arab descent. He never associates Nubians or Black Africans with the Ancient Egyptian civilization.

He once stated, "Egyptians are not Arabs and are not Africans despite the fact that Egypt is in Africa."

I never liked the guy. Seems like he has an Arab agenda with Egypt.
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by lekside44(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2011
only last week had i seen the national geography documentary about this golden mummy. it is the only treasure left from the ancient past. others had been looted in the ages past, but this was found around the early 1920s.
it is had to note that no pharaoh, no Egypt. On Saturday when i saw this pharaohs image falling to the ground and i feared seeing some parts broken, it might be a destruction not only to Egypt but to ancient civilization of mankind.
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by redsun(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
That could mean islamic agenda,if they have started attacking d priceless musuem and artefacts
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by redsun(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2011
It will mean a case of from frying pan to fire if d egyptians revolution have fundamental islamist undertone
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by lekside44(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2011
sure, mubbarack had not been to harsh with isreals
Re: Mummies Attacked In Egypt by redsun(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2011
Mubarak was moderate but irresponsible like any african leader though not as as irresponsible as nigerian leaders who hides under d guise of democrazy to paint a picture of civil rule

(1) (Reply)

Inec Removes Alao-akala, Others From Oyo Candidates’ Lists / Govt To Invest $10b Yearly In Power Sector / ‘shock And Awe’ Elections: House Of Reps Speaker Bankole Concedes Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.