Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free (935 Views)

Give Me App Ideas / Share How You Develop/get App Ideas? / Have Mobile-web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by trytillmake(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Willing to partner with any one with good profitable ideas for a web/mobile app that has the potential of blowing in the Nigerian market and possibly the world for free.

So if u gat good web or app ideas u want to develop but do not have the funds, i am willing to develop for free and make money with it.

Note: people call me for training, i did not say i will train for free, please get that correct.

So anyone interested

Call/whatsapp -- 08025877792
Email me on - jiroe9000@gmail.com --- or check my signature for number lets talk.. meet up - lets change the world.

[Note: the idea must be profitable in the short or long run]
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by trytillmake(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hello guys pls people are chatting me up for training note i never said i want to train o, if u wanna learn or be taught u go pay o, i never said i will teach or train for free pls read my post very well.

Thank you
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by Baabu320: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Want to learn mobile app kindly help me in anyway you can
how do i go about it bro?
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by Lordpeckxy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
trytillmake:
Willing to partner with any one with good profitable ideas for a web/mobile app that has the potential of blowing in the Nigerian market and possibly the world for free.

So anyone interested

Email me on - jiroe9000@gmail.com --- or check my signature for number lets talk.. meet up - lets change the world.

what's your tech bro?
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by LSarcastic: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
trytillmake:

So anyone interested

What is your stack? You didn't state it
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by trytillmake(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
LSarcastic:

What is your stack? You didn't state it

Python, .Net -- > (c#) --- Hybrid mobile apps -- > (Angular), however i am not limited to these, the thing is platform or language does really matter, the bottomline is the app idea, all languages will support functionalities for any app.

So keep the ideas coming.
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by trytillmake(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Baabu320:
Want to learn mobile app kindly help me in anyway you can
how do i go about it bro?

I clearly stated my whatsapp number there -- take time to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead, and as i wrote i do not teach for free.
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by trytillmake(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
keep it coming
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by trytillmake(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
keep it coming, srry those that could not reach me been busy for a while now, but chat me up.
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by trytillmake(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
keep it coming,
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by trytillmake(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
None so far, I believe more fresh ideas out here so keep it coming, check original post for my number.
Re: Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free by trytillmake(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Keep it coming

(1) (Reply)

How On-demand App Development Is Transforming Businesses / Full Stack Web Development Training - April Batch / Writing Java Classes, Using Case Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.